home? home.

you + me = love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 6

" And this, is your room! It's the smallest out of the 4 rooms but at least you don't have to share with any of the guys." Nam joon said to Chorong as he opened the spare bedroom in their apartment, it was their last stop in the house tour.  "It used to be our mini home studio but we shifted that into yoongi's room."

Chorong nodded as they walked in. The room wasn't small at all. It was only a bit smaller than the one she had in America. The room had grey and white walls, and a full height wardrobe, as if they knew that someone was going to be staying there in advance. There was also a study table and the bed was queen sized.

"The room's perfect! It's not small at all." Chorong grinned as she jumped onto her new bed with glee.

"I'll tell you our roommate arrangements just incase yoou need to find us. I'm rooming with Jungkook, Seok Jin hyung is with yoongi and the other three share the largest room because they have the most members staying there." Nam Joon told Chorong, before leaving her to do her unpacking. 

Chorong unpacked her luggages and placed her clothes neatly into the cupboard. She took out her facial wash and other body care products and placed them into the shared bathroom with the biggest bedroom, where hoseok, jimin and taehyung were sleeping. 

The bathroom was quite big, it was certainly bigger than the one she had in America. The bathroom had two doors, one that connected to nam joon and Jungkook's room, and the other connecting to her's.

After unpacking for a while, Chorong heard Seok Jin yell that dinner was ready, so she went to the dining area to eat. 

"Chorong-sshi, do you like the apartment?" Seok Jin asked while serving the food. The whole of BTS turned to look at Chorong, anticipating her response.

"Erm, well...It's nice but it's a bit...messy?" Chorong answered thoughtfully. It was true, though. Jimin's bandannas were everywhere and Nam Joon's pants could be spotted every few meters.

"Haha, i knew it." Jungkook exclaimed, " I'm the only neat one here."

"Says you who never helps with the chores, you only take care of your space!" Nam Joon snorted back.

"Yeah!" Hoseok agreed, thwacking the maknae who was seated next to him with his fingers on his forehead.

"Ehhh, hyung! Your'e gonna make me loose my brain cells!" Jungkook defensively covered his forehead with his hands.

"lol." Chorong randomly commented while digging into her dinner. *Living with them is going to be so interesting.*

After dinner, the seven of them, excluding you since it was your fist day here, played rock paper scissors, to decide who was going to wash the plates. In the end, Jimin lost with his bad luck, so he sulkily cleared up the plates while the rest of the members and Chorong went to the living room to chill.

"well, i'm just going to sit down here." Chorong asked as she sat herself down on their main 4 seater couch. There were 2 more couched that could fit 2 people each. It was pretty awkward since she wasn't really that close to any of them. Nam Joon was the closest to her here and she was depending on him to make things less awkward.

"Why don't you tell us more about yourself?" Nam Joon suggested, " That way we can be closer. And to be honest, i don't know a lot about you eit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter