Final

Saranghaeyo

Chen has been courting you for 2 months. He never fails to send to send you some flowers. He always cooks a lunch for you. Its not that you didn't like. It is just early to say yes. Jongdae is the  type of guy who would make you laugh everyday, would kill you in his sweet words and you couldn't help but fell for him. 

You're going to meet him in the mall today because he said that he would treat you. You press the 3rd floor button of the elevator. You couldn't help yourself from thinking stupid thing about you being trapped in a elevator. 

What if the lift will stuck up??? What if i die in here??? What will happen to Jongdae?? Will he shed a tears for me??? 

You step out of the lift and your eyes immediately landed to the man who always care for you.  

He kept on looking in his wrist watch. You're already 5 minutes late. He's wondering if you will come or not.

 

'________, why are you taking so long?' he thought as he stand up from his seat to buy some water.

"Jongdae!" he flinched as he heard your voice. He whirled around and he saw you standing infront of him.

"________. You came." he smiled at you as he engulfed you in his warm embrace

You just smile at him. 'Ofcourse' you thought

 

He held your hand and you look away to hide your blush.

"Come on! Let's eat Korean tonkatsu." he pulled you towards the store. 

 

"You're treat, right??" you asked because you didn't bring a lot of money. 

 

"Yes. Don't worry you pay anything." he assured you as he patted your head and showed his cute smile.

 

After eating, you two watched some movie, he bought you alot of teddy bears. He d.idn't let go of your hand the whole day. 

"_________." he called as he wrap his arm around your waist.   

"Ne?" you asked. 

 

"What is the meaning of Saranghae in English?" he asked you as he rest his chin in the crook of your neck. 

"I love you.." you answered without hesitation.

You step back a bit because he hugged you tighter.  

"I love you too, ______!" he let go of the hug and cupped your face. 

 

He leans his face. Your heart beat became fast as you could feel his warm breath in your face. "Chen." you called out but it seems that he didn't heard you. 

 

He leans and lean and lean as his lips was about to touch yours....  

 

You pushed his chest and you freed from his hug. He eas your first kiss. You didn't know what to do. So you just run away from him. You was about to run but Chen pulled you back to his embrace. 

 

"I'm sorry, ________. I'm really sorry. It just that i'm carried away. I'm sorry." he kept on saying sorry as he rub your silky long black hair. 

 

You wipe the sweat beeds in your face. You admit to yourself that you already love him but you're not ready yet to be involved in their so called relationship

 

You hugged him back. "It's alright..." you said and you rested your head in his chest.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

Sorry for the lame/ storyline.

 

©may2014lighteubyun