...

Our Life Story

Min-Young's POV

My smile turned into a look of confusion as I started to process what he just said to me. Did he just confess to me? Nah, that's impossible. He just likes me as a friend. I mean, he considers me as his best friend, right?

"Of course I'm special. I'm your best friend remember? I'd be sad if I wasn't." I smiled at him but for some reason, I'm a bit sad. He just looked at me and sighed, looking a bit disappointed. I looked up as a nurse approached us with Min-Ah limping beside her.

"Hey. How are you?" I said to Min-Ah.

"I'm fine. Although my leg hurts when I walk but other than that I feel fine." she said as she smiled at me and Taemin. "By the way, where's Kyuppa?" she added. The nurse left after Min-Ah was seated.

"I knew you'd look for him. He went outside 'cause I kinda got mad at him."

"Why did you get mad at him?"

"Well, he didn't look worried for you so I kinda snapped at him."

"You know he's not that good at expressing himself considering the fact that he has a large ego."

"Yeah, could you tell him that I'm sorry for getting mad at him? I still need to go back to school since the competition isn't over yet and I still have a cheering squad to lead."

"Sure. Good luck with the cheering!" Min-Ah said as I stood up.

"Thanks.Taeminnie, can you accompany me back to school? I think Min-Ah will be fine here since I can already see Kyuppa approaching." I said as I turned to Taemin.

"Okay. Bye Min-Ah!" Taemin said as he stood up and waved at Min-Ah. We walked to the entrance of the hospital while Taemin called his manager to pick us up. I continued to think about what Taemin said earlier. How come he looked disappointed when I said that I'm just his best friend? And why do I feel sad about the thought of me being just his best friend? I sighed as I brushed those thoughts from my mind. I need to focus right now. There's still a cheerleading competition coming up so I can't think of things that might distract me later.

The manager arrived and we headed straight to school. When we arrived there, the volleyball match was still on. They're currently playing for the last decisive point. I rushed to the oppa's and told them that they can fetch Min-Ah from the hospital already.

"Are you sure you'll be okay here?" Hyuk oppa said as they prepared to leave. They were all worried for Min-Ah so I told them that it'll be better if all of them fetched her instead of just sitting here, worried.

"I'll be fine here. Really. Now go." I reassured him with a smile

"Alright. Taeminnie, I'll leave her to you, okay?" Hyuk oppa said as Taemin nodded.

I went back to my team members, leaving Taemin in his seat and cheered for the volleyball team. After a few rallies, our school's volleyball team won. All of us jumped for joy and congratulated the members of the volleyball team. Now all we need to win is the Cheer Dance Competition and our school will be the ultimate champions. The officials called the three squad captains in front to determine the order of the performance. Our squad was going to perform last so I sat beside Taemin. During the performance of the first squad, Super Junior arrived with Min-Ah.

"So, how did the game go? Do I have to go on a date with that guy?" Min-Ah asked me as she sat beside me.

"Don't worry, you won't have to go on a date with that playboy. We won the game." I said to her as she sighed in relief.

"How are you?" I asked again, raising my brows.

Min-Ah looked and pointed at her leg. "I'll be walking normally again after today." I smiled, giving a thumbs up. I turned to Kyuppa who was beside her and apologized.

"Kyuppa, I'm sorry for what I said earlier."

"It's okay. Min-Ah already told me. Besides, I know that you're just over worrying for her." Kyuppa said as I smiled. I turned back at the performers and suddenly got nervous.

"I forgot to ask. What's happening now?" Hyuk oppa asked me and Taemin. Since I was absorbed at watching the performance, Taemin answered for me.

"It's the Cheer Dance Competition. The ones performing now are the first performers." he said, twisting his body a bit since Hyuk oppa was seated behind me.

"Wait, so does that mean that you're participating too?" Min-Ah asked me. I looked at her and nodded.

"Okay. I know that I already said this earlier but why didn't you tell me?!" she said. I was about to answer her the same answer that I said earlier when she held up her hand. "Don't answer that. I think I already know what you're going to say." I just chuckled and turned back to the performance.

During the floor excercises wherein they were going to perform summersaults and stuff, one of the members of the cheering squad dislocated her left foot. I stood up, feeling a bit worried for the girl. Her injury looks really bad so their coach asked for a wheelchair and sent her to the hospital.

Hyuk oppa suddenly grabbed my shoulders and made me turn to him.

"You said that you were going to participate in that, right?" Hyuk oppa said as the other oppas looked at me with their eyes wide. I just nodded my head since I'm a bit weirded out by them.

"She is. In fact, she's going to be on top of a pyramid in their routine." Min-Ah said beside me.

"WHAT? You can't participate in that! Look at what happened to that girl!! What if that also happens to you?!" Teuk oppa exclaimed

"Teukie hyung is right. Actually, I think you'll be in more danger since you'll be on top of the pyramid!" Wookie oppa added.

"Look, not all cheerleaders are hurt during their performance. If they were, then the government would've banned cheerleading long ago." I said to them. "Besides, I've been doing all those 'dangerous' stunts and I'm still alright." I added, qouting the word dangerous.

"But... but..." Hyuk oppa was about to say something when I stopped him.

"I know that you're all worried but I promise I'll be fine." I said, poking Min-Ah asking her to help me convine them.

"She'll be fine. If she gets injured here then you can ban her from cheerleading fo the rest of the year." Min-Ah said while I nodded my head in agreement. Thankfully, the oppas agreed to let me participate. The first performers finished their routine and I went down to my squad since after the second performers, we were already next.

"Good luck out there. The judges were pretty impressed with the other squads' routines so you really need to do your best." Jae-Hwa said as he approached me.

"I know. I'm actually pretty nervous right now." I said while sighing.

"Don't be. All of our schoolmates are cheering for all of you like how you cheered for us while we were playing."

"Thanks. We'll do our best, we promise. We won't let  you all down." I said with a condfident smile. Jae-Hwa went back to the bleachers while I gave a pep talk to my members. The second squad's performance ended and it was already our turn. I took a deep breath and looked at the direction where Min-Ah and the others were. They were all looking at me and wishing me luck.

"Thanks. Don't worry! I'll make sure I don't fall or get injured." I shouted back at them. Our squad's name was finally announced and all of our schoolmates screamed.

During the performance, I could see the oppas holding their breaths whenever I would be tossed in the air and that was a lot of times since I would be on top of every pyramid. Min-Ah was laughing at them since they looked so nervous even though they weren't the ones performing. At the end of the performance when I was being held up by one of our members, all of our schoolmates screamed again and cheered. I jumped down and ran back to our place by the side. All of the squads were requested to go back at the center while the judges were calculating the scores. My teammates and I held hands and prayed for our victory.

"The judges finished calculating the scores..." the announcer said through the microphone. "The 3rd place goes to... Min-woo High." After that, the students from Min-woo cheered while the Min-woo cheering squad went in front and got their trophy.

"And the 2nd place goes to..." the announcer started. All of was closed our eyes and prayed that Neulparan won't be chosen as second. "... St. Rudolph! Therefore the champions for this year's Cheer Dance Competition is Neulparan! Congratulations!" When the winners were announced, I couldn't believe it. All of us were jumping for joy. I even cried. We went in front to receive our award then the photographers took pictures of us. After that, they announced the winners for the Volleyball competition and our school was called champions for four times.

Min-Ah's POV

A day after that championship game, all of Super Junior had schedules so Min-Young and I were left in the dorms. They even instructed us not to go outside too much. The life of being a 'Super Sister'? It rocks, yet you feel like you've been caged.

"Wow. So fast." I tilted my head, seeing a picture of Kyuppa leaning on my knees on the internet. Netizens commented, "She's Sungmin's little sister right?", "Is it just me or do they look like an item?", "What's Kyuhyun doing?", "They look cute!" and other comments of support and curiosity. Even my facebook friends were asking me all about it.

Min-Young snuck up behind me. "Dude, Kyuppa called. He told me to tell you that you'll be going to Jeju Island later this evening. He cancelled all his schedules for tomorrow just for that."

"Heck, it's been two months since you two were an item right? Yet you two still act like you're best friends." Min-Young continued. I ignored that and focused on the thing she said before.

My eyes widened. "What?! He cancelled all his schedules?!" I shouted in front of her, feeling frustrated.

"Oh and he told me to tell you that you shouldn't call him afterwards when I tell you. He said he's driving." I shook my head, feeling guilty.

"Great." I sighed but I felt happy in the inside. It's been a long-life dream to go to Jeju. "I'll be up packing." I closed my laptop and ran upstairs, taking it with me. Min-Young followed behind. When we both entered my room, she sat down by the bed, getting comfortable.

"So, what happened when I left the hospital yesterday?" She asked. I grabbed a JanSport backpack out of my closet, filling it with all the necessities needed for tomorrow.

"I talked to him about it and he sulked all of a sudden. He said that he was sorry because he wasn't fast enough to go to me and got beaten by Jae-Hwa."

"Oh." She said, frowning. "Why do you need clothes? It's like you're leaving or something." She crawled and leaned over my backpack. 

"Well, it is an overnight trip you know." I answered. I heard the doorbell ring downstairs. "Can you get the door? Don't let him in my room. I'm going to change." Min-Young nodded and stood up, running downstairs. 

"Yo~" I heard Kyuppa coolly greet. I shook my head with a smile on my face. I zipped it close and grabbed a dress in my closet, running to the bathroom to change after. Before I went out, I dusted my clothes around the mirror.

November is a cold month so I had to wear something warm. 

Shrugging and taking a deep breath, I walked out of my room, taking my backpack with me. "Afternoon~" I sang, placing my bag by the sofa. Min-Young nodded.

"It's just 5 in the afternoon and you're ready to leave me alone in a dorm filled with fourteen noisy guys. What kind of bestfriend are you?!" Min-Young joked sarcastically as I chuckled. 

"Dude, you have your brother with you. You're the lucky one here; not me." I shivered. "Who knows what kind of things that  guy'll do to me." 

From the kitchen, the kitchen sink . "I heard that!" Kyuppa shouted. Then after, plates started to create noises. 

My eyes widened. "What is he doing in the kitchen?" I mouthed to Min-Young. Min-Young went silent as she frowned and stood up, running to the kitchen. "Oh. I thought you were cooking. Carry on..." Min-Young turned around and ran to me. "No need to check on him. He's doing something... not appropriate."

Curiosity ran through me. "What?" I asked, narrowing my eyes as I sat down the sofa. Min-Young had a small smile on her face as she shook her head.

"Okay, I'm done! Let's go!" From the kitchen, he ran with a wide smile towards me, grabbing my bag and slumping it on his shoulders. Shocked and surprised, I just gave a smile. Omo~ He forgot our two month monthsary T_T Well, let's just hope he'd still remember by the end of the day. "Bye, Min-Young!" He shouted, still dragging me. Min-Young waved and faced the computer again.

When we got to the car, I faced him as he drove. "You're not attending the SuJu anniversary party in ten minutes?" I asked, feeling kind of guilty.

"Nope." He said with a grin.

"You're lying. We're heading to SMent right now, are we?" I crossed my arms in front of me as his eyes widened.

He sighed, giving up. "You're too good. Am I that easy to read?"

"Technically, yes you are. That's only to me... I guess." I answered, tilting my head as he parked by the SMent parking lot. I got out of the car, grabbing my phone and hand-carry bag.

He led to the specific room and opened the door, a mischievous smile forming on his face. "Don't get drunk. We still have a flight to catch later." He kissed me on the forehead, followed by a hug. "I'll see you later. I have to entertain guests." With a wink, he feld off after closing the door behind him.

Various artists from SMent and other popular artists from other record labels were here. Some were not present because of their tight schedules.

Shrugging, I looked down and made my way to the available table by the corner. I sat myself down, taking out my phone. "Min-Ah!" I looked up from what I was doing and faced Taeminnie.

"Oh." I blinked a few times. "Hey, Taeminnie. What's up?" Without answering, he sat down comfortably in front of me and bowed his head.

"Is Min-Young really that dense or is she just having fun?" He suddenly asked. I couldn't see his face clearly because of the dim lighting. 

I raised my brows. "What? If you're about to confess to her and want to know if she's dense or not, yes she is kind of dense sometimes. When she has lots in her mind she may become dense." I explained as he shook his head with a worried look on her face.

"I'm surprised she hasn't told you yet." He sighed. "I kind of confessed when you were doing your re-stitching in the hospital."

I frowned. That girl. I shook my head. "I'm so sorry. Don't worry, I'll help you out. When is the next time you're planning to do it?" I asked as he gave a wide smile.

"Hahaha. Thanks." He said. "I don't know. When the time comes." 

"Taeminnie, I just asked you when that time is. No really, when?"

"Tomorrow..."

"I'll be gone by tomorrow. Can't you do it another time when I'm present?"

"Min-Ah, I'm going to confess... not invite someone to a party." 

"But...!" 

"Taemin-ssi! Can we have your autograph?" Suddenly, five boys that seemed to be my age approached Taemin with a wide smile on their faces. 

I laughed, seeing Taemin's surprised expression. He blinked but signed the autograph book anyway. "This is to?"

"CNU, Jinyoung, Sandeul, Baro and Gongchan." They all said in unison. I smiled. They look like grade-school kids. 

When Taemin signed an wrote their names, they faced me afterwards. "Look! It's Sungmin hyung's little sister!" They leaned towards me, Taemin forming a shocked look on his face. 

"Lee Min-Ah-ssi, do you know who we are?" The one who looked like the oldest asked as I gave a smile and nodded.

"B1A4; also known as Be the one, All for one. The group consists of Jung Jin-Young as the leader, Shin Dong-woo or CNU as the lead rapper, Lee Jung-hwan or Sandeul as the main vocalist, Cha Sun-woo or Baro as the main rapper and Gong Chan-Shik or Gongchan as the maknae. Debuted last 23rd of April on MBC Show." I explained, as their mouths dropped.

I chuckled, seeing Sandeul grab my hand and shake it. Afterwards, he passed my hand and every member of B1A4 seemed to stare at me with shock. "Nice to meet you too, noona." Gongchan said. They grabbed chairs and sat at my table.

"Noona?" I raised a brow. "You're a 1993 right?" He nodded as I continued. "We're of the same age."

"WHAT?!" They all shouted. 

"Uh... Sungmin hyung is coming over here with Kyuhyun oppa." Taemin suddenly spoke as the door opened from behind me. Min-Young entered, wearing something my eyes couldn't believe. Taeminnie blushed at the corner of my eyes. 

            

"Whoa, it's Lee Min-Young! Hyukjae-ssi's little sister!" Sandeul pointed as he turned to face me. "Min-Ah-ssi, can you still do that describing thing you did earlier?" I nodded, staring at them weirdly.

"Lee Min-Young. Little sister of Lee Hyukjae from Super Junior. She's a dancer, rapper and an artist at the same time. Also the best friend of Lee Taemin and Lee Min-Ah." It felt weird saying my own name like that. Anyhow...

"Lol. She's like a Pokedex." I chuckled at Jin-Young's joke. 

"I thought you were going out with Taemin-ssi 'cause you were sitting alone with him." CNU blinked, shrugging. 

All of a sudden, a familiar voice spoke. "Who's going out with who?" Kyuppa started as he grabbed a chair and sat comfortably in it. I sweat dropped. Min oppa stood behind me, followed by Min-Young. 

"Taemin's a close friend." I explained at the shocked faces of B1A4.

"It's Lee Sungmin and Cho Kyuhyun from Super Junior!" B1A4 started again. I sighed. These boys...

Time Skip...

I sat inside Kyuppa's car in the passenger seat with Kyuppa beside me. Teukie oppa was driving us to the airport.

Straight after meeting the whole Super Junior - including Henry and Zhoumi, B1A4 asked for my number which I gave. They didn't look like stalkers anyway. Besides, they're too cheerful to the extent that it doesn't really annoy me. Right away, Sandeul sent me a message which I replied to with a heart. xD

"Bye kids. Enjoy your trip~! Bring me back something!" Teukie oppa grinned, staring at us from inside the car. Kyuppa was carrying all the luggage, looking cool with his hat and shades put on while I just stood there carrying my hand-carry bag. I offered to take it but he insisted.

I grinned. "Just you? Not the others?" 

"Hyung... I'll tell. Believe me, I'll tell." Kyu laughed evilly, seeing the surprised look on his face.

"No wait! I meant bring us all back souvenirs! Not only me. Kyu... don't tell. You know how they all act when I say things like that." Teukie oppa sighed as we both laughed. "I'm off~"

"Annyeong~" He sang beside me, watching Teukie oppa drive away. "Hyung... I'll tell!" He shouted before Teukie oppa made a turn. When he disappeared out of sight, Kyuppa faced me, taking out something from his shirt pocket. "Here, wear this." He handed me a pair of shades as I put it on with a curious face. He chuckled at first and then took his camera out of his bag. 

He laughed evilly, switching it on. "Selca first." He said after laughiing as I moved to stand closer beside him. I posed when he did. "Kimchi~" We both sang as I chuckled.

"What exactly were you doing in the kitchen earlier?" I asked as we started to walk.

He shrugged, a small smile on his face. "I was making a call."

My eyes narrowed. "To who?"

"Someone important..." He answered hesitantly. When he saw that I was getting suspicious of him, he looked away. "Why? Jealous?"

"Hm..." I began. "...as your girlfriend, yes. As your bestfriend, I'm curious."

"You'll see later~" He chuckled, sitting on the plane seat. I sat beside him, my curiosity growing by the minute. After a good fifteen minutes, the plane landed safely in Jeju Island. I went out as soon as the pilot instructed us to do so. He followed behind me, talking on the phone with someone. Sighing, I bought something to eat. It was already ten in the evening. Two more hours and I'll eat banana's to help my depression.

I waved a burger in front of his face as he spoke through the phone. "I know you want some..." I tempted as he followed the burger with his eyes. Grinning, he took it and ate it as soon as he got hold of it. Shrugging, I walked to the airports' entrance to call a taxi.

I sat by the passenger seat, waiting for him to tell me where we would stay for the night. "Lotte Hotel." He mouthed as I instructed the driver to do so.

BORING. BORING. BORING. I stared out the window, sighing again. When we arrived, I got out of the cab and paid for it myself. Finally, for about thirty minutes of talking on the phone, he hung up. My eyes filled with hope.

"Sorry. She kept on bugging me." I pouted at what he said.

"She?" I confirmed as he nodded with a small smile. I gulped. What am I supposed to do? Call my brother and tell him: "Hey, bro! Did you hear? Kyuhyun oppa has another girl while he's with me! My hearts been torn! YAY!"?

I looked down, following him as he babbled about random things as we walked towards the hotel room. When we stopped in front of a door, I highly expected that he would hand me another card for another room but he didn't. "Finally!" He chanted as he opened the door. He let me in first.

There were two beds at least =.="

At first glance at the bed, I felt like screaming my disappointment away. Immediately, I changed into my PJ's and jumped on the bed. "Ah~ So tired!" I groaned.

"Wait! Don't sleep yet!" I heard him shout from the balcony.

"B-but it's exactly eleven in the evening!" I whined, standing up. I spotted him by the balcony, sitting on the wooden bench.

"C'mere." He patted the space next to him as I sat down, staring at the black and star-filled sky. Crickets were singing because of the silence.

"What's in here?" I asked, gulping down my own saliva.

He had a wide grin on his face. "In 3..."

"2..." I stared at the sky.

"1..." Exactly at that moment, sapphire blue fireworks erupted in the sky. "Happy 6th Anniversary, Super Junior!" The fireworks wrote in the black sky. In a matter of seconds, the effect faded away. I turned to look at him with hurtful eyes. "I know." Giving a small emotionless smile, I walked back to the room, hearing another set of fireworks fill the sky.

"Look again." This time, his voice was serious so I turned around and my eyes filled with shock.

"You didn't think I'd forget did you?" He had a mischievous smile on his face as my eyes stayed glued to the firework filled sky.

"Saranghae, Lee Min-Ah." It wrote. "by evilKyu. PS: Happy 2nd monthsary~♥"

He stood up from the bench and walked to stand beside me, laughing. "You should've seen the look on your face!"

I pouted at the man clutching his stomach in font of me as I watched the fireworks fade away again. "B-but you were talking to another girl and..."

He cut me off. "She was in charge of the fireworks." He stood up properly, smiling. "I'd never cheat on you. Do you know the possibilities of what might happen to me if I did?"

I nodded. A few broken bones in a lifeless body - this is what will happen to him. I sat down on the bench again, with him beside me.

I smiled widely, leaning my head on his shoulder. "Thanks." I bid as he pouted. I grinned. "Saranghae yo~"

"Yeah." He leaned his head on my head. "I know."

"You're an ELF right?" He suddenly started as I scoffed.

"Kissme." I replied simply.

"Okay." He pulled my chin up and literally kissed me on the lips. When it was over, I stared at him with unbelievable eyes. He had a smirk on his face.

"I said I'm a U-KISS fan. I'm not literally telling you to kiss me you evilKyu!"

"By the way, you look cute when you're jealous." He hinted as my jaw-dropped.


 

 

Yes, Happy anniversary! xDD

Harhar.

Next chapter:

Part 2 of Jeju Island and TaeYoung.

The title of this chapter =.="

xDD

-Minhyun

<3 you all readers <3