Ten

Fallen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter ten 

           

 

Siwon was talking seriously when he said he would dress me. He kissed my s and then my shoulders before putting my t-shirt on.

“I´d like to stay here with you instead of looking for Sully, but I have to. Gosh! If you could see your happy face now…it is really y” – he said sweetly.

Awww more compliments!

Siwon got out of the car not before kissing me gently on my lips, letting me out of breath once more.

When he arrived with Sully minutes later, he pulled my hand gently to take me out of the car and sit by him in the front. Siwon held my waist and kissed me passionately before getting into the car again.

“To hell with being friends!” – he said.

I couldn´t help but laugh.

“What are you laughing at?” – he asked.

“To hell with being friends made me laugh” – I answered.

 

When we were driving to Sully´s house, she seemed to be very drunk. She started to talk nonsense in the car.

“Siwon will never be serious with you…not because of his brother Donghae” – Sully said, drunk.

Ehh? His brother?

“Is Donghae your brother? What did Sully mean?” – I asked, confused.

I knew he had secrets.

His body tensed up and said nothing for a while, then he breathed deeply and said:

“Donghae is my little brother. No…I can´t talk about him with you”

Something was going wrong. Sadness took over my heart suddenly. He didn´t trust me.

After taking Sully to her house, he drove in silence. It was uncomfortable for me. I was regretting to have let Siwon touch me like that…for what? He would leave me then, that was for sure. I wanted to cry so badly now.

 

oOo

 

When Siwon opened the door of his house, I walked to the kitchen.

“Your bedroom is upstairs now” – he said, breaking the silence.

I knew it. My mind just was in other part. I turned around and I went upstairs. Siwon didn´t follow me.

“I tried to stay away from you – he said with a dark voice. I stopped and I turned around to see him. He was watching me. The pain expression in his face made my heart hurt – that first night, I tried to get rid of you not because I didn´t like you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter