Chapter 12

Love, love, love

Author's POV

"NO! NO! and NO! I won't go out wearing this!" she shouted while pointing herself. She was wearing a black hoddie along with a black tracksuit's pant and a cap with a pair of sunglasses and a big mask. "People will think I'm crazy! Do you know it is SUMMER?! And outside is super hot? And you're telling me to wear this?!  Are you kidding me?" said her annoyed throwing herself to the bed "I won't go out with this" she repeated. The boys sighed, actually there was only Baekhyun, kris, Sehun, Luhan and Minseok. "I agree with what she said. Plus people will look at her more since she looks like a weird person. And catching more attention means being more exposed, which means more possibilities to being recognized. AND we DON'T WANT THAT" said Kris. "Wow!  First time you two agree in something! That's amazing!! And also first time that Kris hyung have some sense" said Sehun gaining a punch from the Kris. "Auch! I was saying the truth!" replied Sehun in pain. "Kids stop it..." said Minseok separating the two.

"I though it was ok, but hearing what Kris hyung said… I think is better to pick other clothes that make her 'invisible' to people" said Baekhyun crossing his arms while scanning Hyuna from head to toes. "Yah! Baek oppa don't look at me like that…  It's weird" she said crossing her arms infront of her chest. "Aisht! Babo! I wasn't looking that! I was thinking which clothes will fix you the best! You have a ert mind Hyunnie" replied Baekhyun looking away blushing a little. Minseok hit Baekhyun who moaned in pain. "That's for looking at my sister like that, and for calling her ert!" he said and then hugged her sister, making all of them laugh hard at his actions.

"Ok Ok guys, we have more important problems now. So let's think a good idea to disguise Hyuna" said Luhan who was staying in silence until that moment. "What if we disguise her as one of the members? Noona and Luhan hyung look alike a lot! Many fans say that!" suggested Sehun. Luhan and Hyuna, both sent a death glare to Sehun. "Just ignore me…" he mumbled looking down. "It wasn't a bad idea and now that I see Hyuna really looks like Luhan" said Baekhyun bursting into laughs. "Bacon don't compare them. Uri Hyuna is more beautiul" protested Minseok, the others agree including Luhan. "Yeah, I'm a boy so it's normal I'm not beautiful! I am handsome, alright?" he scoffed. The rest just ignore him.
"AH! I KNOW! we can dress up Hyuna as one Ahjumma? Isn't that a good idea?" suggested Kris. "Oh, I don't think tha-" said Hyuna but was cut off by Baekhyun "When you want to be, you can be a genius!". "WHAT?!" shouted Hyuna. The boys looked to each other and then nodded, then they looked to Hyuna.

The boys approched her, She was stepping back until she reached the wall "Come on boys... NO.. NOOOOO!" she yelled but Minseok carried her to the bathroom to change her into ahjumma's clothing.

10minutes later.

                                                                       

(Imagine Hyuna's face more actual, LOL  this was a long time ago)
"Noona you look fantastic!" exclaimed Sehun trying not to burst in laughs. "Yah! OH SEHUN!!  I know what you really think!" shouted her angry. "Hyuna, it's not his fault for thinking that... Have you looked yourself in a mirror?" said Baekhyun laughing non-stop. Hyuna angrily stomped her foot on the ground and pouted, "Oppa ~   Do I look that bad? I'm not going to do this if those two are laughing on me!" said her to Minseok. He smiled "Aigoo, uri Hyunnie you look fantastic no matter what you wear! Just ignore the two of them, they are stupid because they don't know how to appreciate your beauty!" said Minseok conforting Hyuna. She smiled and hugged her oppa, he always makes her happy. "I'm going to throw up..." said Kris looking the cute sibling infront of him all sweet. Luhan instead was smiling looking at Hyuna "She is cute as always, no matter what she wears I will recognize her! She has that charming aura around her. She´s just so.... Hyuna" thought him. "Hyun, I think that if you don't want to wear that, you can disguise as one of our staff memeber... Isn't that easier?" proposed Luhan. The member looked at him, "Do you think it will work? But her face is going to be shown!" said Minseok. "Yah! Baozi, you're a babo(idiot). We can cover half of her face with a mask!" said Luhan smiling confidently. "I think we can try that" said Kris before walking to his bedroom. "Hey galaxy hyung where are you going!?" asked the maknae, "I'm going to pick a mask so Hyuna can wear it" replied him casually. 
Once Kris was back with the mask everyone looked at Hyuna from head to toes. "What's going now?" she said annoyed, "You have to change your clothes again" said Minseok standing up and making Hyuna went with him. "Again???  I'm tired oppa~~" said her doing some aegyo. "Aegyo won't work, so go and change into something comfortable and simple so you won't acth people's attention" ordered Minseok making her sister choose between his clothes.

After a while she came out from the bedroom with a blue large hoodie and the shorts she was wearing yesterday. She had her hair tied on and her bangs was covering her forehead, she looked quite cute and charming at the same time. Sehun approached her and whistle "Wow! Noona now you look a lot better than before with the ahjummas's clothes!" he exclaimed slinging his arm on Hyuna's shoulder. and giving her a wink "Now I can go out saying that the most beautiful girl in this world is mine~ " said him proudly. Hyuna hit his head and laughed "You're a babo, when did I say I was yours?!" she said. Minseok approached and stood infront of Hyuna "Thta's it! She is mine!! MINE!  M-I-N-E!" repeated him for a few times, making the others laugh. "And you're supposed to be the older in this group? Baozi you're really weird" commented Kris. Minseok glared him "And you said so?" he replied annoyed.  "Well, Hyuna wear this" said Baekhyun giving to Hyuna the mask. She wore it and looked at the guys "Will they recognize me?" asked her. "I don't think so, but for our secure let's walk faster than we normally do, so fans don't have time to take photos" replied Luhan, the others nodded.

 Luhan was in his own world, alittle bit shocked with Hyuna's beautiful eyes. He was like hipnotized until Hyuna called him. "Luhan oppa!  Oppa!" she said closing her face to his. He came back to the real world and shocked because of the close distance between them, "Oh! W-Wae? Woahh!" he shouted falling form the couch to the floor. The members bursted in laughs "Yah Luhan hyung, you're very distractted these days!" said Sehun laughing while helping Luhan to get up. "Are you ok oppa?" asked Hyuna worried. "You're stunned because of Hyunnie's beauty? I know she is pretty but she is not a goddess" said Minseok laughing at Luhan. He was very embarrassed and looked away not letting the other see his redened face. "I-I was thinking in another thing! You surprised me! Appearing like a ghost infront of someone... You should have made some noise!" protested Luhan half stuttering. "This hyung is getting stranger and stranger each day..." said Baekhyun, then he cleared his throat "Ok, let's prepare ourselves! We must go!" 

A few minutes later...

"Hyun! Come here! You will stand with me, is that ok?" asked Chanyeol capturing Hyuna in his embrance. Before Hyuna could react she was dragged by Sehun "Ani! Noona will stand next to me!" he said hugging Hyuna, she laughed at their childish action. Suddenly Suho touched Hyuna's shoulder calling her "Hyunnie, you should come in our van. Because EXO-M have to goes first to the beauty-salon. Where are you going? We will drive you there" he said smiling sweetly to her. "Oppa thank you,  just leave me a few streets before we arrive to CUBE. I will go walking" she said smiling back. "Is that Ok? You know we can leave you nearer" he said, Hyuna shook her head "Ani, people will recognize your van. And if so, we will have done the disguise plan for nothing" she replied smiling. "Arasseo, if you say so" said Suho nodding. 
"Hey, Kids let's go. Our van has arrived" called Suho. "The van is here, oppa! I'm going then! Saranghe!" said Hyuna giving a peek on his oppa's cheek. "Byeong princess! Be careful! And remember to call me when you arrive!!" he said shaking his hand saying goodbye to her little sister.

In the van:

Hyuna was seating between Sehun and Kai at the back. Sehun had with his arm around Hyuna's shoulder, she didn't dare to move as the boy was sleeping. While Kai was looking outside the window. "Why is Sehun always stuck with Hyunnie, I want to seat with her too!" protested Chanyeol, Baekhyun hit him "Yah! You already have me Chanyeollie" said him jokingly making the others laugh. "Baekhyun oppa you're so funny! I would like to see both of you as a couple, it must be an hilarious couple~" said Hyuna while laughing. 

Suddenly Kyungsoo spoke to Hyuna while giving her a little box "Hyun, here you have this" said him. Hyuna stared it "What's this oppa?" asked her confused. "Oh, I saw that you liked how I cook, and you didn't eat too much so I prepared a lunch box for you to eat later... Wish you can eat it deliciously! You need to gain some weight!" replied Kyungsoo smiling, "Daebak~  Oppa you're JJang!! I promise you I will eat this deliciously~  Gomawoyo" said Hyuna taking the lunch box with a warm smile which made Kyungsoo to flush. "Eish...  Hyung! Then you say we're the erts! You're the one who is always caring about Hyuna!" protested Chanyeol. "Yah!  I take care of her, that's why I'm not a ert!" replied Kyungsoo. Hyuna just laughed seeing the other members bulling Kyungsoo. Then she looked at Kai who wasn't moving even an inch. "He might be sleeping... How cute he is when he's not being all childish or arrogant " Hyuna approached her hand to Kai's hair and caressed it. What she didn't know is that Kai felt it, he wasn't sleeping, he was just pretending. "That feeling... again." thought him, letting Hyuna do what she wanted.

After a few minutes...

"Oppa, just leave me here, in that corner" said Hyuna while pointing somewhere. "Are you sure? Do you want one of us to accompany you? This place doesn't seem secure at all..." replied Suho with a worried look. Hyuna smiled warmly, "Oppa, don't be so overprotective as my brother. It's OK, I can manage myself very well from here! It's just five minutes from CUBE" said her. "Hmm...   well, we'll leave you here. But remember to call us when you arrive! Or your Minseok hyung might kill us" said Suho stopping the car. Hyuna got off and waved to the van while fixing her mask and hoddie. She started to walk away withouth looking at her back, so she didn't notice that one of the members was following her.

Meanwhile in the van...

"Do you think it's a good idea to tell him to follow Hyuna?!  The one who should go is me! I don't think he will even move if he sees Hyuna being kidnapped..." said Baekhyun, the others nodded. "Well, he isnt't a bad person! He just seems like he doesn't like noona too much" said Sehun.

 


 

A/N: Hey there!!! I'm REALLY SORRY!!!   I've had some problems in my family, and also school is taking most of my time.

But don't worry, I've already have the next chapter! But I have to edit it xDD

Wish you like this chapter!! I wrote it a long time ago... I'll try to make chapters more interesting and some drama is comming soon!!

It will be amazing if you send me comments with your opinions and ideas (I'm having trouble's with the plot LOL)... Don't forget to subscribe and comment!!   Love you all <3