One

Girl With Benefits

-- There once lived a girl who had big dreams of becoming a talented singer. She lived a life of royalty and fame to the public with her supportive family. All she wanted to do was tell the story of how she would turn out to be. Her expectation was that she would become a famous singer one day and blast the charts. But in reality, our parents are the ones who make the choices. Now, that girl owns two of the largest hotel resorts and two famous hospitals. All of her money belongs to her and only her. "It can all be yours." That's what her mother said. Ever since her mother said those words, she started having second thoughts of being a singer and had decided to become a business woman. --

"Hello?" a feminine voice called and it echoed throughout the entire room. The girl stood right in front of the door carrying plastic bags full of apples inside. She took a step in and sniffed the air. It smelled like apple pie. She sighed dreamily and walked into the middle of the room where a marble kitchen table was set with pots and pans on it.

"Hannie unnie~" cooed a sweet and melodious voice that just sends you to heaven. A girl with long, silky, black hair skipped into the kitchen with an apron on her and had a face filled with flour. 

"Lee Hwanyoung," the older girl, Hanyoung, called sternly, "what is all this mess? I thought you said you weren't going to mess up the kitchen again." she started nagging. "We even signed that contract. My house, my rules. We agreed on that." 

"But unnie, my friends are coming over later in the afternoon. I invited them for a sleepover and they said yes. This means alot to me and what's a sleepover without pie and plus, I bought apples so you won't have to buy anymore." Hwanyoung said as she pouted. 

-- Hwanyoung is Hanyoung's little sister. She lived with her because she wanted to be more mature. And just by living with her, she might learn how to. She also doesn't like staying with her parents because they constantly fight over little things. Hanyoung also has a younger brother, younger than Hwanyoung, who lives with her parents because he was only eight. That is also the reason why Hanyoung decided to get her own place. Because of her god damn parents who keeps on pressuring her. --

"You invited people to sleepover? Hwanyoung, what were you thinking? What if they steal things? Hwanyoung, these are the kind of things that you should be aware of. Don't you know how many people would kill to be in your spot right now? What if someone kidnaps you and asks me for a thousand dollars. I have no time to spend money, Hwanyoung." Hanyoung scowlded as she placed the bags of apples on the table and placed her hands on her hips.

"Unnie, you have to chill. Can you not be so uptight at small things like this? I know it sounds stupid but all I want to do is just have more and more friends. Everyone thinks I'm a sick weirdo who has no life and I'm starting to think that I'm right. This sleepover will change their entire description of me. I'll be that one cool girl who isn't a weirdo." Hwanyoung said as she placed both her hands on the edge of the table.

"Hwanyoung, why don't you just make friends rather than buying them?" the older girl asked as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Why would I ask advice about friends from you? You have no friends..." Hwanyoung muttered under her breath.

"What was that, Lee Hwanyoung?" Hanyoung asked as she glared at Hwanyoung who had her eyes locked with hers. "You are not having this sleepover party. I forbid it."

DING DONG!

"Whoops. Too late to forbid it." Hwanyoung said as she shrugged her shoulders. "Now if you'll excuse me, I have guests to attend to." she added as she walked towards the door and opened it. "Hey guys~!" she called.

There were three girls standing outside the door, "Hwannie, your house or mansion or palace is just amazingly huge. I didn't know you were rich." one of them with red hair squealed. "And those guards up front the gate looks like royalty." another one with brownish hair with pink highlights squealed next. "Meh! It's okay." the last one, who was blonde, said.

'Okay?! I hired he best architect in the world, the greatest and fastest construction workers and all you can say is okay?! What the hell is wrong with you?!' Hanyoung wanted to yell. But instead, she put on a fake wide smiled and walked towards the four teenage girls and placed an arm around Hwanyoung. "Hello there, girls. I'm Lee Hanyoung, Hwanyoung's sister. It's nice to meet all of you." she said.

"Wow! Hwannie, your sister is really pretty." the red head complimented.

"Duh! She goes to the spa nearly every day, has her own stylist, and also has her own makeup artist-" Hwanyoung was interrupted with a punch on her shoulder. "Ouch! What was that for?!" Hwanyoung yelled as she pouted.

"Anyways, have all of you had your dinner?" Hanyoung asked all of them and they all just shook her head. "You're lucky then. We're having seafood tonight cooked by the chef of Le France. He came to visit to say hello. So I asked him to make dinner for Hwanyoung and I. We weren't expecting guests but it's rather okay." she continued.

"Oh my god." the girl with the pink highlights said, "Le France is the most fanciest restaurant there is in town. How'd you get to meet him?" she squealed.

"Let me tell you over dinner." Hanyoung said. "Jerry!" she called. "Can you take these girls' bag's up to Hwanyoung's room, please?" she asked. "Oh and everyone, this is Jerry. He is the head butler in this place. Please go easy on him. He's not growing younger, y'know." she added and chuckled.

Jerry, the butler, bowed his head to the girls, "Hello girls. I hope you will have a wonderful stay here. Let me help you with your bags." he said as the girls handed him their bags. "I will be bringing them up to the Young Mistresses room." he said and left with their bags.

"Well, shall we have our dinner? I bet the chef's waiting for us." Hanyoung said.

"Yes, please. I'm so hungry." the red head said. "Mhm~ Nado~" cooed the pink highlights. "Food!" said the blonde one. They all giggled and hurried down to the dining room which was beyond large. If there was a word after large, that would be the right word to use. "Woah..." the blonde one muttered.

"Please take your seats. The waiter will wait on you in a few. Please, don't touch anything. All the things here are extremely expensive." Hanyoung said as she sat down on her 'rightful place'. They all started to roam their eyes around the room. "So," Hanyoung started, "tell me your names." 

"I'm Amy Leigh." the pink highlights said. "I'm Yonhyhe." the red head said. "And I am Kim Seokhwa." the blonde one said.

"So Amy, are you a foreigner?" Hanyoung asked.

"Yes. I am. My dad's from Austrailia and my mom's from China. I moved to Korea when I was eight. My mom decided that it would be a good idea because one of her bestfriend lives in Korea. My dad is in Melbourne doing his business. I go there sometimes to spend time with him. He gets lonely sometimes." Amy replied as she placed a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"Did you dye your hair?" Hanyoung asked another question.

"Yeah. My mom said that it would be really cool if I did. So I did. My dad said that it was cool too. Actually, my cousin suggested this hairstyle to me. She told me that it was a trend now." Amy replied.

"Tell me about yourself, Yonhye." Hanyoung said as she moved her gaze to Yonhye who was still looking around.

"Oh," she said as she smiled at Yonhye, "Well, there's nothing really interesting about myself." she said.

"Yonnie," Amy nudged her, "tell her about that guy."

"What guy?" Hanyoung asked with curiousity.

"Oh, it's nothing. I was just engaged to this douche bag once and he started hitting on my Seokkie bear~" she cooed as she clung to Seokhwa. Seokhwa made a disgusted face and pushed her away. "Anyways, we went to the beach and he literally s his way between my cousin and Seokhwa. I was pissed so I pushed him in the water."

"Ooo~ No one messes with girls, am I right?" Hanyoung said.

"Totally."

"Seokhwa, your turn." Hanyoung said as she smiled softly at Seokhwa.

"Well, my brother's a douche bag and I live with him because my parents had a divorce and disowned us so we live on our own. It's nothing to be sad about. My brother and I are really strong and he has pals who help him." she said as she gave a soft smile. 

"Unnie," Hwanyoung called, "her brother is musically talented and don't you need someone for the jazz pub? Maybe you could hire him?" Hwanyoung suggested.

Hanyoung looked at Hwanyoung with a smile on her face, "That's actually not a bad idea, Hwannie. We do need those type of singers."

"Are you serious right now?" Seokhwa asked.

"Sure. We pay 500 dollars a night. It'll be great if your brother would accept this offer? And we're quite desperate as well. Go ahead and ask your brother." Hanyoung said.

"Oh my gosh! He'll take it!" she squealed. "He desperately needs a job too anyways. I'm sure he'll accept. So, when does he get to start?" she asked as she excitedly clasped her hands together.

"He can start tomorrow night. I'll be giving him orders so he'll know what to do. And tell him to meet me at the front of Callie Resort and Hotel."

"Okie dokie~ I'll definitely tell him and I'll make sure he'll be there early." Seokhwa assured as she nodded her head.

-- That night was filled with laughter, happiness and for once in her life, Hanyoung didn't feel stressed at all. Except when everyone was asleep, she was awake and doing her work in the library. She didn't know why but she thought that maybe it would be nice if she actually made friends. That crazy thought of her's trailed away from her mind and the only thing that was on her mind was work, work, work. --


Hey, so how's the first chapter? Is it crappy? I bet it is. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed it and also upvote as well as subscribe. The more subscribers, the more faster the update.