lay pov

The New Me

lay pov 

Hana came running, I was so worry and my heart hurt seeing her tears. she explain the story and her feeling for Kai. I was really mad that he would say that Hana was ugly. Hana did everything for him and he is backstabbing her what a jerk you are Kai. Hana is not ugly and she just need to take off her glasses and braces. I made a decision that I want to take her to the state with me and I want her feeling for Kai to disappear. I want her to be closer to me and maybe she can change but I like the way she is now. she is innocent and cute just.my type. My heart beats really fast when I'm with her. I hut her asked if she would go to the state with me and I can change her. She said she think about and I nodded,giving her time to think. my mom love her veryugh and her mom really love her, if she see that her daughter is heartbroken she would be too. after she took a shower,she came down wearing her pajama l,she said that she want to go to the state with me but one condition, she have to come back after 3 years and she said she want to be completly changed onto whole new person with a strong heart. I ran to her and lifted her up. I agree that she will change but she have to work me.