Chapter 1

Things we wouldn't know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

her point of view

 I don't think I've ever realized how annoying my clock was till today. 

tick tick tick tick tick 

I nearly screamed in frustration as I watched the clock strike 4:00am. Uh this is all hyo hee's fault I swear, pulling me along to a movie when she clearly knew I had a math final the next day then when I start to rufuse her offer she pulls the "Kim ji Hye I thought we were best friends card" AAAAHHHHHHH I'm so doomed, if I get lower score than Sehun on this test Park hyo hee you'll get it. I sighed one last time as I continued to flip through my notes. 

God seemed to really hate me right now, HOW COULD IT ALREADY BE 6:30AM?!  I was only able to study two topics out of five and sleep seemed to become one of my last worries. ah...... Sighing appeares to be my newest habit on top of that. I forced myself to drag my souless body to the bathroom and take a shower, I'm already gonna look like a zombie might as well not smell like one too. After dressing I ran down the stairs and out the door before my mom could give me the "you know you're late right" lecture, but of course I didn't forget to grab my iced coffee that she prepared for me every morning.

If people were to watch me they would automatically assume iced coffee was my favorite thing in the world, chuging the giant cup within 30 seconds, truth was I hated it, bitter stuff was just something I wasn't fond of but without it I'd probably sleep right here on this sidewalk by the bus stop. 

"well doesn't someone just look lovely today" an annoying voice I knew all too well spoke. I didn't waste a second to send S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter