LuHaneul

The Deer of the Dawn and the Sky

Luhan kicked his small soccer ball across the lawn and the ball crashed into his mother’s vase. Again. Luhan smiled sheepishly to his mother. He mumbled his apologize and played somewhere else. His parents who were having a tea with the Ha watched and laughed at him.

“When will you give birth?” Luhan’s mother, Lu Ximei asked Ha Ara.

“We expect it to be this weekend. Tomorrow, we are going to the hospital tomorrow,” she answered and rubbed her belly. Ha Hyungjun and Ha Ara were expecting baby for the first time in their life. They couldn’t wait to have a baby.

“You put a pillow on your tummy? Why?” Luhan who came out of nowhere asked. He poked his tiny finger on her stomach for a few times gently. “Not my pillow.”

The adults laughed. “Honey, there is a baby in there,” Lu Jin (He’s Lulu’s papa) told him.

Luhan gasped with a very cute terror expression on his face and his hands were on his cheeks. “Oh my God! Why did you eat the baby?” he asked Ha Ara.

The adults laughed again. “I’ll explain to you later, honey,” Ximei said.

 

“Where are we going papa?” Luhan asked. He was in the car with his parents. They were going somewhere he didn’t know.

“We are going to the hospital,” Jin answered.

“What do you mean by hospital? Am I sick? Are they going to inject me? Oh my God! Mama, please pinch me. I don’t want this to be reality,” Luhan whined, shocked, spoke with terrified feeling.

Jin laughed. “No, Lulu. We are going to visit a baby. It’s the baby of Mr. and Mrs. Ha.”

“The baby that she ate?” Luhan asked.

“Luhan, I’ve told you that she was pregnant, right?” his mother asked.

“I know. But, I love to call it that way.”

 

Soon, they arrived at the hospital and went to the room for Ha Ara. They saw her with a baby in her arms and her husband, Hyungjun was talking to the nurse about the baby.

“She’s beautiful.”

“Adorable.”

“She got your nose, Hyungjun.”

The baby received a lot of compliments.

“Can I take a look at her?” Luhan asked. He climbed on the bed. “Right, she is cute.”

He received a few ‘awww’ from the people in the room included the nurse and doctor.

“Kiss her cheek, Luhan,” Ha Ara said.

Luhan leaned to her cheeks. *sniff *sniff “Whoa! She smells like a talcum powder,” he commented and kissed the baby’s cheek lightly.

 

“What is Luhan’s first word?” Hyungjun asked Jin.

“Mama and papa, duhh!” Jin answered.

“Well, except for that.”

“Sky, haneul.”

“That’s a pretty name. I’ll give it to my daughter.”

 

“Haneul-ah, come and play with oppa,” Luhan threw the plastic ball to the four years old, Haneul. The ball hit her head.

“Not sorry. You are getting ugly these days,” Luhan commented.

Haneul with tears welling her eyes got up slowly and sat on a bench nearby. Luhan sighed and sat next to her.

“Are you hurt?” he asked.

Haneul nodded.

“Let’s go home,” Luhan pulled her hand.

“I want to sleep,” she lazily pulled Luhan’s hand.

“We’ll go sleep at home,” Luhan said and continued to walk.

“Tired,” Haneul lie down on the grass.

“Your dress will get dirty.”

“Bring me home on your back,” Haneul said while closing her eyes.

Luhan sighed. ‘This fatso.’ “Come on, hop on,” he squatted down. He could hear Haneul giggled cutely. Haneul got onto his back. He stood up and walked to Haneul’s house nearby the park.

 

“I will wait for you in the car, Luhan,” Ximei kissed Luhan’s head and went to the car.

Luhan looked behind Haneul. Good! Her parents were not there.

“Stay safe. Take care,” he spoke. He leaned in to her ears. “I hate you,” he smiled brightly and left.

Haneul stuck her tongue out and got into her house.

 


Hi! so how was it? weird? o_o i hope not. i will try my best to improve my writing. sorry for grammatical errors. ;*

thanks for reading. i love u

subscribe, comment and upvote

xoxo