Feelings of Lovelyz

It all started with a party

In the Lovelyz dorm

Jisoo's P.O.V

Today,Baby soul unnie called us all to the living room for a talk.We all thought it was something serious,so we went to the living room with serious faces.

"Okay,so today I called you girls here to discuss abou-Hahahahaha!Why are all of your faces like that!?"

Baby Soul then erupted in laughter,leaving us dumbfounded.Didn't she want to talk about something serious?

"Chill Girls,I called you girls here because I wanted to confess something,but nothing that serious!"

We all relaxed and chuckled heartily,before baby soul spoke.

"Alright,I called you girls because..."

We all waited anxiously and curiously for the answer.

"I think I like Namjoon"

"You what!?"

We all exclaimed at once.We were so happy we cheered out so loudly.

One by one,we all revealed we liked each of the Bangtan members.Thank goodness it was all different.

For me,it's Hoseok.He's so cheerful and fun to be with,he can brighten up your day with just a smile and encouraging words.He's too cute.And he calls himself J-hope.Well,he is the brightest hope ever.

We were all too shy to confess during the Halloween party.So we decided to wait for awhile before confessing.

I wonder if they feel the same way.