Maybe. Just maybe... I love you?

Maybe. Just Maybe... I Love You?

Aish Tiffany, what the hell are you doing? She must have caught you staring at her! Aish!

She is so cute! She must be shy that I caught her looking at me. Keep your cool Tae. Is normal for members to look at each other right?...but she stared at me for more than 5 seconds at least? Why is my face so warm? Oh my, don't tell me you are... anni anni, must be because is too hot here. 

------------

"Stop, stop. We need to do it again!" The PD called out, stopping the girls from performing further.

Aish that pany, why is she still dancing. Have to stop her..

Immediately, Taeyeon went over to Tiffany side, grabbed on her shoulders and whisper to Tiffany to stop her performance. 

"Pany-ah, we need to stop the performance. Let's do it again."

Omo, why is Taeyeon backhugging me? Why is she so close to me? It felt so secure... what tiff, what the hell are you thinking again... omo what is she saying? 

"What did you just say?" Tiffany took off her earplug and lean in closer to Taeyeom again, signaling the latter to repeat what she just said.

Why must she lean in to me? Why is my heart beating so fast? Aish... Taeyeon ah, what's wrong with you...?

"I said stop, we need to start again. Go to your position now."

---------------

"Sooyong what is your new year wish?" The MC asked.

Her back looks so comfy...should I lean on it? We are out of the camera frame, shouldnt get caught right? But... will it be weird? Maybe I should just... 

She is coming closer, she wants to lean on my or something? Wait I should stand closer to Sooyoung first.. we look so far from each other, our fans cant even see the rest of us... 

Why did she moved away? She didnt want me to lean on her? She is avoiding me now.. ok I should step away now.. 

Why did she moved away? No Tae, come back..

"Tae, you can lean on me now. Come here?"

What does she wants? One moment she moved away, then now she wants me to lean on her? I better not... is so awkward now... 

With that Taeyeon moved away with a darkened face. 

Oh no, she must have thought I didnt want her to lean on me. She looks so sad now. What should I do now? Think Tiff! Just turn to her and smile. She loves your smileTiff, it should work. Ok lets do this!

And without really knowing what Sooyoung just said regarding the new year's wish, Tiffany just turned around and smiled at Taeyeon.

OMG, that eye smile! I just melted! You are so whipped, Kim Taeyeon! 

Taeyeon can't help but to smile back at Tiffany. And consciously, she slides her finger down on Tiffany's arm after tidying her fringe. A stealth move indeed. A simple yet seductive move. Taeyeon just didnt know why she has to do this.

Kim Taeyeon, did you just...tried to seduce your own member? 

Omo, did Tae just slides her finger down my arm? What is she doing? But it felt good! Tiffany you are so whipped! Aish you are so hopeless Tiffany Hwang! 

-----------------

'2PM'S NICKHUN AND SNSD'S TIFFANY CONFIRMED DATING RUMOR' Taeyeon was stunned as she read the news headline on her phone? 

What?!! Why didnt she tell me anything?! My heart, why do I feel aching in my heart. Can't breathe... argh... my heart. 

I don't know what I am doing obviously. Since Nick and I have been friends for so long, and we kind of like each other, I thought we should try it out. Most importantly, I want to test my heart. Whether it will beat as fast as it would for her... I wish it does... I really do. Please prove me right. 

--------------------

Stop looking at them already, Kim Taeyeon! Is not going to change anything. They are together now. And you are with Baek now. Just stop looking at them! No, you are not hurt Tae. Chill ok? Chill. They look happy. Tiffany looks happy, and that's all I need to know..

Why do I feel achings in my heart? Why is she smiling at him? But that smile... she don't look happy at all... why? Taeyeon ah..

----------------------

What are all these that I am experiencing? Why is it only towards you? I can't even pinpoint what is wrong with me... omg! This is so frustrating, Pany ah... Could it be... 

My heart can't take it no more... Is so hurtful to see her feeling so ever lonely. Is like she is all alone even though she is with Baek. I can feel that she is not happy ever since I am with Nick. My heart hurts more now than is beating fast like how I want to feel for Nick. Why did it end up this way? No way! It can't be.. but... 

"Maybe. Just maybe...I love you?"