Prologue // L

Who are you L?

 In a room at Seoul's Hospital, a pale lean man laid against the white sheets of the hospital bed with a small body by his side, never letting go of his hand. His brown eyes roamed the small room. On his right were huge windows which showed the busy streets of Seoul, a small bedside table, and a couple chair with one occupied by a little girl. 

 "Oppa, are you going to be okay?" a quivering voice of an innocent 12 year old asked her brother as she held on to his hand with the IV, tightly. It was an innocent question, but it broke his heart to pieces. How was he gonna tell her that everything's alright when it's not? He doesn't want to her to give her hope than disappoint her. 

"I...I'm gonna be fine Joo Jung."

"That's what you said last time when you collapsed Jung Su oppa," Joo Jung remarked smartly. Sighing in defeat Jung Su just stared at his smart sister.

"You make me feel stupid."

"Well you are!!" The Joo Jung said with a smile on her face.

"No I'm not!!"

"Yes you are!!"

The sibling argued over the small little topic for a while till Joo Jung turned away from him and said fine. Chuckling at his little sister's childishness he pulled her onto his laps and hugged her tightly.

"You know oppa is stupid, but I'm only stupid for you," Jung Su said as he felt the younger get comfortable. Turning around with a pout Joo Jung looked at her brother with soft eyes. 

"Oppa are you sure you're going to be okay? I mean this is the second time you clasped this week," Joo Jung said. 

Jung Su just nodded at her question and hugged her tightly. Joo Jung returned the hug as well as she rest her head on her brothers chest hearing his heartbeat which calmed her down and a comfortable silence took over the room. 

"Joo Jung......you know if oppa doesn't survive this. Would you be sad?" Jung Su asked in his calmest voice breaking the silence.

Joo Jung nodded on his chest as he let out a sigh. Jung Su made the little 12 year old sit up to face him. He knew he had to tell her sooner or later because he himself wasn't so sure that he was gonna survive the next time. 

"If anything happens to me Joo Jung, I promise you that someone will watch over you. That person would protect you like how I protect you. Trust that person and whenever you need comfort or help tell him. He would watch over you if anything happens to me," Jung Su said seriously as he looked into his sister's brown eyes who were kinda teary. He couldn't stand that look so he pulled her into another tight embrace holding back his tears as well.

"Oppa...who is that someone," Joo Jung asked in a muffled voice since her face was in her brothers chest. 

"L."       

 


 

Author's Note

Hey it's Miyoungasskicker with the Prologue. I know this is short, but I'll try to lengthen the chapters each update. I hope you enjoy it so far though not a lot was given out. Well subscribe and comment to let me know your thoughts. Till next time bye-bye~