T W E N T Y F I V E

DICKHEAD has a name... KIM JONGIN

MARCH, 2014
Friday

 

Taemin...

 

****************************

 

Ugh. Why must there always be so many costumers on a friday afternoon?

 

I was moving from spot to spot, cleaning tables every 10 minutes. Costumers come and go. I wiped away a sweatdrop that was running down on the side of my face. After finishing the table I was cleaning, my phone vibrated and I knew exactly who just texted me.

 

Jongin-ah

 

Making a short break, I took out my phone which was at the backpocket of my newly bought jeans.

 

From: Mine.<3
      What a nice nap I just had :b I'll come pick you up now ~

 

Dickhead.

 

I rolled my eyes and quickly replied back.

 

To: Mine.<3
    Shut up -.-

 

From: Mine.<3
Love you too ~ P.s. Hide your phone :b

 

Hide my pho-

 

"Kyungsoo." a firm voice made me almost drop my phone. HOW DOES HE DO THAT? "I'll go pick up Tao from school." Kris added.

 

"Okay." I smiled.

 

"Keep a special eye on Chanyeol.." He joked.

 

"YAH! I heard that.." Chanyeol pouted, placing the ordered bubbletea on the table "Pff.." He shook his head in disbelief and made his way back behind the counter, where Luhan was flirting with his boyfriend.

 

"Lu, when you're finish flirting, take the poor costumers order.." Kris said in annoyance, before he left the shop. Luhan blushed at the statement and went back to work.

 

******************

 

*poke*

 

"Excuse me. Can I have you for a take-away?" a pair of hands was wrapped around me. "I missed you.."

 

"Jongin-ah.." I replied in embarrassment and he tighten his hug. I could feel him pouting. "Araso. araso. I missed you too.." I admitted and turned around to be welcomed by soft lips "You're lucky Kreasus is not here.."

 

"Until when do you have to work?"

 

"hmm.." I looked at the clock that was hanging beside the restroom "5 more minutes.." He smiled "Why?"

 

"I want to take you out on a special date." He responded and I felt thousands of butterflies flying across my stomach. One's for sure, going on a date with KIM Cheesy King Jongin are always the best dates. "So are you in?"

 

"I need to check, if I'm free today.." I teased.

 

"Then I guess, I'll have to eat it by myself." He smirked.

 

"What?"

 

"Secret.." He crossed his arms and I pinched his cheeks "Ow.." He rubbed his pinkish cheeks and I started giggling.

 

"Ofcourse I'm in.. As if I have something better to do than hanging out with the one I love the most." I stated.

 

"Cheesy."

 

"Learned from the King.. Okay, I'll go change my clothes." He nodded and I quickly ran towards the changing room. "Finish." I exclaimed "Channie? Can you close the shop?"

 

"Yea.. I have to wait for baekhyun anyways."

 

"Thanks.. Bye.. Lu-ge see you on monday.." He waved and I sprinted towards Jongin, dragging him excitedly out of the shop.

 

*****************

 

"So where are we going?" I asked, looking out of the car window.

 

"I want you to meet my mum." He replied and I felt a knot in my throath. Mum? "Soo? Are you alright? You look like you just saw a ghost.."

 

"M-Mum? Your M-mum? As in the one who gave birht to you?" I stuttered, sounding like a complete idiot and he began to laugh "What's so funny?" I raised an eyebrow.

 

"You're so cute when you have your little panic attacks. Yes my mum." I studied his face in order to find out if he was being serious about meeting his mum. "Stop staring at me, I'm not lying to you." And indeed he was telling the truth.

 

"Why didn't you tell me?" I flapped my arms in the air and whined "I could have bought her flowers, chocolate or anything. Jongin-ah, look at me, I look like a homeless boy and my messy hai--"

 

"What to do with you?" He grinned "I already bought flowers. You look perfectly fine, like always." He assumed and I wasn't satisfied, since he was my boyfriend.

 

"Because you're my boyfriend.." I asserted.

 

"Soo.." He tried to calm me down and surprisingly it worked after he started to caressed my tigh.

 

"Sorry.." I apologized for my childish behaviour. "But seriously, why didn't you tell me?" I asked, voice filled with full of curiosity.

 

"Because--"

 

"Okay. No need to answer that" I interrupted him, because my actions the minute ago, was the key to my question.

 

*******************

 

"Soo? We're here.." I heard someone whispering into my ears. Everything was dark and I knew I had fallen asleep. "Babe?" I slowly opened my eyes. Jongin was giving me one of his warm smile and I lifted up my head and looked around.

 

The surroundings looked extremely familiar to my sight and suddenly I remembered the place. The big mansion in front of us was his home. The mansion I saw Jongin entering everyday back in elementary school.

 

He pulled out the house key and opened the door. I looked at every angle of the masion in fascination. WOAH DAEBAK. Everything was plain white. Different Family portraits filled the halls. I stopped.. Wait..

 

It was a family portrait of his family in the garden.. At the picture you can see Jongin, Suho, his dad, his mom and... who's that? His mother held a baby in her hands.

 

"Jongin-ah..." I pointed at the baby "I thought Suho was your only brother..."

 

"There's a lot of things I still need to tell you.." He simply asnwered without even daring to look at what I was pointing and continued to walk. He guided me out of the backdoor.

 

"Where are we going? Where is your mum?" No response. I decided to drop the question and follow him insted. We were walking through the garden when I spot a grave.. then everything made sense.. He stopped right in front of the grave and my heart felt like being ripped out. It was his moms grave.

 

"Hi mum.." He began "Sorry, I didn't visit you for so long.. I hope you're doing fine.. Remember the boy I used to talk about? I promised you that I will introduce him to you. Good news mum. He's finally mine hehe.." he paused and looked at me "Well, Mum.. I'm proudly introducing you my boyfriend.. Do Kyungsoo.." He stretched out his hand and I didn't hesitate to grab it.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo Mrs.Kim" I formally bowed "It's a pleasure to meet you.." I started and Jongin placed a hand around my waist. "I'm thankful for having your son as my boyfriend. I couldn't wish for a better one. I just want you to know that I will always put my 100% effort of loving your son and I will take care of him like a good boyfriend should do." I promised.

 

"Did you hear that mum? Isn't he just adorable?"

 

"Jongin-ah.." I burried my face into his chest.

 

"I miss you.." His voice cracked and I knew he was at the edge of crying.

 

"Jongin-ah.. It's okay.. Let it out.." I comforted him "It's okay.." I caressed his back and it didn't take long when tears started to run down his cheeks. "Shh..." he pulled me into a hug and placed his head on my shoulder.

 

"I miss her so much.." He admitted and that's the moment I had to stop myself from bursting out in tears. I let him cry out all the sadness he kept to himself.

 

****************

 

We both ended up sitting down in front of the grave. Hundreds of questions were filling my thoughts. I wanted to ask him all the question that was bothering me, but seeing him in that condition told me otherwise.

 

SILENCE..

 

"I think it's time to tell you my story.." He broke the silence and I was more than happy about that. "Do you want to know?" He asked and I simply nodded.

 

"Yes.."

 

"To make the story short.. My dad was forced to marry my mum, after they found out that my mother was pregnant with Suho. My mum though loved him. Everyday she was hoping that maybe one day he will love her back but it never happened. My dad thought maybe if my mum cought him cheating, she would finally let go, but she never did. The baby on the picture is my younger brother Taemin."

 

"Where is he?"

 

"My dad took Taemin with him, when he left to the U.S..  My mum couldn't handle the situation and she began to harm herself until the point she couldn't bare with the fact that she lost her youngest and the one she loved. She took sleeping pills and it was tooo late, when we found her..." He paused and took a deep breath.

 

"Jongin-ah.. I'm sorry.." I didn't know what else to say.

 

"This house was all she left us and that's the reason why I'm missing every now and then at school. I need to work in order to maintain this mansion.. We decided to live in a simple appartment because of the electricity and water bills.." He added.

 

"Aren't you looking for your father?" He shook his head.

 

"I don't want too.."

 

"What if you're going to meet him again?"

 

"I don't know Soo.. I honestly don't know..." We sat there in silent until the backdoor opened. We shifted our gazes towards the direction where the noise came from. Jongin's eyes grew.

 

"T-Taemin?"

 

 

******************

 

A/N: CLIFFHANGEEEEEER :O Sorry I have headache :( But I will continue as soon as possible
               So there you go.. Kai finally reveilled his secret ~ Hmm.. So yeah I hope you liked this chappie ~
               Stay tune and by the way I'm about to post my Hunhan fanfiction so please don't miss that :) I will post a link when it's out ^-^
               The title will be "THEN CAME BAMBI" :) Does that sound good? ^-^