Lately/White Confession

We Got Married.... with INFINITE's Hoya

‘FIGHTING.’ You shouted along your cast members, ChangWook, Seungho and Suzy. It was the premiere of Run and it was going to be released in cinemas tomorrow. You took a deep breath and exhaled. The cameras was flickering everywhere and reporters were randomly shouting questions, not that you cared. You simply smiled for the cameras.

I wish Hoya-oppa was here…

You mentally sighed. There was nothing you guys could do. Hoya, with INFINITE are going to spend this month promoting in Japan and you were busy with promoting Run, filming We Got Married and hosting the end-of-year music festivals/ The Gayo Daejuns. December was most definitely crazy time of the year for any idol.

However at the thought of Hoya, you suddenly smiled.

Ah, a vacation is finally ours…

 

Well, no actually. You guys didn’t win the coveted WGM’s week-long holiday, because… well, who could forget, how Hoya didn’t know your sunbae-nim’s Tonight.

 

‘Oh, Annyeong. Saehyun-sshi. Could you please record a Christmas cheer for your husband, Hoya, who is currently in Japan.’ The cameraman asked. Well, sure. You were backstage, resting from your two-hour long press conference.

 

‘Okay, 1. 2. 3. Start.’

 

 

‘Annyeong. Hoya Oppa!’ You smiled and waved at the camera.

 

‘Ah, since you can’t be here to celebrate Christmas with me and I can’t fly over to Japan to be there with you, I just wanted to say, Merry Christmas and hope you enjoy the cold weather over in Japan!’ You laughed at your joke. You chuckled and then looked back at the camera.

 

 

‘Please take care of your health, and INFINITE FIGHTING! I am absolutely positive that you guys will succeed in Japan and look what I have here!’ You held up the pair of adidas sneakers that Hoya ‘proposed’ to you with. You smiled.

 

 

‘I will never forget these short memories we have made together, on our time on We Got Married. So, Komawo, Oppa, and quickly come back. I miss you!’ You blew kisses to the camera and waved goodbye.

 

 

-Meanwhile, backstage with INFINITE in their dressing room-

 

‘Ah, annyeong, my wife, Saehyun!’ Hoya smiled at the camera. He was in his stage outfit, because he and INFINITE made just finished recording on a Japan TV Show.

‘Ah, okay. Kim Saehyun. I am grateful to meet someone like you, someone as fun, cheerful, playful and talented like you. I don’t think I have ever met a girl, with such a vivacious and unique girl like you, so… Komawo!’ He smiled at the camera.

 

‘Okay, Saehyun- Your brother in laws will something now.’ Hoya was now the cameraman, filming s in their dressing room.

‘Oh! Hoya, what is this?’ Sungyeol asked.

‘Ah, say Merry Christmas to your sister-in-law!’

Sungyeol came closer to the camera and whispered. ‘Merry Kissmas!’

Sungyeol started laughing. ‘Ah, Sister-in-law, make sure you take care, and we will see you very soon!’

 

 

‘Noona. I miss you! I can’t wait to do dance battles with you again!’ Sungjong laughed. ‘Merry Christmas and I hope you get everything that you want for Christmas.’

‘Jong-ah. Do you know what she wants for Christmas?’ Hoya asked.

‘What is it, hyung?’

‘Me!’ Hoya beamed. Sungjong could only half-chuckle.

‘Ah, arraso.’

 

‘Annyeong! It’s your chingu, L! Ah, make sure you are having fun and enjoying Christmas, sister-in-law! You haven’t forgotten me, right? Right?’ L pointed at the camera.

‘Aish.’ Hoya pulled away L’s finger. ‘She is mine, not yours, remember.’

L gave him a death stare.

Then he went back to his normal self.

 

 

‘ANNYEONG! WOOHYUN HERE!’

‘SUNGKYU IS HERE!’

‘Saehyun-ah!’ Woohyun called. Sungkyu started calling your name too.

Hoya was wondering how did his hyungs became like this.

‘We, forever will support you Saehyun!’ Woohyun smiled.

‘Saeya, fighting!’ Sungkyu said.

‘Yeah, we are your official fanclub presidents!’ Woohyun cheered and Sungkyu nodded.

‘SAEHYUN AND HOYA FIGHTING!’

 

‘… and ooh, Merry Christmas, Saehyun-ah!’ Woohyun called.

‘Aish, Saehyun-ah. Don’t listen to them.’ Hoya said into the camera.

Finally it was Dongwoo’s turn, however our poor dino-rapper will taking a nap.

‘Well, Dongwoo says hi, Saehyun-ah!’ Hoya chuckled into the camera.

 

Then he turned the camera, so it was facing him.

‘Kim Saehyun! I love you, you know that, right? Ah, make sure you don’t cheat and wait for me, okay? Okay? Merry Christmas Saehyun yeobo and I will come back soon, with your present!’

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

GAH! MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! I AM DEFINITELY DIGGING THE CHRISTMAS VIBE! xD

Thanks for all your support and I will try and update before I leave for China on the 31st.

Kekeke… Saeya <3

And guys… PLEASE, PLEASE: check out my Christmas One-shot… Together with INFINITE

Exclusively for you guys :P LOL… Hahaha… Don’t expect so much from this one-shot, cause I at creative writing and please, be nice? :3 …maybe I shouldn’t even be writing one then… >_<

 

ANYWAYS… whatever… I couldn’t care less :P

 

~MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE~ <3