❝ THE APP ❞ NEW! Updates

❝ ♡ ⋮ exo's tinkerbell — 〈 apply open! 〉

Hey guise! here's le app :) if you want to see the preview click here. If you want to use the code click here!. Have fun with the app! :)) thank you~~ I hope you will apply!!!!

 

-joo

 

P.S. the girls don't know how to fly yet and they don't know their powers. They start of as a fairy already without wings but when they go to pixie hollow school, they will learn and then they will sprout wings once they are done with their training. In the app, in 'how she became a fairy' please relate it to your fairy, like me, I am a time fairy who bursted out of a coo-coo clock or if you are a water fairy, a rain drop fell from the sky and you were born once you landed in the ground. That was just an example so don't copy it. In the how she was raised, all of you should mention that you were raised in pixie hollow, so in the 'are you from pixie hollow' you are going to write yes and in how she was treated just the same way.

Thank you!!!

-whiteshadow

 

Okay, the plot is about how the girls are fairies right? The fairies height is 12.9 centimeters. You could use the reference in google (dfaries.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Never_Fairies). For the plot, the girls are fairies right, well, the head fairy will assign a mission for them since EXO doesn't believe in fairies. If EXO doesn't believe in fairies, they will die of course. That is just a little bit of the plot since one of you asked. Sorry! This is the first time the author (joodrop) is like this. Thank you!!!

 

-whiteshadow