the truth behind

May Tomorrow Shine ( teru teru bozu legend)

I never tought the story gies this way...but this what i found..the story behind teru teru bozu

I went home..i flip the book page by page and thia one story caught my attention- may tomorrow shine.

 

Krystal is crying and begging...Amber take a pail full of water and pour onto her.Jessica and Taeyeon found that was funny..they laugh.

"Hey Krystal...why you keep binging bad luck here? Since you are hear it never stop raining. Because of you we cant have our physical education today.",Jessica said and kicking her.

 

Min Ah who suddenly pass by the library watch the incident. She stare at them while they stare back at her. krystal is looking at her with eyes who asking Min Ah for help.

"Got some problems Min?",Taeyeon said.Min Ah knows,her looks is a warn. She turn her head away,"No",

She left.I'm sorry Krys,i don't mean to leave you,but if i interupt i will face the se thing as you do.I don't want that Krys.

"Krystal,listen up here,if it still raining tomorrow,you know what you gonna face.Bring your bad lucl away from us!",Amber left her,so Jessica and Taeyeon.

 

No one thought this but the next day,they found Krystal is dead-in the library,she comitted suicide,she hang herself in front a window while the floor is full of teru teru bozu.

 

Krystal is gone but the rain is not. The next day,another and another,it keep raining.

Its raining as usual. Min Ah is in the class..so the three friends. They are talking about Krystal. They ahould not talk about someone who has gone.

 

"I guess her bad luck will never go away...she is such troublesome!",Jessica slam her table.

"Stop it! You all should not talk about her any longer. Krystal is gone. Is it not enough that you have suffer her life a lot and now you still wanna talk bad about her?", Min Ah stare at them even she cant bear it actually.

"Shut up Mi  Ah! You think you right? You are just the same. You never help her...so what make you different?",

Yes they right! I also wrong...i never help her when she need. I'm sorry Krys!

**********

It was chaos the next day. Real chaos because they said that someone saw Krystal body hanging in front the library window. Is she back for revenge?

 

They challenge Min Ah to take a look.

"Why me?",

"Coz i think she want to get a revenge on you as you never help her out",say Amber.

"But you three bullied her!",

"We dont care...go there or else we assumed that you who hang something in the library to prank us",again,a warn feom Jeasica. No words..she went there.

 

It was so quiet in the library. No one is there. 

"Hello...",no answer. She stand in front the counter. Where the teacher here?

She look at the floor. A shadow. Shadow? It is not mine. Something like hanging. She turn back,look up and...

"AARRGGHH!!!!!",

**********

She run back to class. She tell them everything. All she knows.. Krystal is back for revenge!

"She is back for you. Maybe because you is the real person qho bring the bad luck here. She is here for you. No matter what,if tomorrow still raining..we will bully you next. You deserve it!",

What?! I have done nothing wrong! No tomorrow must shine.

 

Min Ah went to the library. I neer to meet Krystal. She must know how to stop the rain. She must! 

And so...she went there again.

**********