Chapter 1

Just a Weirdo

"Zoey wake up! Don't be late today!" my mom yell up the stairs. After taking a shower and putting on this.....

tumblr_mqhe4vQwHX1renpl1o1_500.png

 

I walk down stairs said hi to my brother and sister, grabbed my keys and left. School and I never really got along no matter how hard I study I pull of c's in most classes. On the way to school I stopped at a coffee shop and got a bagel and coffee just like every other day. When I got to school I headed off to the library (the only place where I wasn't teased in school) I said hi to Mrs. Toms and sat down to eat and do the homework that I didn't do the night before. Sarah who i call Andy my bestfriend and the only person I trust walked in and sat down.
"Typical Zoey" she said as she handed me her finished homework 
"Thanks Andy"  
"You know if you actually did your homework you'd probably have better grades"
"Then I wouldnt have time to hang out with my bestfriend" I said as I hugged her
"Yeah yeah yeah just hurry up and copy it I have to go to the band room"
After Andy left the bell for homeroom rang and everyone left the library but luckily for me our librarian Mrs. Toms had gotten my homeroom switched into the library. I got up and started to put books on the shelves when the principal came in giving a tour to some new students 
"And this is the library where your homeroom will be because all the classes are full" then he spotted me "Oh Zoey! Do you mind showing these guys around the school I'm really busy today and I'll give you a pass to miss class all day"
"Yeah sure Mr. Smith" 
"Thanks! You're a life saver well by the way this is Dongwoo, Myungsoo, Hoya, Sungyeol, Woohyun, Sunggyu and Sungjong the new students they just transferred here from South Korea"
They all bowed and said hi if it was anyone else in the school they would have thought it was weird that they were bowing but thankfully I knew that's polite in Korea so I bowed back and said hello

When Mr.Smith left I didn't know what to say since I don't talk to people my age other then Andy but thats when the guy named Sunggyu spoke up "Sorry you have to miss class you don't have to show us around I'm sure you want to go hang out with your friends"
I kinda chuckled to myself and they gave me a weird look
" I only have one friend in this school everyone else thinks I'm weird because I don't talk much so I'm happy to get out of class for any reason I can that's why Mr. Smith said that cause he knew I'd agree" 
"But you seem super nice why do they think you're a weirdo?" the guy Sungjong sweetly said "I don't know just every where I am in this school I get teased except for the library" 
"Well we won't let that happen anymore" Dongwoo said as he came up and gave me a hug.

 

 

 

 

 

This is my first fanfic ever tell me what you think! I have the next part all ready done but I might wait to see what people think. sorry for all the mistakes.