[ Preview ]

Gone.

‘February 4.
It's been 2 years from this very day that Jang Wooyoung left. I spent the day at his grave, talking to him. But like always, no one was there. It was just me and the graves surrounding me. The road to his parent’s house was okay. No one talked, just cried and watched videos of baby Wooyoung being all happy. I wanted to smile, I really did but, I couldn't. The whole day was depressing. Nothing good came out of it. '

"Well, I'm ending my entrance here." ____ put her pen down next to her journal and stretched.

Her eyes are all red and puffy from crying all day. She stood up and walked to the bathroom to wash her face. She bumped into her brother on the way there.

"Oh ____-ah." her brother said as he saw her swollen eyes.

"Hi Taekyeon oppa...” ____ greeted her brother, looking up at him only to start tearing up again.

Taekyeon held his dongsaeng as she stopped crying. ____ pulled away from her brother and wiped the tears from her eyes. Taekyeon kissed his sisters forehead and let her proceed to the bathroom. ____ walked into the bathroom and washed her face then walked back into her room. Collapsing on her bed, ____ curled up into a ball and hugged a teddy bear giving by Wooyoung on their last day together. She looked at her night-stand and looked at the picture of Wooyoung and her on their first Valentine’s Day together.

"Wooyoung oppa... I miss you so much. I wish you were with me." ____ whispered.

____ started to sob and eventually fell asleep.