oo1

Roleplaying guide

— if your owning an rp, the rules you'd want

hey XD this is the first chapter, that i actually write something huhu;;;; anyways, im sorry for not updating but here i am now O/  so, usually you'll sure think of copying other rp's rules, edit it abit and publish it, am i right? XD but, here are some thingies that you'd may wanna know deeper or- just read.. 

first, i dont really see how you'd say you MUST subscribe with your real account, nor you MUST upvote either.. but if it is a aff roleplay, then sure. the rp account should subscribe incase, theres any events, notices or such they should read..

second, no double accounts, am i right? you wouldn't want to be discovering about, 10 people in your rp are managed by the same person ;; also, you'd want to say "strictly english only". because, rpers may go talking taglog, or other languages. or in that case, if your rp is in taglog, say "strictly taglog only" 

i wouldn't want to state the whole rule list here;;;; but, its better if you have a how to join part.. so the rules wont be a huge blog of words that, i guess some people may get bored and stop reading.

some people want to have passwords.. and, the meaning of the passwords are because, the admins want to know if you red the rules. i see some rps making the rules seperate. and, heres a tip. its better if you have a password that is different everytime. for example; The song that's currently on replay?
and,; password: infinite. 

and for the roleplayer, you guys should be respecting the admins and dont go bashing around. you do know its hard for the admins too,yeah? they created the rp because they wanna chat and, be responsable maybe? even opened the rp for a loved one? and others. so dont make it hard for them, yes? 

and- that is all XD i may be thinking of doing a double update but- i dont know;; i may be lazy huhu