The Project

Racing Against Time
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Okay class, like what I've told you guys last week, with your group, tomorrow, we'll start on each project. Group 1 will go to the orphanage. Group 2 will go to the feilds, and Group 3 will go to the senior's home and help out.

You will be staying there for about a month and a half. When you come in the morning tomorrow, the bus will take you there. Are there any other questions.?" the teacher asked.

"I have a question." Jinae stood up.

"Yes Jinae.?" the teacher looked at her.

"May I pleasseeee go with Myungsoo oppa.? Pleaseee Mr. Kwon." she begged.

"Jinae, how many times have I already answered your question.? No." he said, "Any other questions.?", but no one else raised their hand. "Good, have a safe trip!" he concluded before the bell rang.

"We're going to the orphanage! That mean there'll be kids there!" Sungjong said with excitement.

"Yeah, for a whole month and a half. That's great." Myungsoo said sarcastically.

"C'mon now Myungsoo, it'll be fun. Better than school." Dongwoo said as he got a bag of chips out from his bag.

-------------On the other side--------------

"Children, listen up, starting tomorrow, we will have seven guest student. They are all from Woolim High. They'll be staying with us for about a month and a half. I would like for all of you to be nice to them. Araso.?" Sister Kwon announced. 

" Ne." everyone answered.

"Are they all girls.?"

Please log in to read the full chapter