Chapter 1

See me in a Different way

As I stepped out from my school, I saw him waiting for me. Aren’t you wondering who ‘he’ is? He was the one and only Byun Baekhyun.  I quickly ran to him running into his arms. He greeted me back with a kiss on the forehead.

“How was class?” Baekhyun said handing me a hot-pack he saved for me.

“It was the same as usual… Boring.” I responded linking my arm with his. Baekhyun took off his red scarf, and placed it around my bare neck.

“I heard that it’s supposed to be really cold this winter…”  Baekhyun said fixing the scarf.  As we were walking down the hill to the bus stop, I felt his cold fingers hook on to mine.

“What happens if someone sees us?” I said pulling away my fingers.

“Let them see, let them know that I have the best girlfriend in the world.” Baekhyun said holding onto my hand more tightly.

Nobody actually knew that Baekhyun and I were going out, because if someone knew all the girls in our school would hate me. We both knew that clearly. As we reached the end of the hill, students began to exit the bus. I quickly let go of Baekhyun’s hand, and I could see the sadness that spread across his face. I mouthed the words “I love you.” Instantly I could see a smile reappearing. Baekhyun began to come closer and closer to my face. I could feel his warmth. I closed my eyes, and…..