I owe You Nothing

A R T I F I C I A L

next one!

=============----------------===============

When you and Mrs. Choi reached your room, she made you sit on your large, queen-sized bed while she prepared warm water for your bath.

“Why is he helping me?...”

you asked her, you haven’t thought of it earlier so it made you wonder, why was the prince being so kind to you?

“He is just doing what’s right dear, You don’t deserve to be treated like that, no one does”

Mrs. Choi answered from the bathroom.

You thought a bout her words for a while and then you frowned a bit.

“…for..humans maybe, But… I’m not human…I’m not sure if I even have a soul…and if I do have one…and I die, where would It go?...you told me the souls of humans would go to heaven…is there a…heaven…for clones?”

you aked her sadly. You tried your best not to cry.

After hearing that Mrs. Choi left the bathroom and sat next to you on the bed and held you hand.

“Nonsense!of course you have a soul dear!, the purest one that I know,..”

she said determined.

“ come now, your bath is ready… then you should rest after…okay?”

she stood up and pulled you gently.

You gave her a weak smile and you nodded.

============---------------------=================

A few weeks passed after that and there you are standing near the window as usual, gazing outside .

but this time

. Something was different, your expression wasn’t sad anymore…

In-fact, it was hopeful, you were waiting for Yunho to visit you…he’s been doing that ever since he saved you.

He made sure to visit you and be with you every chance he got,
it was hard at first since you were still a bit hesitant about him and he was very busy with business and everything but when he would tell you jokes and make funny faces the both of you would get over the awkward beginning and start laughing hard.

He would also tell you stories of when he was starveling, he has been to a lot of places in the world and you found out through Mrs. Choi that like the Princess, he was also loved by people around the world.

Yunho’s POV

After I finished all my business conference this morning I eagerly made my way out of the company and headed to ____-ah’s mansion… I didn’t even bother calling a driver as I took the car that was reserved for me on the basement of my company and drove off.

I visited her almost everyday.

I was more than happy that finally I was able to be close to her now.

I made it up the massive stairs ,

I was so excited to see her again, But I have to do something first before I see her
Instead of going left where her room is, I walked straight to the enormous hall and went straight to the huge white doors.

I hated this room.

The men in white laboratory gowns stopped whatever they were doing and looked up at me
I could see fear in their eyes as they saw me…

I gave them the most intense glare I could manage and I heard some of them gulp.

This bastards tried to kill my Princess ________-ah,

I could NEVER forgive them…

They make her suffer, they were one of the reasons why the tears from ________-ah’s won’t stop from falling.

“I want all of you out of this mansion!, NOW!!”

I said emphasizing the the last word

“B-But s-sir… “

one tried to speak up but I cut him off immediately

“I don’t care what happens to all of you, I just want you out!”

I didn’t care if I was too harsh, they could hate me all they want I couldn’t care less.

“Are you serious!!this…this is our job!!!, we have been doing this even before you were born BOY!!!”

an older scientist shouted at me, I stood there, emotionless.

“So? what are you trying to say??!”

I asked annoyed.

“what I am saying is, You can’t just kick us out!...I don’t care if you are powerful or influential and all those! You can’t just fire us whenever you want too”

one shouted angrily.

“I just did…”

I said in an amused voice, trying to anger him more.

He couldn’t control his anger anymore…and he shouted

“BUT WE MADE HER!!!!THE CLONE THAT YOU JUST SAVED!!!THE ‘THING’ YOU’RE TRYING TO GET CLOSE TOO!!!...I DON’T KNOW YOUR REASON WHY YOU SAVED HER, MAYBE YOU WANTED SOMETHING NEW SO YOU THOUGHT YOU WANTED A CLONE…’IT’ AS YOUR OR SOMETHING- I DON’T KNOW!!!!BUT WITHOUT US SHE WOULDN’T BE HERE…YOU OWE US!!!”…

After that, the intense silence filled the room but I was boiling with anger…

I tried my best not to snap his neck at that moment.

“I.OWE.YOU.NOTHING….YOU,ALL OF YOU”

I pointed to them as my anger rose even more

“YOU BASTARDS ARE THE REASON WHY SHE CRIES EVERYDAY!!!!!YOU TREAT HER AS SOME KIND OF LAB RAT!!!!THAT’S WHY PEOPLE HATE HER!!!!”

I shouted as my fierce voice filled the entire room.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes

“All of you…I don’t want to see your faces ever again…I don’t care what happens to all of you, your smart people you’ll live…GET.OUT.NOW!!!!!”

With that, they were not able to do anything and they stared at me with hate in their eyes as they made their way out of the lab.

I called my men to get rid of all the machines in that laboratory and close that part of the mansion down, I have the power to do so…

This mansion where ______-ah lives, used to be owned by the government but with my influence, I was able to have it…

I own this mansion now and all the people that works here works under my command now…

I was planning to give it to _____-ah and Mrs. Choi, and now with those bastard scientists out of this place,

I feel much more at ease… they are away from _____-ah now, at least she was safe from them.

I took a few minutes to calm myself as I don’t want ______-ah to see me like this,

I knew I looked scary right now as my anger was still present so I try to calm myself down before I go see her.

==================--------------------=========

haaaaaaa!!!!!!! stay tuned to the next chapter!!
your so lucky!!!!yunho loves you!!!!!
waaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!
fan girl moment!!!!!!

haha!!!!!
well, i only have a few readers on my other fics so that makes me sad,,,
my readers here, silent or loud (LOL)...
thank you so much for supporting this fic and i hope you could read my other fics