No way. Yes way.

Of rich guys, rivals, and boyfriends

~ here's the kyumin chapter with a literally fluffy Sungmin XDD ~


"Hey hey talk to me sungminnie~~~" Kyuhyun whined again. Sungmin had been silent the entire minute since they'd sat down and to Kyuhyun, that was a very very long time.

"Kyu-ah it's only been one minute!!" Sungmin sighed, blushing.

"Yeah but I can't stand another second of silence. Please just talk to me??" Kyuhyun begged, flashing the cutest puppy dog eyes he could muster.

"You need to work on your aegyo kyuhyun." Sungmin giggled as Kyuhyun pouted.

"Fine. You can help me with that." 

"Yeah I think I should." Sungmin smiled, flashing his bunny teeth.

"You're way too kyute." Kyuhyun commented, a giddy smile appearing on his face.

"Nahhh I'm not." Sungmin blushed, waving Kyuhyun away.

"Yes you are. You're naturally adorable." 

"No I'm not!!" Sungmin exclaimed, now red as a tomato. "No no no."

"Come on min, admit it you're absolutely adorable, sweet and fluffy." Kyuhyun complimented again as Sungmin felt himself heat up even more.

"Whoo is it hot in here or what?" Sungmin mumbled as he grabbed his glass of cold water, desperate to bring his temperature down. Unfortunately, he was so distracted the cup fell from his grasp and water spilled all over the table and onto him. A few droplets splashed onto kyuhyun's face.

"I'M SO SORRY!!!" He apologized, waving his arms around which caused him to accidentally collide with kyuhyun's glass of water, spilling it all over him too. "AHHHHH I'M SO SO SO SORRY~~~"

"No no it's fine." Kyuhyun laughed, trying to calm the flustered bunny in front of him.

"AHHH SORRY!!!"

"I'm serious! It's fine." Kyuhyun smiled again, pushing Sungmin back into his seat.

"I'm so sorry." Sungmin mumbled weakly.

"No I'm serious, it's okay." Kyuhyun reassured.

"No but you're all WET! How is THAT fine?!" 

"Like you said, it was pretty hot in here." Kyuhyun shrugged, attempting to make Sungmin feel better. "However, I believe we need to get changed lest we catch a cold."

"Yeah. But we can't just leave now." Sungmin cried.

"Why not?"

"We haven't even eaten yet." 

"That's true. Okay I'll ask for takeaway then." Kyuhyun smiled.

"Takeaway? You can take food away from here?" Sungmin asked, still in a daze.

"Min-ah this isn't a posh restaurant." Kyuhyun laughed, smiling at the elder's cuteness as he called a waiter over.

"One Naengmyeon and one Jjajangmyeon for takeaway please." Kyuhyun said as the waiter bowed and went away.

"Hey how'd you know I like Jjajangmyeon?" Sungmin inquired, genuinely curious.

"You buy that in school almost everyday."

"How would you know?" Sungmin asked suspiciously. "No way. Don't tell me you've been spying on me too."

"Nope. I haven't. Haha. Of course. Not!! Yeah I mean... Of course... NOT!!! Yeah I haven't been... Spying on you. Nope nope." Kyuhyun stuttered, grabbing his now empty glass.

"Damn is it hot in here." Kyuhyun coughed as Sungmin smiled mischievously.

"Sure it is kyu. Sure it is."

 


"Here are your orders." The waiter called as he handed Kyuhyun the food. Once the maknae had paid for it, they snuck to the table where the other four were, and positioned the camera.

"Dude we saw what you did there." Eunhyuk smiled, stifling his laughter.

"Yeah that was epic." Kibum added, ignoring the glare sent to him by the evil maknae.

"Now now they need to go before they catch a cold." Ryeowook cut in, pushing the two towards the exit. "Now go and hurry up!"

"Yes MUM." Both kyuhyun and Sungmin chanted as they went off, laughing at Ryeowook.

 


"Is it just me or did that sound like Kyuhyun and sungmin?" Hangeng asked.

"It's just you." Heechul said in between bites of his kimbap.

"How'd you know for sure?"

"Oh please." Heechul scoffed as bits of rice fell all over the table. "Do you really think Kyuhyun would succeed in getting Sungmin to go on a date with him so soon? I bet you no."

"That's true." Hangeng chuckled. "Wait what do you mean by date?"

"You don't know?" Heechul sputtered as more grains of rice flew from his lips.

"No, I don't. And you need to learn how to eat properly." 

"Yeah yeah whatever. Anyway, our kyubaby has a crush on your bunny." Heechul explained.

"Kyubaby? Okay EW." Hangeng laughed.

"Shut up. That's what we call him."

"Doesn't it annoy him?" Hangeng asked as a smirk began to form on heechul's face.

"That's the point."

"I see. But still, no way."

"Yes way, he's totally into Sungmin. And guess what?" Heechul asked.

"What?"

"Siwon knows too." 

"No way."

"Yes way, and in case you didn't know, kibummie has a crush on Siwon."

"NO WAY." Hangeng exclaimed yet again as Heechul rolled his eyes.

"Yes way. I'm never wrong about these things."

"But why? Usually people love Siwon, then they get turned down at his obsession with the bible." Hangeng smirked.

"Maybe cause Kibum has a thing for God too." Heechul smirked.

"That's cool." Hangeng laughed. "Okay actually, that's totally uncool."

"So agree with you. Hey what's your religion? I'm atheist."

"So am I." 

"No way." Heechul smirked.

"Yes way." Hangeng replied as the two burst into laughter.

 

Back at the house, Kyuhyun had found some clothes for Sungmin.

"How do I look?" Sungmin asked as he waddled out from the bathroom, dressed in clothes that were wayyy too long for him.

"You look adorable as usual." Kyuhyun replied matter-of-factly.

"Yeah yeah sure. I bet I look fat." Sungmin said, pouting.

"Nah you don't. You look like a fluffy bunny." Kyuhyun said as something clicked in sungmin's mind.

"Wait. Hold up. Please tell me you didn't give me this furry sweater just to make me look like a bunny." Sungmin cried as he face-palmed. Upon seeing the maknae's smirk, he took a step back. "No way, kyu. No way."

"Yes way, minnie. Yes way." Kyuhyun smirked as a hairband with two fluffy bunny ears appeared from nowhere.

"NOOOOO!!" Sungmin yelled as he ran for his life, the cackling maknae close behind. Unfortunately for the bunny, the evil maknae was faster.

 


So yup did you understand what Kyuhyun did to min? That's rught. He made him dress like a bunny XDDDDD yep so hopefully this kyumin chapter was good enough for YALL and hopefully if any of you are sad over sungmin's marriage issue (sigh) hopefully you'll cheer up soon too ^____^

Please comment/subscribe/upvotes/anything ^___^ <3333