A Year Ago

Here you are again

This is what happened to Hazel Sky a year before the accident.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV (Hazel Sky's POV)

''OPPPPAAA saranghaeooo. Do you love me?'' The answer was obvious he loved me alot. I mean the world to him. He laughed and hugged me tight. '' Nae I love you.'' Right now we are on top of Namsam Tower. ''Oppa promise me you won't leave me. Even if I die you will always love me ok?'' We looked each other eye to eye with connection. We could see sparks everywhere and butterflies started to form in my tummy.

''Come on Hazel-ah let's go to mine the boys are there.'' When he said 'they' he meant GOT7. I love them alot they are like my brothers. I do have a brother his name is Lee Jaehwan a.k.a Ken. No one knows we are brothers and sisters except for some certain people. Ken is in a well-known boyband called VIXX. JB and Jr know them very well.

''Ermm..... opppa I need to go home because Ken oppa is coming home today. Can't they come over to mine?'' He told me that he is going to call them to ask them if they could come to mine. They agreed. 

*In front of my house*

I fished for my keys which were at the bottom of my bag. ''FOUND ITT!!!!'' However, someone heard my yell and opened the door. 

''Seriously, Hazel you should shut up man your yell could be heard across the Atlantic Ocean.'' So I covered my mouth. ''Ken oppa pogoshipooooo. And heheh sorry...'' I felt someone ruffle my hair. And there I saw my loving boyfriend. Mark. I totally forgot he was standing behind me. ''oppppaaaaaaaa heheheh mianhae...'' 

Then the doobell rang .

''Whooo is it???'' Obivously I knew who it was. I was just teasing them. ''It's us GOT7 oppas.'' I went and oppened the gate. 

I was surrounded by boys wooow. Never knew I would be this lucky. AHHHHH my head it hurts I fell on the floor. ''ARGHHH AHHHH. OPPPAAAAAAAA.'' I coughed out blood.

''HAZELLLLLLL!!!!!!'' All 13 boys shouted my name.

Last thing I saw was the ambulance dragging me into the van.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey how do you find the first chapter. I am soo sorry if it is not good enough. If any suggestions please message me. I am always on it on my phone but I can't reply to the messages because my phone lags alot. So I gotta wait until the laptop is free. Thank youuu.

Comment

Subscibe

Upvote  

tumblr_static_tumblr_static__1280.jpg

 

 

<3