Final

Scared

Taemin is piss off, he clenched his fist tightly.

He walked with tears accumulated on his eyes, searching for Minho in the other classroom.

“Minho hyung!” He yelled and hit the table in front of him.

“What is it, Tae?”

Luckily it was lunch time and people barely there.

“They teased me because of you!”

Taemin was breathing heavily in anger.

“Why?”

Minho grabbed the younger's hand and let him sit on his table.

“Remember when we're kids?”

“We still are. You are only 10.”

“You! You said when I'm scared a kiss would make me better, right? You said that to me, right?”

“Hmm.” Minho nodded and listened to him carefully.

“I'm scared. They-those kids are telling me stories about ghosts and I'm scared.”

“And then?”

“I'm so afraid and I asked Kai to kiss me.”

“What?” Minho laughed at Taemin as he took his little fingers.

“He hit me. He said I'm stupid.”

“Why?”

“Everyone teased me. They said there's no way a kiss could redeem it. They said you lied to me. You are not right?”

Taemin was nearly crying.

“Or you did lie to me?”

Minho smiled at him.

“Do you think I lied to you?”

Taemin sniffed in his runny nose.

“Until now, when you scared of something, you came to me and I gave you kisses. Do you still scared after that?”

Taemin shook his head.

“Then is it a lie?”

“No.”

Minho hugged Taemin who sat on the table.

“So now, you still scared?”

“I'm scared...”

Taemin pouted and in the edge of crying. Minho let Taemin s his arms around his neck and sunk his head on his shoulder.

“Something will show up...”

Taemin's voice was shaky.

Minho stared at the younger boy in front of him before he kissed his lips.

“Something will really show up hyung...”

Taemin trembles as he starts to remember the stories he heard.

“You know the alley we always walk? They said there's an old man ghost there. I never heard it before but they said he will show up every night.”

Minho hugged him.

“I'm scared...”

Taemin whined on his shoulder.

“I'm scared...”

“I've heard that anyway, Tae...” Minho patted the boy's head and smiled a little.

“They even said that he will follow whoever he saw until the next day.”

“What? Ah-hyung! Why are you telling me that?”

Taemin kicked his legs in the air as he tightened his hug around Minho.

“It's so scary...”

“We're going to go home late today. You have your piano lesson, remember?”

“Aaaaaaaenggggggg... I'm scared... Huaaaa...”

Taemin finally burst into tears.

Minho pulled his face and kissed his parted lips. Taemin still crying, mouth widely parted, panting heavily and sobbed loudly.

“Taemin-ah? Taemin-ah... Taeminnie? Calm down, will you?”

Taemin finally looked at Minho through his blurry sight.

“You have me, right?”

Minho wiped the tears on Taemin's cheek.

He kissed the younger's chubby cheek, the edge of his thick lips, his cute little nose, his forehead, his chin, his puffy eyes, he kissed him everywhere.

“You-just have to hold my hand,” Minho showered him flattery kisses, “or I will piggyback you.”

Taemin slightly felt a bit ticklish and so he stopped crying.

“Still scared? Should I kiss you more?”

“But hyung... He-oh!-I'm not scared anymore.”

Taemin stared at Minho in amazed.

Minho giggled. “It works, right?”

“Why it doesn't work well with Kai?”

“You kissed him?”

“Hmm.”

Taemin rubbed his eyes.

“And Kai???”

“He hit me.”

Taemin pointed his left arm.

“Taemin-ah...”

Minho cupped Taemin's face.

“It will only work with me, you got it? And also... You can't do it with anyone. Only to me, or your parents.”

“Why?”

“Because... You could only do that to people you love.”

I love you.”

Minho laughed.

“That's why the kiss works when I did it. It's because you love me and I do too.”

Taemin let out a deep sigh.

“Why sighing?”

“Hyung, promise me something would you?”

“What is it?”

“Don't you ever get scared of me.”

Taemin's finger roamed around Minho's eyes and Minho closed both of them to feel those little fingers on him.

“Don't get scared if someday I would jump and kiss you all of a sudden. I don't know when I'm afraid but I wish you were there for me any time.”

Taemin pouted as he played with Minho's eyelashes.

“I don't think I can live without you hyung. The world is too scary.”

Minho could only laugh by a 10 years old boy's sentence. An innocent boy. A boy he loves the most. A boy who is now kissing his eyelash. A boy who didn't know that his words make Minho's heart went crazy.

“I'm scared if I'm not with you.”

 

 

 

-----

Kyaaaa! I don't know I would see a lot of you subscribing my story! I'm so happy! But I'm worried if this story is up to your expectation, because it's just a simple one. but thank you very much! Please leave a comment! hihihi

love,

aqcelnicorus :D