Moving away...

Is it love at first sight?

There were these 3 best friends Choi hye jin,Jung ha hoon and Park rae jin. Two of them are sisters Hye jin and Rae jin. They all always hung out they were the bestest friends no one could separate them. Intill one summer day Ha hoon had too move. When Hye jin and Rae jin found out that Ha hoon had too move they were speachless. so then they all decided too enjoy the last week together. One week later... The day has come that Ha hoon had too move. "I'm going too miss you guys so much!" Ha hoon said sadly. "Were going too miss you too!" Hye jin and Rae jin said. After Ha hoon left they walked slowly back too there house. 3 days later... Ha hoon came too visit Hye jin and Rae jin. They were so exited too see her. " Ha hoon!!" Hye jin and Rae jin said. " Its great too see you again guys!!" Ha hoon said. " Guess what Ha hoon!" Rae jin said. " What!" Ha hoon said. " Can i tell her Rae jin." Hye jin said. " Fine." Rae jin said. " Guess who moved into you old house!" Hye jin said. " I don't know tell me!!" Ha hoon said. " These really cute boys! Theres 3 of them for all of us!!" Hye jin said exitedly. " What are there names!!" Ha hoon said. " There names are-" Hye jin said. " There names are Ilhoon,Peniel and Daehyun!!" Rae jin said. " I cant wait too meet them!" Ha hoon said. An hour later they decided too go outside. then they saw the boys come out and they started freaking out because the oy were staring at them. When they saw the boys getting closer they all started blushing. " Hey girls!" The boys said. " Hhhii!" the girls said.