part 3

I'm just another fan

Light struck Chanyeol's eyes. He opened his eyes slowly. He was welcomed by the sight of their television, and sofa, and coffee table. He did not notice that he fell asleep at the living room.

He saw his phone on his right hand. He remembered what happened last night. He added Dara to his kakaotalk. He squealed like a baby whale, stood up and did a victory dance. He sat down again and looked at the clock in his phone, it's 7am. And they don't have any schedule for that day.

Because he was too happy, he prepared breakfast for the boys. Though he knows he's not that good in cooking, he still can cook and is aware that the boys will appreciate his effort. Likewise, he wants to share his good vibes to his friends.

-----------------

His friends went out of their rooms and greeted them "Good morning, sunshine!" one by one.

"Yah, Park Chanyeol, are you sick?" Suho pretended to check if he was really sick and touched his forehead.

"Hyung, I'm absolutley fine!" still putting plates on their dining table.

"Where have you been last night? You were not in our room." Baekhyun added. scratching his eyes.

"I fell asleep in the couch while listening to music because I can't sleep, but I'm fine." he smiled after finishing his sentence.

They all ate their breakfast. All the boys complimented the food chanyeol had prepared for them.

-----------------

While everybody is busy doing their own stuff for it was their free day that day, Chanyeol was staring at his phone, expecting a message from Dara in Kakaotalk.

"Should I send a message?" "Yes?" "no?" "Aigoo!"

He was confused because of nothing. He thought to himself that he was overthinking things that he should not worry about. But when it comes to Sandara Park, everything is worth thinking.

"Annyeonghaseyo Dara-sunbae! Waddup?" he typed.

"Annyeonghaseyo Dara-sunbae! What's up?" he retyped and pressed send.

He was waiting for her reply the whole day. He decided to go to the nearest coffee shop to grab a cup of coffee. Then at 6pm, she finally replied. He was at the coffee shop, still.

"Annyeong Chanyeol-a. My outdoor photoshoot just ended."

His heart skipped a beat. For the nth time, Dara noticed him.

"You must be very tired, sunbae. I am at a coffee shop now slurping a cup of coffee. Outdoor? Where?"

Dara then replied a name of a place just a few meters away from where he was sitting.

"Really? I'm just nearby." he typed. He wanted to add the words "Can I drop by?" but he was too shy so he sent his first message.

"Ah, really? My team is planning to go to the nearest coffee shop to buy some food, maybe it's there. See you when I see you. ^^" Dara replied

Chanyeol's heart fluctuated. Is this really happening? Is he dreaming? Dara really is dropping by?

He was dumbfounded for a minute. He decided to reply "kkk. Yes. I hope to see you too when I see you."

He was not expecting for a reply. He was just amazed at how things are happening. Everything's falling into place. He smiled. He was amused.

A black van appeared outside the shop, then someone alighted from it. He did not know who it was so he ignored it.

He purposefully looked outside, hoping Dara will just appear from nowhere.

dugeum...

dugeum...

He could hear his heartbeat...

The window of the van started to open, Chanyeol saw a blonde-haired woman inside. "Is that... is that... Dara?"

The guy went back to the van and handed a cup of coffee to her through the window. Chanyeol stood up and went outside. He shouted with his heart...

"DARA-NOONA!"

He did not know what he was doing.

"oh " he said to himself.

Everyone was staring at him. He wished that the earth would just open and eat him, or just melt from where he was standing.

He covered his face with his palm, embarassed with what he had just done.

"You're Chanyeol right?" the guy from the van approached him. He nodded. "Dara's calling you."

"Mworago? Nan? (What did you say? Me?)" He asked in surprise.

"Yes, you! Ka-ja?" the man asked.

"Ah, neh."

He went inside the van as asked by the guy. Inside, there was Dara, and the driver, and a coordi-noona, he thinks, and the man of course.

"Gwiyowo." dara uttered.

"Did dara just say I'm cute?" he asked himself puzzled.

"I see you when I see you." Dara added. Still chanyeol frozen.

"Ah, here." Dara was handing their I Love You album to Chanyeol.

"We were not able to give you a copy of our album last time since you were not around, now I'm giving it to you."

"Ah-ah," Chanyeol still as cold as ice, stuttering and stammering "Ka-Kamsahamnida."

"You're really cute." Dara said it again.

"Eh? eh- Eh Kamsahamnida."

Chanyeol felt that he's not needed there anymore.

"Kamsahamnida. I, I mean, we will treasure this album. Thank you."

"You're welcome."

He stepped down the van and dara peeked through the window.

"Annyeong, sunbae." chanyeol said.

"Sunbae?" Dara said.

"Ah? Why? is there something wrong?" Chanyeol asked, worried.

"Aniyo. But you just called me noona. From now on you can call me noona. And you're so cute when you say Dara-noona." Dara put his hand out and reached and pinched Chanyeol's right cheek.

"Annyeong, Yeollie. Jalga!" she then closed the window. The van rushed away while he was there standing at the gutter, completely dumbfounded and frozen while holding 2ne1's album both his hands.

He could not help but smile.

-----------------

Author's note:

lmao another lame update! Hope I can still update tho school's starting tomorrow. :((((

Comments are highly appreciated!