Chapter 3

I Know My Place. Sorry~

Hyesung POV

 I end the conversation with a punch on his face. I walk out like im born again. Bambam on my right, and the rest behind me walking in silence knowing that i need some time to it up.*Let's just forget it and not ruin this guys mood*

"Hey guys wanna finish me up? and then go to the cafe?" I suddenly stop and turn around.I could help to giggle at the sight of them shocked by my sudden reaction.

BamBam POV

I nearly choke on my saliva by her sudden reaction. i can still see stained tears on her cheek and some tears left at the brim. i know how she felt, why not play along to make her feel better right?

"i need to finished up my barbie doll!" 

"Sounds good to us!" JB replied with smiled on their faces

Hyesung POV

I smiled and hug Jackson *So close yet so far from you*  He smiled "You have shoes and accessories left on the list and after that we can go to the cafe and back to the salon to do the rest of our hair and some touch up on yours." i nod.

The moment i step in the most famous shoe shop in town, i was escorted to sit and they went in like a hungry hyena finding a perfect shoe for me. Most of the shoes that they chose doesnt have the size for me. I walk through a gallery on some new arrival shoes and i fall in love with it. I rush to ask for my size, good thing that this shoe has it! i try it and walk up to Yugyeom, i tap his shoulder. he smiled but he didn't realise that i was wearing a heel till he spot the height difference. They soon agree to buy it, they pay it and soon we went to the cafe. 

I grab my ultimate favourite latte! Ice Vanilla latte with whipped cream and caramel! We then head off to the salon to get our hairs done. I wasn't allow to open my eyes once again and see the mirror.I entertain myself by listening to latest songs on my phone. I soon fell asleep while my hair is in "reconstructon".

Jackson POV

She looks so hot in that new hairstyle, every guy will fall for her! Seeing her like that just makes my heart beat rapidly.I shook her alittte to wake her up, she then hold onto my waist "Can you piggy back me home? Please~" How can i not let this kid go? i pick her up from the chair and walk home with them. We came to a stop with a grin paste on our faces.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Morning washed over the night.Hyenas surrounds the beauty,she is do beautiful! She is prohibited to see herself till the D-DAY! She woke up with a small tear at the corner of her eye.Before she wash up,we set down her mirror ;) we had our breakfast and do some workout together for tomorrow.In the mid of exercising, she seems tense up. She quickly rushed out.

 

Hyesung POV

I receive news Mark was sent tothe hospital that morning. I forgot the situation we were in and rush in his ward. He was smiling with her and half . I..I.. bravely walk in and show him a message. "What is this? Mind to enlighten me?" i clutch my phone tighter.He laugh and smirk " i was going to send it to Sandra and i accidentally sent it to you thinking maybe you would care but you came later showing me that u didn't care" i grab tight on my phone and walk away.

I walk passthe place where we used to hangout when we first move in. I swing my legs while reminiscing memories we had. Till this particular memory when it hits me; we hid a book underneath a tree and its still there. Its filled with messgers we sent to eachother.I took the pen out from the book and write a note.

 

Dear life,

why is this world cruel? Falling in love with your childhood friend is a sin! i guess so... Why doesnt he notice me? i feel sick.Someone please save me!

 

i tuck it back in and walk away. I came walk in straight to my room, not bothering the dagger stares from them and lock the door,i cried. I cried my lungs out not knowing what to do? how is my life gonna be like? i took a shower and distract myself from all the problems im facing, Lying on the bed like a soulless girl, i soon fell into a deep sleep.