Chapter 6

Black Spot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun and Jongin officially moved to a simple flat belonging to Suho. Suho visited his flat once a week to check on Baekhyun. Baekhyun conditions have been much better. He never rampage again. During his stay in the flat she has only been on a rampage once because of downed power suddenly surprised him. Fortunately Jongin and Suho were on the Flat so can hanger Baekhyun quickly.

Suho already offered Jongin to bring Baekhyun to psychiatrists but jongin refused. He did not want more trouble Suho said. Though Suho did not have objections.

"Baek hyung. Jong departed ne? "Said Jongin.

"Ah ... I may go to café with you? I'm bored Jong. "Said Baekhyun.

"But ... -"

"Come on. I promise I'll help. Will  not bother. " Said Baekhyun. He knew jongin worry if he suddenly go yell to visitors café or acting worse than that. However Baekhyun really bored at home. He feels useless as hyung for letting his brother worked while he just stay at home. He has decided to bury the past in. It will open a new chapter in the book of life.

Originally Baekhyun very angry against Jongin since leaving school. However Jongin promised to continue his studies when Baekhyun has healed. For the determination Baekhyun to recover stronger. His brother  even just a high school students, but must bear a heavy burden for him.

"Kajja Hyung." Jongin remind Baekhyun who are wearing shoes.

"Ne."

Both brothers were stepped toward the café owned by Suho which is not too far from the flat where they lived. Suho only to the café once a week he already worked as a manager in the company of his parents. While he worked at the company, he  trust his café  in Yixing or Lay.

Yixing is actually a friend Suho when High School. He was a transfer student from China at that time. Yixing not as fortunate Suho wealthy background so as to meet the educational needs he must work side. Yixing parents currently in China because they only worked in Korea for 5 years. After his parents' employment contract  finished they decided to return to China while Yixing already in the final semester of college decided to settle in Korea. Moving to China together with changing the title of the thesis and the problem that hard inconceivable to those who have suffered.

Yixing actually wonder why search for theses problems very difficult. If may be appointed to the problem of life is very much unresolved. Financial problems, love, career, ah seems too much reading horoscope calendar.

Currently Yixing which is a candidate -ehm-er-er lover replace employees of Suho as long as he was working in the company. Yixing is not a lazy person. He even has always helped to deliver orders as maid café. But when talking uhmmmm he may have to require a translator because the words were a little hard to understand.

"Hyung,  Good morning." Jongin  greeting while saw Yixing standing behind the counter.

"Morning Jong, who was Jong eh? What Baekhyun? "Asked Yixing.

"Ne hyung. This chatty Hyungku force involved. "Said Jongin.  Baekhyun pout his lips. Listening to his brother words.

"Anyoeng Baekhyun-ssi. Jae ireumen Yixing imnida. Bangeupseumnida. "Said Yixing friendly.

"Ne anyoeng Yixing hyung. Baekhyun imnida. Nado bangapta. "Said Baekhyun respond.

"Well Jong change clothes fastly. We will open soon. "Ujr yixing.

"What should I do Hyung?" Asked Baekhyun.

"You want to help Jongin or waiting on the counter baek?" Asked yixing.

"Eum, .... The cashier if you don’t mind. "Said Baekhyun full of spirit.

"Arraso." Said Yixing leave the counter who replaced Baekhyun.

 

It was already a month Jongin and Baekhyun leave their homes. Yifan frustrated neighbors think of the lost Jongin. Nobody know where he moved to . Meanwhile, according to the school principal information, Jongin resigned because he wanted to take care his hyung.

'Oh you Yifan' Yifan increasingly frustrated exasperation hair scrambles. When he asked to the principal he had knew that the reason Jongin working at the bar not only to become es but  meet their daily needs.

"Argghhhh" Yifan scrumble his hair roughly.

Flashback ON

"Seongsangnim is Jongin expelled from school?" Asked Yifan at that time.

The headmaster seemed to raise his eyebrows. Do not understand the meaning of words Yifan.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter