Awkward

The Moment I Knew

'You're kidding right?' Tao asked. But Lay just shrugged

'Is this true?' Jongdae turned to look at Baekhyun

'Yeah it's true.' He answered, chuckling. 

'Are you serious?' Yifan said.

'Why would you two hide a secret like this?' Luhan asked

'It's not really a big secret. We're cousins. So what? Big deal.' Lay said

'Did you know about this Sehun?' Luhan asked

'Yeah. I was also shocked at first.' 

'We never really knew since we were kids or rather I. I never knew until 7 years ago. When we all met already and my father suddenly made me meet his scary sister who is Lay's mom and there he was grinning like I was an idiot. Lay knew since we were kids I guess.' Baekhyun explained.

'Didn't you two grew up together since your father and his mother are siblings?' Yifan asked.

'No. Lay and aunt are always going around the world doing stuff. And we are always here. My dad is the only one who travels alot.' 

'Ah. So that's why Lay knows and sees everything. But how come you don't Baekhyun?' Tao asked. Lay snickered and Baekhyun glared at him

'I was more self-involved back then and I didn't really care about our family business. I knew my father was a powerful man and everyone else also knew that and I was just a rebel kid who used my father's power to scare people away. Lay is more involved in the business. He's got a lot of connections. He knows everyone and everything.'

'Damn. It'd be so damn hard to hide from Lay.' Luhan said

'Oh you wouldn't dare. I could find you in an instant.' Lay said. then added 'Now enough about us and let's get to the next person.' 

They spun the bottle and it landed on Kyungsoo.

'Oh .' Kyungsoo muttered softly and Jongin snickered

'Well well, if it isn't DO Kyungsoo.' Baekhyun said evily.

'Dare.'

'Aw.That's too bad.' Sehun said

'Oh no. It's damn fine. Kyungsoo yah. I dare you to kiss the person you missed the most in this table.' Lay said to Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo's face suddenly lost all it's blood and felt hot.

'No.' Kyungsoo said.

'But you chose dare.' Joonmyeon said

'Can't I change it to truth?' 

'Nope. No. Not a chance. Now do what we dared you to do.' Luhan said. Kyungsoo swallowed his everything. He looked at everyone at the table. He looked at Baekhyun for a while but Baekhyun said 'I don't think I'm the one you missed the most Kyung.' then laughed. Kyungsoo looked at Jongin who was looking down and playing with his drink. Jongin felt Kyungsoo place his hand on his knee then he looked at the older who suddenly kissed him then pulled back. 

Everyone howled and whistled at what they were seeing. Kyungsoo's and Jongin's face is flushed.

'Okay. We won't tease you anymore. Last victim is..' Baekhyun spun the bottle and it landed on Jongin.

'Okay this is purely coincidental.' Baekhyun said

'Truth.'

'Kim Jongin, this has a follow up. Why are you being awkward with each other?' Sehun asked.

'We kissed.'

'Please tell us exactly what happened.' Jongdae said trying to act not surprised. 

'We were practicing then he kissed me but I pushed him away. He apologized then ran away. Because running away is what he does best.'

Everyone was silent. Kyungsoo just looked at him and said 'Jongin.'

'No. Kyungsoo. Don't apologize. I'm over it.' 

There was silence in the air.

'Uhm. Guys we're gonna go.' Baekhyun said breaking the awkward silence.

'Oh yeah us too.' Jongdae said then Yifan then Tao, Luhan and Lay said goodbye too. They all met by the door and all sighed. 'Well, that was awkward.' Luhan said.

'You got that right.' Tao said. Then they all went their separate ways.

-

'Jongin.' Kyungsoo looked at Jongin who was still playing with his glass. 'I'm sorry if you say that I'm always running away.'

'Don't Kyungsoo. I'm over it. It was a long time ago.'

'But still..'

'Why did you kiss me Kyungsoo?'

'I uh. Uhm. I don't know.' Kyungsoo looked down and Jongin scoffed

'You don't know? Bull. You said you don't feel the way you felt anymore but then you kissed me. Are you out of your mind?'

'I did say that didn't I? But I guess I never stopped loving you.' 

Jongin stood up then said 'Let's just keep everything between us professional okay?' Then he left and Kyungsoo was left with a brokenheart. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hii!! Belated happy valentines day everyone!! Hope you enjoyed your day :) 

So what'd you think? :)