Chapter 3

It was raining

You were laying on Soohuyn’s bed, or should you say, your and Soohuyun’s bed. You were now together with Soohyun. You were confessed your crush to each other yesterday night. It were fast, couple of weeks ago you broked up with your ex. But Soohuyn is different. Perfect to you.

You stood up and sighed. You went to kitchen and saw Soohyun calling to someone.

”Uah… Well, if I have to… Bye…” He hanged the call and spotted you.

”Hey! I have to go to the studio for while. I’ll back soon!” He said and stood up.

”Oh, okay…” You said and acted sad. Soohyun pulled you for a hug.

”Aaah! Don’t worry! I’ll be back in couple hours!” He said and kissed your forehead. ”Love you!” He said like you were been together forever.

”I love you too!” You said and pulled out of the hug.

 

You desided to go to little walk, maybe to eat some  breakfast. You took your wallet, keys and your brand new iPhone which Soohyun was bought to you. You walk trough a little park. You sitted to little bench. It was sunny day so you wanted to enjoy it. Suddenly someone came in front of you.

”Sky! How are you?” He asked. You didn’t recognize him. He took his sunglasses off and put them to his bag. It was Kevin.

”Aaah! Kevin! I’m fine! You didn’t have to go to the studio?” You said.

”Nope! Just Soohyun and Kiseop, their solos didn’t work, so we got day-off!” He said brightfully.

”UAAAAAH!!! ISN’T THAT UKISS’ KEVIN?!” some girl shouted and Kevin placed his sunglasses on.

”Hurry, let’s go!” He whispered, took your hand and started to walk somewhere.

 

When the fangirls were gone, Kevin sighed.

”Uah… I can’t take my sunglasses off! Fangirls are grazy!” He said. He looked annoyed.

”Aah… Now I know your feelings..” You said and tapped his shoulder.

”Haha! By the way, I were in supermarket to buy some breakfast needs, have you eat?” He asked.

”Uhm… No, Soohyun leaved and I forgot to eat”, You said embarassed.

”Well, you can come to my place to eat breakfast!” He said and laughed.

 

You were at Kevin’s place. It was as huge as Soohyun’s place. All of the places were clean and in order.

”Here is my place, what do you think?” Kevin asked and took off his sunglasses.

”This is beautiful!” You said amazed.

”Haha, thanks! I like that my house is clean and in order!” He laughed. ”You can do everything you want, I’m going to cook!” he smiled and went to kitchen. You went to his livingroom. You sitted on his sofa. Suddenly you got a text message.

Soohyun: Hii~! Are you okay?

Sky : Yees! I were in morning walk and I met Kevin!

Soohyun: Oh nice! Does he know about us? :o

Sky: Nope, haven’t ask

Soohyun: Don’t tell yet!

Sky: Okay! I’m in his place now!

Soohyun: I’m back in hour, so I’m going to take you from there!

Sky: Okayy~!

Soohyun: I have to go! Bye! :*

Sky: Byee~~! <3

 

”With who you are texting?” You heard from your back.

”WOAH!! DID YOU SEE?!” You shouted  and jumped up. Kevin laughed to you.

”No, I didn’t read! Come to eat pabo!” He said playfully and went to dining room. You followed him.

”Ta-dah! Littlebit breakfast!” He said and giggled. You sitted in front of him and started to eat.

”You and Soohyun would be great pair!” He suddenly said, and you blushed and looked him shocked.

”What?! N-noo… Haha! I don’t like him like that… W-we are just friends nothing more!” You said and looked only your plate.

”I think someone has crushed!” Kevin teased you and you throw him with your chopstick.

”Shut up!” You laughed and started to eat again.

” Don’t play with my chopstik!” He laughed. ”Sky and Soohyun, Soohyun and Sky…” He mumbled and laughed. You started to laugh too.

 

You were eated and did dishes, so you went to living room for a chat.

” I’m heree~!” You heard from front door.

”Hyung!” Kevin stood up. ”Hi!” He said and lead Soohyun to living room.

”Hi Sky!” Soohyun said and winked to you. You winked back.

”Why you came?” Kevin suddenly asked.

”I’m taking Sky to home!” He said. He said HOME. Your heart were racing. ’

”Oh, okay! It was nice to chat!” Kevin said to you.

”Naaah, thanks to you! Bye!” You said and went to Soohyun’s car. You drove to his place. He helped you out of the car and lead you inside like allways. You tought it was super cute.

”I have to go to the studio again tomorrow”, He said sadly and lean to the wall. ”I’m gonna miss you again” He said and did his puppy face. He were fishing a kiss. You just showed your tongue to him and hugged him.

”Pabo~!” You . You saw his face turning more cuter.

”Pleeaaseee~!” He started to tickle you.

”Stop!! Stop!!” You giggled. He didn’t stop so you jumped and gave a little kiss to him. You two hadn’t been couple even 24 hours, but it feels like you have been together forever.

”You know, I tought that I would take you to see our practise tomorrow?” he said while you both were in balcony drinking tea.

”Really? Coool!” You said and looked at him happily.

”Haha! I asked that from our manager, but I didn’t say that you are my grilfriend, couse he doesn’t like if we are dating, it doesn’t mind if other members know. That’s why I didn’t let you tell to Kevin, I wanted to do it together”, he said and smiled.

”Aaaaah, I can’t believe! My ex could think that I’m player, but I think you are perfect!” You said and winked.

”I know, I’m perfect!” Soohyun joked. You hitted his shoulder. You were so excited to meet other 5 members, since you know only Kevin and Soohyun. You didn’t even remember their names. You didn’t even know what they look like.

”We should get some sleep, we have to leave early tomorrow morning”, Soohyun said and stood up. You nodded and followed him to the bedroom. You lied down on your side, and Soohyun to his side. You looked him while he were laying on his back and his arms were under his head. He spotted that you were stalking him. He turned to watch you.

”Well, what I think, my bed is better than sofa, since I let you to sleep in my bed. But the best part is you by my side!”, he said romantically.

”Aaah don’t go too sweet!” You said and laughed.

”If I say… I didn’t believe to love in first sigh, but I’ts true. When you moved in, I liked you then. Thats why I wanted to hug you in first night”, He said and showed his tongue. ”Haha, I allways wanted you to sleep with me, but I was too shy to ask”, he continued. You just looked him to his eyes. He wrapped his hands around you.

”Now, let’s sleep pabo!” He said and looked your lips and then your eyes. You gave him goodnight’s kiss and shotted your eyes.

 

-next morning-

 

”Wake up!” Soohyun tickle you.

”Mhhmhm… Two more minutes…” You were childish and placed your plancet on your face.

”Well, if you don’t want to come, then don’t wake up!” He joked. You just mumbled something.

”I know you want to see how I dance!” He teased, and you throw him with your pillow.

”I’m coming”, you sighed.

 

You were sitting in car, driving to the studio.

”Hmm… Sky?” Soohyun shyly asked.

”Mmh?” You mumbled.

”Can I ask something about your ex?” He asked littlebit embarassed.

”Yup”, you mumbled again. You were still tired.

”What is his name? I just know lots of singers, I can know him”, he asked.

”Kiseop, Lee Kiseop”

 

___________________________________________________

I wanted littlebit drama to this story :D Please comment below!! :)