No School

I'm No Cinderella

Music while reading? Click here ---> Music! :))

-------------

Seo Min took her sun cream and applied it on her soft skin, she gently jabbed it on to her arms and legs and slide it down so it can spread all through out her skin. She sighed and smiled to herself while enjoying the company of the sun. 

Suddenly, her mom came out and she stormed to Seo Min, "Kim Seo Min!"

Seo Min took her ear phones off and looked up at her mom, "What?"

"Do you know that you're missing school right now, can you please wear your uniform and go to school now!" Seo Min's mom demanded.

Seo Min rolled her eyes and put one ear phone back on, "Please mom, I don't want to return to that hell so let me be in peace, ok?"

The mom bit her lip, "I'm going to call your brother!"

"Call him then, he's in the US anyway," she replied to her mom with no bother of getting up from the comfortable seat.

"Kim Seo Min, I'm telling you, I've had enough of your childish, spoilt ways," the mom dialed her phone, "Hello. Myungsoo, it's mom..." Seo Min's mom walked inside and left Seo Min.

She smiled to herself, *I win... again.* She leaned back and enjoyed the rest of her day.

It was already lunchtime. She walked inside and told the maid to make some pasta for her, "Make me pasta, ok?"

The maid bowed. She walked into her bedroom and her laptop. She went to Facebook and she had tons of notifications, messages and people friend request. She opened her messages and found a message from one of her friends, 'Y u not in skool?'

She smirked and replied cockily, 'can't be bothered so decided 2 staiii home. cooool rite?'

Seo Min sighed and closed her laptop, she laid on her bed and sighed again, *This is the life but it's getting boring here in the house.*

A knock came from the door and she predicted it would be the pasta, but it's not. It's her mom. Seo Min gave a dull look, "What is it again?"

"Seo Min-ah, your brother is coming home right now and I told him to take the private jet so he'll be here tomorrow," her mom looked at her, "I don't know what's wrong with you but I gave you everything and you act like a complete brat."

"Please can you just leave me alone and stop talking."

"Watch your mouth, young lady!" her mom replied while getting angrier by the minute, "I'm leaving since your dad has a business party to go to so I have to accompany him, you're the only one left in the house with the maids so don't you cause trouble again, ok?"

Seo Min gave a fake smile, "Hope you have a wonderful time on that lame party."

Seo Min's mom sighed and left. Seo Min smiled to herself and stared at her nails, "Should I get my nails done again? It looks dodgy."