Sehun Imagine

EXO Imagines

 

 

Imagine Sehun...

You and Sehun have been friends ever since primary school when he accidently knocked over the tower of blocks you built,since then you've been bestest friends.

You and Sehun were at your house,as usual,watching a drama,suddenly he turns to you.

"Chingu,I have something to ask" he said.

"I like this girl and I want to tell her and kiss her immediately but...I don't know how to kiss...,can I practice with you?" he said slightly shyly.

You didn't know what to say,you were just sat there staring at him,you were soo upset but you didn't want him to know that.

"Umm...arraso" you said,suddenly he repositioned putting his legs up onto the couch and crossing his legs,you then did the same.

He then slowly brought his hands up to your face,he was now cupping your face,you tried very hard not to blush but failed.

He then slowly leaned closer and closer to your face while staring deeply into your eyes,you quickly closed your eyes as your faces were an inch away from each other.

Suddenly his lips touched yours,your first kiss,gone to your crush ever since you were 16,one word came to mind,...electric.

He wasn't stopping,he just stayed in the same position for a minute,after that minute he tilted his head deepening the kiss,everything felt so perfect right now until you remembered all of this was for another girl,a girl he liked alot.

He then slowly pulled away,keeping his eyes closed,you were wondering if he was imagining it was the girl he liked,he probably was.

He then leaned closer again.

"Oppa,I think you should stop now,you know now so...go and kiss her" you said putting your hand on his shouder and pushing him back a little.

"I already did" he said smirking a little.

"Bwoh,I don't understand" you said confused.

"What I'm saying is..." he said looking down at your hand on his shoulder.

He took your hand slowly off his shoulder and held it in his.

"I already have kissed her,...just now...,right here" he said staring deeply into your eyes.

"But...that would mean you like m-,omo" you said in shock with wide eyes.

"Nae,you,I've liked you even since I was 16,when I noticed how beautiful you are...,how...perfect you are,my heart..." he said then moving your hand to his heart and holding it there.

"It just began to beat faster than normal...and it's still the same now,can you feel it?" he asked.

You shook your head when suddenly he moved your hand underneath his top and back on his chest over his heart,you could feel it,his heart was beating exactly like yours.

You nodded looking at his chest then at his face.

He smiled then leaned slowly towards you again,"Please...be my jagiya,I will look after you,I will protect you,I will stay faithful and most of all...I will love you like never before" he said staring deeply into your eyes.

You looked back deeply into his eyes then slowly nodded,"Nae" you said quietly.

"Bwoh?" he said smiling a little.

"Nae" you said slightly louder.

"I can't hear you~" he said smirking cheekily.

"Nae,arraso,nae!" you shouted.

Then suddenly he kissed you passionately.

"Saranghae,jinja jinja...saranghae" he said then brushing your nose with his.

 

P.S: You both forgot your hand was under his shirt on his skin,on his heart.

 

I made myself fangirl ke ke

Did you?