Your Everything (Final)

Your Everything

Silence,


Silence was what filled the neighbourhood.
There was no noise except for the quiet sobbing coming from a rather large house at the end of the street.


That quiet sobbing, was coming from you.


You sat there on your front porch, tears b your eyes and trickling down your cheeks as you thought about the events that had just happened recently.
 

| flashback |


"What?!" You choked out in utter shock.

"I'm breaking up with you" he said with no emotion in his voice.

"B-but why?!" You stuttered out, unable to comprehend what he is saying.

"I just got tired of you" he said monotonously, not showing any signs of caring about the fact that he's breaking up with you.

"I... I thought you loved me though!" You almost shouted at him, sadness evident in your tone.

"Pft, do you really think I'd stay with a girl like you? You're nothing but a piece of trash!" He said smirking, enjoying seeing you suffer.

"Did you find someone else?" You asked, hoping for him to say no.

"In fact, yes I did, about three weeks after I asked you out" he smugly remarked.

"Then why didn't you break up with me then?!" you screamed in outrage,

"Now what fun would that be? I wanted to see the look on your face when I told you that I found someone better than you. Boring, ugly, you!" He stated, clearly amused by your reaction.


You stood there, your legs feeling weak, you throat almost dry, unable to speak. Your mind in complete lockdown, not able to realise that him dating you was a joke.


A joke to him.


You fell to your knees, a rather dramatic action under the circumstance, but you couldn't help it.
He meant everything to you.

For the past 6 months that you dated, he was your world, and he never left your mind.

But to have him throw your relationship away like that.


It hurt.

It hurt a lot.


How could he do this to you?

Did you mean nothing to him?


"Y-you are my everything" you sputtered out, tears now streaming down your face.

He snickered at your pathetic state, satisfied with the damage he's done to you. He bent down, and lifted your chin up with his index finger, before finally saying
"You meant nothing to me"

And with that, he pushed your head back so your whole body would fall backward into the ground. He stood up straight and his heel, laughing as he walked away.


And there you sat, watching him saunter away.
Completely destroyed.


| end of flashback |


You sat there, distraught over what has happened.

You were crying.

Crying over what he said to you.

Crying over the fact that you thought he loved you.
Crying over the fact that it was all a game to him.
Crying over the fact that you were stupid enough to not see through his lies.
How pathetic you were, pandering to him.
Falling for him.
Loving him.


Your tears were never ending, the salty streams of sadness running into your mouth as you cried with you head in your hands.


As you were sobbing, someone was watching you.
The boy from next door,
Your best friend,
Nam Woohyun.


He happened to be walking by when he heard soft sniffling sounds coming from your house, and when he saw you, his heart stopped as he saw you crying.
His heart clenched as he saw your distressed face.


Yes he knew about your boyfriend.
He knew how much of a jerk he was.
You didn't though.
And it hurt to see you like this.
Not just because he was your best friend, but because you was his one and only.


He loved you, more than any other.


He even thought he loved you more than your parents.
They weren't really around, they usually were off on business trips, not giving you any love or affection since you were young.


He slowly approached her, step by step, until he was standing in front of her.
You look up at him, your tear stained face facing his, eyes glistening with tears that are still to be shed.
He looked down at you, sadness and guilt taking over his features. He felt sad for you, but he mostly felt guilty.


Guilty for not protecting you.


You looked back down, and chuckled softly, then saying "I'm pathetic, aren't I?"
He took a seat next to you on the porch of your house, breathing out a sigh.


You continued saying "I should have known, that someone like him wouldn't love someone as boring, stupid and ugly as me-"


"You're not boring, stupid or ugly" Woohyun said seriously. He couldn't let you insult yourself.


"Well, that's what he said. I mean, who would want to love someone like me? I'm nothing but a pathetic, silly girl, who was too infatuated to realise that he didn't love me" you breathed out, ready to cry again.


Woohyun was angry. Angry with your 'boyfriend' and his attitude towards you. How could he say those things to you? When he gets to school tomorrow, he'll teach him a lesson.
But he was also slightly, just slightly, angry with you. Angry with you for believing his harsh and hurtful words. Didn't you love yourself anymore?


"Who would love me? I don't think I would love myself-"


You were cut off again.


Woohyun stood up abruptly, hurt in his eyes. He stared at you intensely, his stare not wavering, his eyes not leaving your face.


"I love you! I have loved you all this time! From the very beginning! You don't need that of a boyfriend telling you you're ugly! Telling you that you're worthless! Because you're not! Not to me! You'll never be worthless, stupid, or ugly to me" he yelled at you.


You were, to say the least, shocked, surprised at what words Woohyun was uttering out. You never knew the feelings he had for you existed. Your eyes widened at his confession. You were confused.

 

Did he really mean it?


Maybe you didn't need your douche bag boyfriend anymore.
Maybe, just maybe, you need Woohyun all this time.


He kneeled down in front of you, his hands cupping your face, his eyes still staring deeply into yours.
"You're beautiful to me. Don't let anyone else tell you otherwise" and with that, he smashed his lips onto yours in a passionate kiss, letting you feel all the emotions he has for you in it.


You were paralysed, your brain not reacting to what Woohyun was doing. However, in a matter of seconds, you closed your eyes and melted into the kiss, giving him back as much emotion as he gave to you.


He pulled away, almost breathless.
And to be honest, so were you.


He took his hands away from your face, and instead placed his hands on your arms.
"Let me take care of you. Let me be the one who look to when you need someone. Let me be the one you can come to when you need love. Let me be the one to protect you when any danger arises. Let me be your everything" he pleaded, love and endearment laced in his voice.


You looked at him, and you nodded. He smiled down at you and wrapped his arms around your torso, embracing you in his warmth.


You realised,
 

He was your everything all along.