Chapter 1:Are You Kidding Me?!

BULLETPROOF GIRLS

Boram's POV

I'm closing my eyes while wearing my white headphones, listening to EXO's Growl.

 

But Bomi suddenly removed my headphones.

 

"Yah! Boram are you even listening to me?!" Bomi shouted.

 

"What if I said no."

 

She sighed. "Cold as always."She muttered.

 

"What were you going to tell me anyway?" I asked while trying to get my headphones back.

 

"Listen to me then i'll give you back your headphones." She demanded.

 

"Fine." I sighed.

 

"Ok, i was thinking that me, you, Sojin and Krystal to audition for Big Hit Entertainment." She explained.

 

"What?!" I said wide eyed.

 

"Ummm....were you shock or you just have invisible headphones? And can you stop widening your eyes like that cause you already look like Kyungsoo (EXO)." She said.

 

"I heard you, its just that why Big Hit?"

 

"Because i'm confident about our talents. Aren't you confident? Your good at singing, dancing and rapping, your like Jungkook."

 

"In all idols you compared me to Jungkook. I said sarcastically. Is that why you chose Big Hit instead of SM?" I asked.

 

"Well yeah...but is that why you want to audition for SM just because of Tao and Suho oppa?"

 

I sighed in defeat. "Does Krystal and Sojin agreed to this already?"

 

"Yup! They said that they wanted to give it a shot." She answered.

 

"Okay, now can you give me back my headphones?" I asked.

 

"Oh right! I forgot about that." She said handing me over my headphones.

 

I was going to wear it alread but somebody snatched it away from me again.

 

"You are not going to use or wear these in this day." Krystal told me.

 

Ugh! What now? They are so annoying I just want my headphones.

 

"And why not?" I asked angrily.

 

"Chill girl. We need to think and practice the songs we'll perform on Monday." Krystal said.

 

"I already know the songs i'll dance, sing and rap." I said with a little confidence.

 

"What is it?" They both said excitedly.

 

"I'm going to dance Overdose, sing Don't go and rap Let Out The Beast" (EXO songs)

 

Krystal raised her right eyebrow and Bomi gave me the are-you-serious look.

 

"What's wrong with that?" I questioned.

 

"Girl are you cray cray?" Bomi told me while her arms are crossed against her chest.

 

"You do know that we are auditioning for BIG HIT ENTERTAINMENT." She said emphasizing the word "Big Hit Entertainment"

 

"Oh right." I said.

 

"Maybe you could just dance Boy In Luv, sing Let Me Know and rap Triptych" (BTS songs). Bomi suggested.

 

"Yeah i think that's a great idea." Krystal agreed.

 

"Okay, now can i have my headphones?" I asked.

 

"Nu-uh we're going to Sojin's house to practice what we'll dance, sing or rap on Monday." Krystal said.

 

"Gosh people now a days are so bossy, demanding and KJ (kill joy)." I muttered.

 

"Yah! We heard that." They both shouted.

 

"Yeah, Whatever." I said then glared at them.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I hope you guys liked the first chapter. Sorry if its kinda short.