The starting & missing

I Love You(S)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Beijing Haidian High School

 

 

The clock is ticking away slowly while teachers are teaching in front of the classroom. I felt my phone vibrating inside my left pocket, indicating there is a message received. I decide to ignore it since I am not in the mood to read it. It must be either my cousin or my parents since all the friends I have in this school would never message someone like me.

 

 

Why? Because I am the only son to Lu Zhi Hao, one of the top 10 richest guys in Asia and Yang Zhi Shan, the top model and owner of KanS, a famous  brand in Asia. People are jealous about me for being born with a golden spoon but that’s not the life I wanted. Being forced to learn things beyond my willingness since I was a kid was not something I ever wanted. I just want my parents to pay attention to me and spare some of their time for me. But guess what, it’s not going to happen. Since I was a kid, I see my butler, Mr.Lee and his wife Mrs.Lee more than my parents. They are always the one who attended Parents – Teachers day instead of my parents. Sometimes I wonder, do they remember that they had a son?  

 

 

“BRINGG……..”

 

 

The school bell rings, indicating time for students to go home. I pack my things and placed them inside my locker before getting my backpack from the class. It’s a habit of mine to delay the time of going home. I know that my driver is probably outside waiting for me since he’s never late. I hate going home. It looks like a luxurious prison compared to a home and I hate it. I felt like a bird being locked in a cage, showered with luxurious items but the only thing I desire is very simple. I just want them to look at my face, hold me in their arms when I am sad, tell me everything is going to be ok when I am teased in school and celebrate my birthday. Snapping out of the deep thoughts inside my mind, I carried my backpack and head towards the front gate. On my way there, students are gossiping about me all over the hallway.

 

 

“Look, it’s Luhan”

 

 

“Do you know that the shirt he is wearing is the latest release of KanS.”

 

 

“I heard my mom say that it’s very expensive since it is made out of top quality silk.”

 

 

“Lucky him for having fabulous parents. I hope I am too.”

 

 

“Me too! Maybe we could try and seduce him and be his girlfriend. Since he is good looking and I bet he must be skillful in bed.” The girl with brown curly hair says while adjusting her skirt higher, revealing her thigh.

 

 

“I would not mind if it’s him.” The girl with black straight hair says while acting cutely, trying to get Luhan’s attention.

 

 

Luhan ignored their desperate conversation and actions to get his attention. It’s always the same scenario everyday. Guys trying to befriend with him to for their future and girls trying to get in his pants with the hope of being his girlfriend so they could enjoy those luxury items.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter