Comforting

Protecting You. [Hiatus]

JAEJOONG’S POINT OF VIEW

I sat down as Changmin took the controller and started to play with Min Ah, that girl had a lot of energy but boy did she at playing video games. Taking Min Ah’s bottle of water I jugged at it she looked at me as her eyes widen, “YAH! Who said you can drink my water?!”

I looked at her as I chuckled, “I bought it.”

“So what?”                    

“I bought it so I can drink it.”

“You little----”

“Little what?” I asked as I looked at her with intimidating eyes.

She looked at away as she mumbled something under her breath, I smiled in content she can never win anything against me. Putting her control down she stalked towards the kitchen.

“Hyung, let’s play,” Changmin said as he handed the controller to me.

I smirked, “Okay, but I’m warning you though,  today is the day where you’re gonna get your handed to you!”

“Psh, like that can ever happen!”

YUNHO’S POINT OF VIEW

“Are you serious!?” I asked furious.

“I’m serious,” Yoochun said as he walked towards me, “There is someone in the government working for the North.”

“How the can the government be so ing careless, this ing makes everything ing worse!!”

“Hyung calm down.”

“How can I?!”

“...”

“Doona lied to us about going to America! She went to the ing North, if that ing spy knows that she went then... ARG!”

“ARE YOU SERIOUS HYUNG?!” Yoochun yelled, eyes wide.

“Yeah, Yong Ha saw her at the airport and overheard her instruct the pilot on how to get into the North without getting caught by their radar.”

“Why did he not stop her?!”

“Do you think he could stop Doona?.. , I bet that ing spy has each and every one of us followed, he probably knows by now that Doona’s plane was not heading to America!”

“We should tell Jaejoong hyung then,” Yoochun said as he took out his cell phone.

“No don’t.” 

“...”

“He already has a lot of things to handle, I will take this one. I’m going to bring Doona back before she gets herself in deep .”

“...”

“Tell him I’m leaving for Japan to work on a new case.”

JAEJOONG’S POINT OF VIEW

I fell onto the coach as I frown with discontent, he had won... again.

“I told you hyung, you can never beat the MASTER of games!”

“Shut up!”

“I got to tell Junsu about this,” Changmin grinned, “Hyung you’re a loser!”

“YAH!”

I watched as he smiled like a fool and ran towards the stairs laughing, he could be such a dork sometimes. I stood up and walked towards the kitchen, Min Ah was sitting on the stool looking out the window, an plate of cheesecake was left untouched on the table, “Hey.” She looked up and sighed, what was wrong with her? “Uhh, what’s wrong?”

“Nothing...”

“Doesn’t seem like nothing.”

“I just miss my father.”

“Huh?”

“Cheesecake reminds me of the times where I went with him to the bakery to get his favorite blueberry cheesecake...”

I sighed, “Don’t be too sad.”

“I miss him...” she whispered.

I felt the urge to pat her on the head and tell her that everything was okay and that her father was in a safe and comfortable place, but for some odd reason I couldn’t.

“I’m tired, I think I’m going to go up,” she stood up her eyes were wet, I moved towards her.

“If you want to cry, you can cry here,” I said.

She looked up at me, her lips trembling walking towards me she wrapped her hands around my waist, “Just for a little bit okay?”

I nodded as I wrapped my arms around her and patted her back.

YUNHO’S POINT OF VIEW

“Hello, Mr. Jung,” a short man said, I looked down at him, “Miss. Lee is waiting for you.”

I nodded as I followed him towards the stairs, that little brat even decides to live in a mansion while she stays here? Jaejoong sure knows how to spoil her. When we finally reached the room the butler knocked and opened the door, “Miss. Lee, Mr. Jung is here.” Doona looked up from a bunch of files and smiled at me, “Hey oppa.”

I frown as I walked towards her, “Doona what are you thinking?!”

“Butler Im, you can leave now,” the butler turned around and walked out closing the big oak door.

“I’m thinking of how to, to, to save the South,” Doona replied looking at me thoughtfully.

I let out a sigh, “Let’s go back to the South, it is not safe here. If Jaejoong finds out you’ll be in big trouble.”

“Did you tell him?” Doona asked as she stood up and walked towards the window looking out.

“No, I didn’t.”

“Then he won’t know.”

“Doona...”

“I’m so close oppa, so close, look at all the information I got!” she pointed at the three large stacks.

 “How did you get these?”

She smiled, “You know what I did.”

“You didn’t..”

“Yes...”

“YOU COULD’VE DIED!”

“But I didn’t.”

“Doona!” I yelled.

She jumped, “Oppa, don’t yell~”

“Let’s go, now,” I grabbed her wrist, “If we get caught, we’ll be dead.”

“Let me, let me just gather all these information then!”

I let go of her wrist as she walked towards her work table, placing all the files neatly together in her big suitcase she zipped it up and walked towards me, “Let’s go.”

MIN AH’S POINT OF VIEW

I let go of Jaejoong, “Thank you.”

“No problem,” he said scratching his head.

I bit my lips, awkwardness was starting to spread, “Um... I’m going to go to my room.”

“Uh, erm, yeah.”

“I’ll see you at dinner.”

“Yeah.”

I quickly turned around quickly sprinting towards the stairs, before going up the stairs I stared at him one last time and smiled. I never knew he could be so comforting..