!!!---

Forever My Everything

 

Donghae drags Hyun Jae to the rooftop. Although his grip is getting tighter on her wrist, Hyun Jae doesn’t have the courage to say anything and just bare the pain herself. Donghae takes his time to cool himself down. He takes a deep breath and releases it harshly. Again…again…and again. Only after several minutes, Donghae speaks…

“Do you have anything to tell me?” He glares at her but Hyun Jae just can't stand it and rest her head down. Her wrist is still in Donghae’s palm.

“At first, yes…But now, no..You already know about it.” Hyun Jae replies.

“I want to hear it from you…from your own mouth..Be honest with me!.” Donghae just can't control his emotion. His blood pressure is rising up.

“What’s the difference? It doesn’t matter if I tell you myself or anyone else did. It’s the same thing..”

“Of course its difference…You don’t trust me, do you? You’re afraid that I’m going to leave you?  You’re afraid that I’m not going to be there for you?”

“I trust you…I trust you more than I trust myself..That's the reason why I didn’t tell you at the first place. Because I know that you will never leave me, no matter what happen..” Hyun Jae says while she tries to pull her hand from Donghae’s grip. But it’s just impossible.

“If you know that…Then, why didn’t you tell me?”

“What do you expect me to say? Oppa, I’m sick…or Oppa, the doctor said I’m gonna die…or Oppa, I’m not going to see you again in less than 6 months..Huh? Do you know that there's nothing in my head except you..? I keep thinking about you. There’s not even a second I stop thinking about you..”

“Hyun Jae-ah…” Donghae calls and pulls her into his chest. Hyun Jae cries her heart out.

“Mianhae, Hyun Jae-ah…Mianhae. But you don’t have to worry about it. Everything will be fine. I’ll do everything for you. You know that, right?” Hyun Jae nods her head.

“But nothing can be done for now, Oppa…It’s already too late. And please don’t be sorry for that because right now…I already prepare myself for the death..” She says between her tears. Hyun Jae then lifts her head and stares on Donghae’s soak eyes…deep inside..

“And now...I want you to prepare yourself for my death too…”

***