chapter3.

Moving on
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Luhan's pov]

''LuHan, p-please accept m-my gift! I..eh, I really like y-you...a lot..I..I eh, m-maybe it'st not only l-like b-because I think I...i love you.'' The girl in front of me, Kang Seung Hye, confessed to me. Well that is what her nametag says. I don't know her nor did we ever talked. 

Raising my left eyebrow up, I slightly frowned at her. Girls have been confessing me since I starter this high school. Of course it's pleasing my eyes and ears but I just wished that they could think it throughout. Liking some someone is totally different from actually loving a person.

Sighing softly, I closed my eyes, pinching the bridge of my nose before I opened my eyes again. I'm not that bad boy type who only thinks of girls as an toy or like to play with them. No, I just never loved someone. Not even once.
And just thinking how girls can easily confess to me, makes me wonder, if this is  real love for them or just a mere crush.

''Kang Seung Hye-shi. I compliment your brave action...but I am not interested.'' I said patting her on her head as I turned down the gift she was holding out for me to reach. 
I looked her in the eyes when she tittled her head slightly up to meet mines. Her eyes were glinstering. If I'm not mistaken...the glinstering in her eyes are tears. Tears that were ready to go out.

''B-but..'' She stopped for a moment and I didn't even finish her sentence of. I just want her to be taught that love is a lot more different. And if she does feel any spark between us, the spark for me is not there. 

''I really respect you and your braveness but I am sorry. I am not a person who wants to mess with the love someone is willing to give me. There is a difference Seung Hye-shi between love and liking. The thing you feel inside for me right now is just a liking. You are confusing your own feelings with a mere crush towards me.'' I said and gave her one of those smiles. A smile that sincerly told that I want her to meet a better person than me. Someone who deserves her love and not being wasted by an person like me who is uninterested.

''Your love will only be wasted on me. I am sure a guy out there deserves the love more than I need.'' I said, patting her then on her shoulder and smiled warmly at her. 
I tell you, I am really not that kind of guy who would mess with a girl's feelings. This really makes me wonder how some guys in this school can do that. It's quite immature honestly.

When I left the girl behind and I walked into the canteen, I could see my friends from afar. Like always Sehun was eating slowly as ever while Xiumin was reading his book and eating.  Sehun must saw me coming since he stopped eating, took notice of me before a small grin crept on his prince like face.

''Hyung ~'' He said once I reached them. It made Xiumin look up from his book and eventually he decided to put his book down and get into a conversation with me.

''Where's Kris?'' I asked, looking around as I missed the pressence of the taller guy. 

''His grandparents told him to pick up his cousin. She will be attending the school next week.'' Xiumin said as he took a sip from his juice. As He gulped down the sweetness of the juice he looked at me and Sehun with big eyes. 

''But you know...his cousin is suffering.'' He said, making not only me frown but also Sehun. I heard Sehun scoffing for a moment before he opened his mouth to say something.

''Suffering? Suffering from what?'' He said a bit snobish. I shook my head, taking out my lunchbox my mother made me this morning as I gave Sehun a pat on his back.

''Don't say anything that don't make sense Sehun-ah.'' I said and took out my chopsticks and picked up one of the eggrols she made this morning.

''Not just something stupid. Kris...told me that she's suffering from delulu.'' I choked on my food when Xiumin said that. Softly patting on my chest and gulping down the water Sehun gave me, I looked at Xiumin. My eyes a bit watery as my face was slightly red. I guess. 

''Yah, how old is she even?''

''17.'' Xiumin said and my eyes widened. How come that a girl who is younger than me by two years is suffering from delusional. Unless, Kris was fooling Xiumin but knowing him, he would never joke about his family. Because family means a lot to Kris.

''So what? Let's assume she is suffering. It's not like we can help her.'' Sehun said, sipping down on his drink before he let a small burp escape from his mouth. 

''Don't talk Sehun. You sound like a brat.'' I said, snickering as he glared at me. I slightly shrugged my shoulders. Not caring a thing about him.

***

[nobody pov]

''Grandma and grandpa asked me to pick you up.'' Kris said to the young girl who was slightly confused at the sight of an tall but young good looking man who picked her up. And she wasn't the only one because some female bypassers were softly giggling as they noticed him. It was like a sun of rays was hitting her in the eyes. 

''Don't stare at me like that. I know I am handsome but I don't do .'' He said, smirking a bit. It was a crack joke because he was the only one who actually got amused.

''Yah~! Lee Yonnie. Don't tell me you forgot about me. It's me YiFan. Wu YiFan.'' He said and it slowly hit the girl. A smile was spread on her lips and she hugged him tightly out of the sudden that it shocked him for a moment. It made him freeze on his spot but soon, the warmth he felt coming from the young girl made him smile in an instant.

''I never thought you would turn out this good looking! You should have told me earlier!'' She said, pushing herself away from him and softly hit him on his chest. Smiling like a kid. 

''Didn't want to. The way you kept staring at me was amusing me.'' He said teasingly at her. It was nice too see his cousin again. From their early years as kids, he remembered her as a chubby girl. The girl that would wear piggy tails and hated to play with barbies but rather had more fun fooling with him. 

''You look beautiful Yonnie. You really do.'' Kris said sincerly. Looking at her from head to toe. She became a beautiful young lady. She had blossomed throughout the years they haven't seen each other. But it was sad. Sad how she suffers from delusions. Being young and naive, it was actually hard for him to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter