At the Park

Exo-Planet

My thumbs were frantically working at the keys on my phone non stop. I had been texting Chanyeol from the moment I came out the alleyway, all the way to the shop, after buying a bottle of orange juice, all the way to the park and in the middle of waiting for them.

My messages consisted things like:
 
Hey! Hey! Hey!
Guess what?
I just saw something you'll never guess what!
Omona!
I just saw a wolf!
An actual wolf!
It was like, MASSIVE!
And I think it was trying to kill a person!
Let's go and see if we should call the police!
Come quickly!
 
He came after what seemed like my 43rd text to him. He was panting and catching his breath again. His back was bent and his hands were on his knees then he lifted his head up to me then said a very gasping-for-breath "MWOH?"
I told him what had happened and surprisingly, he seemed to take in everything I said.
 
"Do you... believe me?" I asked.
"Look, Nayoung, crazy things have been happening nowadays and I think I'm starting to get weird too," he said.
"What do you mean?"
"Look," he took out his hand then put a finger in the air and a flame sparked on the tip. Then the whole finger was caught in flames.
My eyes opened up wide and I made a shocked expression(ed) face. ----> 0^0 "Eotteo-?"
"I don't know... I was just playing my game on the laptop yesterday and when I started pressing the mouse really fast, my whole hand lit up!" he said, his gestures over exaggerated.
"Does it not hurt? What does it feel like?" I asked, suddenly interested. The flames on his finger had burnt out by now as he was explaining.
"It doesn't hurt. It just feels... warm. It's actually pretty cool to be honest. After the mouse thing though, I was just practicing it in the bathroom and I think I can control it," he said, looking pleased.
 
I was happy for him. I guess I didn't have to worry as much I thought I had to. Who was I kidding? Chanyeol was big enough to look after himself. He's 185 cm (approx.) tall for goodness sake!
As we were chatting, Suho turned up from behind the bushes. He was covered with leaves but he was still smiling at us when walking over.
 
"Annyeong~" he said, cheerfully. Suho always had this face about him that made people like him from the first time.
I couldn't hide my smile and Chanyeol broke into a laugh.
"Yah! Did you just come out of that bush? Man, you're funny!" Chanyeol said.
"Yah?! I'm your hyung and you're speaking informally to me?" Suho said but he was smiling.
"Oh, are you? I'm a 92'er," Chanyeol said.
"Yes, I know and I'm a 91'er," Suho said.
"Oops, mian, hyung!" he said.
"Let's.. get you cleaned first..." I said.
 
It took us a while but we finally got all the leaves off him. Apparently, he tripped over a few stray branches while walking over.
"So, you guys ready?" he said and took the pendant out that was around his neck but tucked inside his T-shirt.
"Ne..." I said.
"Ne!" Chanyeol said.
And with a spin of the Star in the pendant, we were all whisked away into a place not quite on Earth.
_______________________________________________________________________________
Note from Niko - First of all, I feel soooo grateful for the new subscribers so let me say a big thank you in all the languages I know how to say thank you in:
Thank you!
Kamsanhapnida!
謝謝/多謝 (xie xie and do jeh)
Merci!
Gracias!
Arigatou!
I always see people on Youtube thanking people so much for subscribing. I didn't get that at first but now that new people are subscribing to my story, I can feel what they feel. Even though 8 might seem like "What's the big deal?" but to me, I feel like I've accomplished a lot just with these 8 people so thank you so much and with your support, I will continue to put my best effort into this story! Once again, thank you.
These EXO moments are just a bit of how I feel right now. Not sad, but touched ^^
 
As a result of this, I'm going to upload an extra chapter today in gratitude for the new subscribers. Jeongmal, kamsanhapnida~