[17] BYE MOMMY

The Walking Dead || EXO x KPOP ||
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                             Baekhyun (pov)

 

"Got everything?", Taemin asked. I nodded my head as I looked around examining for anything else that we needed.

"Nope we're good to go"...

"Okay let's go-"... we both then stood there quietly, hearing gunshots, probably 4-8 bullets were shot.

 "What was that?".

"Not sure, let's go".

We both quickly rushed out of the grocery stores carrying a few bags and our loaded guns.

"Hurry Baekhyun''. We then heard the gunshots again.

"Taemin!"...He looked back at me and knew what I wanted to do.

"No, no, no Baekhyun! We don't know if they're good or bad people- They could be killers", he exclaimed.

"What about us? Are we not killers as well? We kill just like them now Taemin- They need our help".

"No! One thing I learned during this ty apocalypse was not to trust anyone- Everyone is on their own now and so are we, now let's go, it's about to be nightfall", he exclaimed as I just scoffed. Aish.         

"Let's go Baekhyun", he quietly exclaimed as I followed feeling guilty for not being able to help those poor people.

We kept on running, almost reaching the hotel. "Wait- there are a few walkers down there", Taemin whispered as we slowed down.

"Back away!"I heard someone yelling, grabbing my attention. I looked to my left at an alleyway, seeing walkers and.................K-Kyungsoo? Is it really him?!

I quickly ran down his direction and started firing, without hesitation.

"Baekhyun?.....Get back here", Taemin quietly yelled.

The walkers all turned their backs in my direction, as I shot them down one by one, along with the help of Taemin.

There was one last one standing as he came running towards us, but I needed to reload, but then it attacked me as I was too quick enough to dodge it as I quickly back handed it and once my gun was reloaded I began shooting at it multiple times.

I then backed off heavily breathing now that all the walkers were dead.

"Don't run off like that", Taemin scolded.

"Yeah, yeah"... I looked at the person whose face was covered in his legs. Kyungsoo? He slowly looked up....

"Uhh thank you".

"Stand up!", I said in a deep voice, trying to scare Kyungsoo for fun. Taemin quickly looked at me, confused.

                               Narrator (pov)

What the hell is this man doing? Taemin thought. Kyungsoo slowly got up not knowing what these two strangers were up to. Namjoon and Seokjin also got up following Kyungsoo.

"What now?", Kyungsoo asked. Baekhyun couldn't hold it anymore, and dropped the gun, and ran up to Kyungsoo hugging him so tight.

Kyungsoo was so confused, along with everyone else he quickly pushed him off.

"I miss you so much ugly", Baekhyun said, crying but it was a happy cry. Kyungsoo didn't know what to do, so he stood there like a statue, feeling awkward.

"Baekhyun, what are you doing?", Taemin asked.

Baekhyun then see's everyone's face confused.

"Oh I forgot about the mask", he chuckled as he slowly took off the mask revealing who he is...

"Do you know them?"Namjoon whispered in Kyungsoo's ear.

"No".

"Well this person looks like they do ''. Kyungsoo watched as the person in front of him took off his mask, revealing it was............

"B-Baekhyun?!", Kyungsoo said, surprised and shocked.

"You're alive! H-How?!", he asked, still can't believe that he's alive after all these weeks of never showing up.

"I thought I was never going to see any of you guys anymore", he said, tearing up as Kyungsoo walked up to him, hugging him.

Kyungsoo was so relieved he was okay, after all he lost hope and thought he was dead.

"What is happening right now?", Namjoon asked.

The two break the hug, laughing. "This is Baekhyun", Kyungsoo introduced. Namjoon and Seokjin stood there awkwardly smiling.

"Chanyeol's boyfriend", Kyungsoo continued , making Namjoon and Seokjin eyes widen.

"Your Chanyeol's boyfriend?! Whaaaat?!", they asked, still surprised. Baekhyun started to get shy.

"Yeah"...

"Oh, and this is Taemin by the way", he introduced. He takes off the mask, revealing who he is.

"Hi, the name Taemin".

They all shook hands feeling a bit more comfortable with each other...

"He saved me"...

"Thank you for saving him, and I think everyone else is going to be glad to see you", Kyungsoo smiled.

"How are they? And Chanyeol?", he asked, desperately wanting to know...

"Well...He hasn't been himself".

Baekhyun was sad to hear that Chanyeol's been different, although he knows why.

——

After everyone got to know each other, Taemin's walkie talkie started to make static noises as he pulled it out, and quickly answered...

"Hello? over". No reply, but static noise.

"Hello, anyone there? Over"....

"What is Tae?"Baekhyun asked.

"I don't know, but let's go- I'm afraid something happened".

"Kyungsoo let's go". All five quickly, but quietly rushed back to the hotel, trying to avoid walkers.

--

They arrived and went through the back door

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter