My Past and Present

a DISASTER arranged marriage
"How dare you!...... how dare you play with my heart!". "I can do whatever I want!". "Yes! you can do anything but don't do anything with my heart!". "Shut up!". "After what you do to me you want me to shut up! who you think you are to say to me what to do and not do! I thought you love me?!". "Me? love you? like-", he was cut off by you. "like what!? like other girl that you fool around!". *silent* you take a silent as a yes answer. "like that huh! so, this is what I get when have a relationship with a school kingka!". You walk away from him. Well, that a hurtful past for you. That is you story when you 15 years old. And now you 17 years old. You move to other school when you 15 because of him. You don't want to see his face again. Right now, you already move on and yes you like another guy (just like not love) his name is Jeon Jungkook. He is a kingka and your bully plus he already have a girlfriend name Park Minah the school queenka. She's really if I say really it's really a . She always cheat behind Jungkook like in 1 weeks there will be 10 guys she's date. You want to tell Jungkook but you afraid that he will hurt you because he is really really really love Minah. You don't know why. She's pretty outside but not inside. You already tell Jungkook about this at first but he is not listening because look at you, you a nerd who wear a big glasses and tied your hair to a high ponytail plus Jungkook first enemy. You don't know what yoy did wrong. You just can be patient. You really hope MIRACLE will come to your life. :::PRESENT::: You walk to your locker and grab your book for first class. Before you arrive at your classroom there will always 2 or 3 bruise on your body because of bully. "YAH! HANEUL! !" someone shout your name. -------------------------------------------------------------- sorry I'm really busy right now because of exam. I'll post another chapter as fast as possbile. I hope my 1 chapter is good.