Mayday!

Abort Mission
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

"What the hell. He went to Tiggen? Without me? ."

There I was sitting on the hard but quite comfortable wooden floor of my dormitory room with my back pressed against the foot of my bed. My feet ached from a tiring day. Hence, I decided to comfort myself with the luxury of a much-needed hot shower the minute class had ended - which explains why I was in shorts and a tank even though the Sun was barely down.

I was just about to go through my nightly routine of stalking everyone I encountered on my instagram feed when I came across my brother's post. He had went to Tinggen. TINGGEN FREAKING CLIFFS. One of the best theme parks closest to town. And without his lovable, totally amazing sister. .

"Son of a - shhh. No, stop cursing. Stop cursing. Control yourself. You've been such a potty mouth lately, I can't believe you haven't gotten yourself in trouble yet." 

Speaking to oneself was comforting and it helps, quotes a wise man I heard this phrase from - or was that me talking to myself too? But it does help in most cases. Scoffing, I continued to scroll down hastily and let my eyes skim through the remaining posts. Not finding anything worthy of interest, I quickly found myself at the top of page before pulling it down slightly to let it refresh. The grey circle spins once, twice, then thrice. It disappears when a new post takes its place.

The cropped photo was different from the usually eccentric shots that dominates my feed. Instead, it was grainy and black and white. Plus, it wasn't a photo. I was mistaken. It was a video. By bangstergram, no less. My mouth opened in a silent scream as I kicked my legs in the air. It has been ages since he had posted anything that I was in a state of euphoria that he did. I climbed on to the bed, mentally preparing myself for whatever he was about to drop in the short video.

His rap. His voice. His mere existence. Unf. Dammit boy.

Before I knew it, I was fangirling.

I needed to channel this fangirling energy to someone else. I needed too. 

 

                                 Did you see it?!

        See what?

                                  BYG instagram
                        
                                                     Rap
                            
                                               Dying..

        Lol

                                       Go watch it.

        Later. Cooking.

        And before you ask, it's oatmeal.    

                        Ew, oatmeal? You old lady.

        Shut up.

 

I finally was able to put my phone down after watching it a few more times and scrolling through all the social media accounts that I had. Nothing new, nothing interesting. My mind wandered around as I lay still underneath the sheets. My thoughts drifted towards school, family matters, entertaining activities etc.

Now that I thought abou

Please log in to read the full chapter