One.

It ends tonight

 

"It was nice knowing you, Hyukjae." Donghae whispered to the beautiful creature who was sound asleep before he head for the door.

 

'This is really goodbye, huh?' thought Hyukjae silently as tears fell down uncontrollably.

 

He spent the night crying, and despite his eyes red and swollen, he was wide awake.

 

"How am I going to forget you, Hae? And the memories shared between us?" he whispered.

 

He sat on his bed with his arms wrapped around his knees, sniffling after a long cry. It was 3 long years with his only true love, how can everything end so suddenly? Thinking of that, his tears trickled down once again. He turned his head to take a look at the view outside of the window, he remembered every single detail of the time they spent together, a smile then unknowingly formed on his face. Even though his beloved Hae left, he didn't buried hatred in him, he couldn't.

 

Flashback.. 

 

"HAEEEEEEE!!!!" Hyukjae screamed as he jumped onto Donghae's back.

 

"Aish Hyukkie ah!" Donghae replied as he holds Hyukjae onto his back, preventing his beloved monkey from falling off.

 

"Hmmm...Hae-ah, how long do you think we'll be together?" Hyukjae asked ask Donghae while snuggling into the younger one's neck.

 

"I don't know...not for a very long time,I guess." Donghae mumbled but it didn't managed to escape Hyukjae's ears.

 

/Ends Flashback

 

Hyukjae felt his heart starting to break little by little thinking about that, he couldn't believe that the forever he believed in had came to an end so abruptly.

 

Of course, the older one spent the night crying himself to sleep.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So... how was it? Do give me some feedbacks on this chapter... ^~^