Finale

My Jealous Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Be thankful that I love you.”

“Thank you!” Sehun frowned. “What kind of answer was that?” he asked.

“Well you said I should be thankful that you love me, so I said thank you!” Dara smiled at him; she’s literally trying to stop herself from laughing at Sehun’s face. Sehun turned around — Dara’s now facing Sehun’s back. “I’m not going to talk to you.” He said in a childish manner.

“Sehun oppa…” Dara said with a loving voice as she back hugged Sehun. She rested her chin on Sehun’s shoulder. “Sehunnie…” Dara whispered as she buried her face in his neck. “Sehunnie, mianhe… don’t be like this.” She nuzzled between his neck and shoulder as she tightened her hug.

“If you don’t stop what you’re doing now, you might give birth early, Jagiya.” Sehun said seductively. Dara snapped out of her snuggling and move back. Her face reddened like a tomato. Sehun turned to look at Dara and can’t help but to laugh at her face.

“Hahaha! D-dara, y-your f-face! Hahaha!” Sehun cant help but to roll around the bed. “S-shut up y-you byuntae! Stop laughing!” Dara yelled in embarrassment; Sehun obediently stopped, though he was still laughing in his mind.

“I know your laughing in your mind Sehun. Stop it. It’s not funny anymore.” Dara puffed her cheeks in annoyance. Sehun obeyed this time — he knew that if he didn’t stop, he would receive another hit from his sadist girlfriend.

Sehun ruffled Dara’s hair and smiled at her tenderly. “Mianhe Jagiya. You were just so cute that I can’t stop teasing you.” Dara didn’t speak and still continued to puff her cheeks. Sehun sighed; he knows this tactic too well. It’s the ‘treat-me-and-I’ll-forgive-you’ strategy. “Fine Jagiya, I get it. What do you want me to buy?” He asked helplessly. Dara’s face brightened.

“Hmm… let’s see…” Dara acted like she was thinking very hard — she then smiled. “Oppa… buy me a teddy bear!” she exclaimed as her smile grew bigger. Sehun mentally faced palmed at this. ‘Not this again…’

“Why do you want that bear so badly?” Sehun asked like a baby. “I already gave you my reason.” Dara replied. “No, that’s not enough. Give me the real reason!” Sehun whined as he pouted. Dara had no choice but to tell her real reason. She just looked down at her feet while telling Sehun everything. After she was done, she buried her face on the palm of her hands, hiding her reddened cheeks.

“Jagiya…” Sehun called; Dara ignored him.

“Dara…” Sehun spoke in a low soothing voice, but Dara didn’t budge. Sehun held her hands and gently removed it on her face. Sehun leaned down to kiss her on th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter