♕ Chapter 1

Sunshine

Park Jin Ae. 

------

 

I take a deep breath in as i walk into my new school.

 

I used to live with my uncle until i turned 18 ; which was last month. He lives in Busan while i always wanted to live in seoul. So as soon as i turned 18 i moved out. Not that my uncle cared. He was glad that he didn't have to take care of my any longer. I knew that by looking into his eyes. He always looked at me with disgust. I was a burden to him since the day i had to move in with him. But i didn't blame him, I blamed them ; my parents. 

 

I shaked off that thought from my head and i looked around.

 

This place looked like any other normal school. I made my way to the office, ignorning the looks that the other students were giving me. I was used to people staring at me in my old school, so i didn't bother doing anything or saying anything.

 

I stepped inside the office and asked for my time table from a woman who looked like she was in her late twenties, typing away in her computer.

 

"Are you the new student Park Jin Ae?" the person asked coldly, giving me a glance, I noticed her eyes. It said she was annoyed and angry for some reason.

 

"Yes, that's me" I replied to her, trying to be polite. 

 

"Here you go" she handed me some papers, a bundle of books and continued typying. 

 

*Is that all?* I though to myself. 

 

"Are you going to keep standing there or should i show you the way out?" she snapped at me and i noticed her angry got worse. Her eyes said it all. 

 

I gasped. "Rude" I mumbled and got out, not forgetting to give her a disgusted look. 

 

*What is up with her? I don't even know her and she gets all angry*

 

oh, this is one more thing i hate. 

 

I hate rude people. 

 

-----

I made my way to my newly assigned locker and placed my book inside. 

 

I  could hear the people around me gossiping, about me. "who is she?" "She looks like a " "She is so ugly" 

 

I signed and closed my locker. These people don't even know me and they start saying things about me. 

 

The moment i turned around i came in face with a girl ; with a big smirk on her face and her arms crossed above her chest. I noticed she didn't even bother cover her chest properly. And her eyes. /Arrogance,irk and contempt was written all over.

 

I raised a brow at her. 

 

"Are you a new student?" She asked me rudely. I nodded and stepped aside and started walking to get to my class. 

 

I heard a gasp.

 

"YAH!" i heard the girl who talked to me earlier shout and i winced at her loud voice. 

 

But I just ignored at her and walked away. 

 

On my way to my class, i noticed a group of guys talking in the hallway. It's not excalty the guys that i noticed but this one guy. He was smiling so brightly. And his smile looked beautiful. I was stunned for a second and then i scoffed and walked past them.

 

*How can anybody smile like that? like they have nothing to worry about. He must have a perfect life to smile so carefreely* i said to myself frowning.

 

"Hey new student" I heard a male voice call me. and all of a sudden I was in a mental battle whether to turn around or not. 

 

In the end i turned around and i came face-to-face with guy who was smiling just now.

 

And i gasped. 

 

His eyes. 

 

They looked dead.

 

 

---- 

Author's note. 

 

Boring chapter i know. It will get intresting, i promise. 

 

First chaper and i already got a upvote. 

 

\squeals\ Thankyou FreakyMinnie. <3

 

Please comment and subscribe. :''D