The Start of Separating

Misunderstanding

:; Misunderstanding

 

"Lost in Love" & "Promise" were the songs that he always sings when he is with me. It just makes me sick. Hearing the same song all over again. He keeps telling me about the girl that he loves. Saying words that could describe her. It make me...... Mad. Really Mad.

I know but he does not know that I love him. As a best friend, I need to support him but I don't want to be selfish and all but I also have my needs. I could not support him but...... It would be wrong. Really wrong for me not to support him and to support him.

Loving him while he loves someone else, other than me is really painful. Painful like hell. He may look at me as a sister or a bestfriend but he does not look at me as a lady, a woman or a person that he is inlove with.

I may be a mystery to other people but he knows me more than I know myself.

"Yah," His voice brought me back from my reverie. Here he is, going to tell me about the girl that he loves.

"What?" I coldly asked, too cold to be exact. I just want to be alone right now. I don't want to see him.

"I was planning on confessing to the girl.... This coming wednesday." Baekhyun said. Baekhyun's words processed throughout my mind. My whole world stopped when it totally processed. My heart shattered into piece.

My face showed an unreadable expression which made me stood up, startling my classmates. I grabbed my bag and walked out of the room. Students started whispering. I know what you guys are thinking. It's like this, the student council president walking out while carrying her bag from the classroom unknowingly is a BIG issue or something. It's a BIG issue that would spread like FIAAAH (fire).

All I want to do now is move somewhere far and be alone. I want to clear my mind with all this stress, jealousy and every single bad feeling.

Students were on the sides, murmuring profanities, murmuring gossips, and murmuring things that are not true.

I walked towards my locker and got all my books and notebooks out. I walked towards my Vice-Presidents classroom and opened the door, motioning him to get out from the classroom.

"Text me everything, my assignments, quizzes and the events." I said as I held onto his collar and brought his face near to mine.

"Understood?" I asked. He gulped down a large amount of saliva and nodded his head. My vice-president is just a schoolmate of mine and he is in the same year with me. I'm in class IV - A while he is in class IV - B.

I released him and started walking. Walking out of the building. Going down the stairs and etc. My vice went scrambling himself to my side.

"W-where will you be going?" He asked. Aigoo, Joonmyeon.

"I'll be gone for awhile and don't tell anybody or you will never see the sunshine again. If anyone forces you, tell me. I'll break every bone in their body." I gritted my teeth while telling him in a low voice.

"Y-yes...." He stuttered. We reached the gate and I faced him. I saluted and said.

"See you soon, my friend." I went out of the gates as the guards just let me through. I hailed a taxi and told him my house address. I arrived infront of my house in no time. I paid the driver and went out. I hurriedly went inside the house, being welcome by my awesome ex-bestfriend, Kim Myungsoo.

"Ayo." I said while I pass through him by the side.

"Ayo- Yah! Why are you here?" He asked. Confused, totally confused.

"We'll be going on a vacation." I said while going up the stairs. He scoffed and trailed behind me.

"What makes you think that I'll go with you?" He asked. I turned to face him, making him startled.

I walked towards him until his back hits the wall. Lol, I feel like I'm the guy. I slammed my hand beside his head and grabbed him collar and brought his face near to mine.

"Do you want to have your bones broken?" I threatened. He shook his head, disagreeing on my question.

I smirked at him and brought my lips near his cheeks. I tilted it lightly, making it face his ears.

"Good choice. We'll be going to Jeju Island." I said while releasing him and started walking towards my room until he spoke up.

"Is it because of Baekhyun?" He asked which made me flinch and stop.

"What does he have that I don't have?! Why can't you look at me?!" He asked. My heart tighten, tears forming up. Memories flashing back. I turned to him and said.

"I moved on! After hearing that you had a girlfriend, I've moved on! After you rejected me, I've changed! I'm not the girl that you used to know, Myungsoo!" I exclaimed while tears endlessly fell one by one.

He looked at me, speechless by my sudden confession. I turned my back to him and went going inside my room and slamming the door close. I locked it. I sobbed and sobbed as my problem became worst.

Knocks on the door were heard. I packed my clothes and some of my school things. I changed my clothes, wearing a pair of comfy sweater and skirt. I stood up, wiping my tears with the sleeve of my sweater. I tied my hair up into a bun. I opened the door, stopping the knocks. I could see a shocked Myungsoo. I passed through his side, bumping onto his shoulder. He grabbed my wrist, pulling me into his chest. He wraps his hand around me. I stood still.

He started my hair. His hot breath glossing itself on my neck.

"W-what do you w-want?" I asked, avoiding from stuttering too much.

"You okay?" He asked.

"What do you think?" I coldly spat while pushing him.

I walked away from him, going down the stairs. I walked towards the living room. I sat down on the couch and grabbed the telephone. I dialed my Oppa's number.

"Helloooo?" My Oppa sang through the other side of the line.

"I'll be going there." I said.

"Where?" He asked.

"Yah Choding, don't act stupid." I said while acting like I was pissed. My Oppa is Lee Sungyeol. The best choding ever.

"I'm not!" He exclaimed on the other line.

"I'll be going to Jeju." I said while chuckling.

"Wae?! Did Myungmyung hurt you?!" He shouted. I pulled my phone away from my ears.

"Oppa~ I just want to spend time with you and Daeyeol Oppa." I aaid with alittle bit of aegyo.

"Aww. No." He said.

"Too bad, I'll be going there tomorrow! Mehrong!" I said while smirking.

"You little-"

"~~~~!! It's Daeyeollie Oppaaaa!" Daeyeol Oppa sang. Aigoo, he is like Sunyeollie Oppa.

"Oppaaa! I miss you!" I exclaimed.

"Oppa misses you too~!" He exclaimed while making me chuckle.

"Oppa! I'll be going there tomorrow." I said while smiling like an idiot.

"Jinjja?! Omg omg omg!!! I'm going to see my dongsaeeeeng! It makes me sick seeing Sungyeol Hyungs face everyday!" Daeyeol Oppa said.

"YAAAAHHHH!" Sungyeol Oppa exclaimed behind Daeyeol Oppa.

"Oppa~ I'll call you later, nee? I need to go buy stuff outside." I said.

"Araaasooo! See you tomorroww~!" Daeyeol Oppa said.

"Neee!" And with that I ended the call. I sighed. I pulled my phone out and checked the school's news. Looks like I'm in the news. Great. Just Great. I grabbed my wallet while holding my phone. I slipped on my white flats and went out of the the house. I walked towards the bus stop. Waiting for the bus. I dialed the principal's number, waiting for him to answer.

"Heellooo?" He sang. Aigoo, that old man.

"Woohyun Oppa!" I beamed.

"Oh? ~~~~! What makes you call this greasy namstar?" He asked.

I chucked and said.

"Oppa~ I will be absent for 2 weeks." I got inside of the bus as soon as it arrived. I sat down near the window.

"Waaaee?! I won't have anyone to eat with when it's lunch timee!" He whined.

"If you want to eat with me, come with me to Jeju!" I suggested.

"I can't! I have lots of meetings lined for this week and next next next week!" He complained like a child. I could imagine him pouting from the other line.

"Your lost Oppa. I will be seeing Gyu Oppa, Woo Oppa, Hoho Oppa, Yeollie Oppa and Jong Oppa. And don't pout, it does not fit your ugly face." I joked while smiling like an idiot.

"Unfaaaaiirr! I want to gooo! YAAAAHH! Come here to my office! Noww! And WHAT UGLY FACE?!" He shouted from the other line.

"Arasso. Hahaha, nothing Oppa." I said while laughing.

The bus stopped and I went out. I walked towards my school. I could see that they were still having their last class. I went inside the building, passing by the classrooms of each year. I finally arrived at the principals office. I knocked on the door endlessly.

*knockknockknockknockknock*

Woohyun Oppa opened the door and pulled me in. I didn't know that the classes just ended and students were going out when I was pulled inside.

"I waaant to commeee with youuu!" Woohyun Oppa started to throw tantrums.

"Then come." I said while crossing my arms.

"Hoowww?!" He whined.

"I don't know. Use your mind, grease." I said while rolling my eyes.

"Yaaah! What grease?!" He exclaimed.

"Nothing, anyway I need to go." I said.

"Fine. Be like Sunggyu Hyung, leaving me." He said. Such a drama king.

"Ciaaao~" I said while going out of the room. As I opened the door, I was startled when I saw a bunch of students, eavesdropping on our conversation.

I raised a brow at them and said.

"Don't move..... GREASE OPPAAAA!" I exclaimed making Woohyun go to me.

"Nee?- Yah! What are you kids doing!?" Woohyun Oppa angrily asked.

"Good luck!" I said while walking away.

I started walking, students started to become silents as soon as I pass by.

I hurriedly went out of the school campus, trying to avoid Baekhyun. I started to walk through the cold streets of Seoul. I went inside the mall the was really near to our school. I started buying things for Daeyeol Oppa, Sungyeol Oppa, Sunggyu Oppa, Dongwoo Oppa, Hoya Oppa and Sungjong Oppa. I bought clothes, stuff toys, shoes, gadgets and etc.

It took me 4 hours buying things for them and for me and for Umma and Appa.

I decided to go home. As I went out, I got surprised when L was waiting for me outside with his car. I remembered that I am still mad at him so I decided to ignore him. I could feel a hand grabbing my wrist.

"~~~~-ah, wait." L said. Making me freeze. His voice was sincere.

"What?" I spat.

"I'm sorry....." He said. His hands loosen itself around my wrist.

"It's okay. I'm also sorry." I said while facing him. The bags on the wrist that L was holding was hitting his knees.

"Let's go home?" He asked as I nodded. He helped me with the bags and escorted me to his car. He placed the bags at the passengers seat and went to the drivers seat. I sat down here on the shotgun. He started the engine and drove off. I didn't know that someone was looking at me with a betrayed look.

The ride was silent. I would glance at L for every 6 seconds. He looks so serious and. . . . . . very attractive as the lights were showing his features. I stared at him for awhile.

"Do you know that staring is impolite?" He said while chuckling. My cheeks started to heat up. I looked away while fiddling on the hem of my shirt.

"U-uh.... I-i wasn't s-staring." I stuttered. My cheeks started to turn really red.

"Hahaha. Your stuttering, how cute." He said while chuckling. I looked at him and noticed his smile.

I just laughed silently while looking at the road.

"Oppa, I'll be going to Jeju." I said.

"I'll go with you, remember?" He asked.

"H-huh?" I asked while choking on my own saliva.

"I will still go with you. I don't want anything to happen to someone special to me." He said, making my heart beat crazily. Suddenly, my phone rang, indicating that I just received a message.

I opened it and started reading it with my eyes.


 

From : Unknown Number

To : ~~~~~

Yah, how could you still go with that guy?


 

I furrowed my brows and was thinking, Who is this person?

I started pressing on the keypad since I'm gonna be replying.

 

From : ~~~~~

To : Unknown Number

Who are you? With Myungsoo? He is my friend.

 

I pressed the send button and closed my phone. I looked at the road and noticed that we were already near to the house. I looked at L as I noticed that he became quite.

"Did you pack your things, Oppa?" I asked while looking at L. He chuckled and smiled.

"I didn't get the chance to pack yet. I was following you around, so yeah. Will you help me pack my things?" L asked, making me chuckle. Remembering the face of Woohyun Oppa. He and his greasy face. Haha, just kidding. Woohyun Oppa is one of the most handsome person I know!

"Aigoo, of course I would help you Oppa. Anyways, Woohyun Oppa wants to go with us." I said while laughing. L parked the car right infront of the car. We went out of the car and L locked it. We went inside the house and my phone vibrated.

I opened my phone as soon as I removed my shoes. I opened the message and read this.

 

From : Unknown Number

To : ~~~~~

I'm your friend. Yes, with L. How could you just ignore me? How could you replace me with him?!

 

I looked at the message, confuse. Totally Confused. A friend of mine? I have lots of friends. I was about to reply to it when L caught my attention.

"Help me pack, please?" L asked while smiling cutely at me.

"Arasso." I said while messing his hair.

"Yah!" He exclaimed which made me run towards his room. He started laughing while chasing me. I got inside the room and hid under the bed. Oh, he won't see me.

I could hear L's footsteps. Here to There then There to Here.

"~~~~-ah? Where are you?" He sang. I bit my lower lip, preventing me from bursting out of laughter. After 3958230438427 minutes, L hasn't checked the bed.

Silence. The room was silent. I started to wonder where he went. I got out of the bed, stomach flat on the floor, I looked up and saw L smirking at me. My eyes widen and L started tickling me. I started laughing.

L stopped tickling me and pulled me up. I'm so tired from laughing.

"Now, help me." L said while smiling at me. I started helping him pack. Well, it's me who is packing almost all of his things. He just sat there, getting distracted with the things that he haven't seen for how many years or something.

After 298410312 hours, I finished. I saw that L fell asleep on top of his bed. I chuckled and placed a blanket over him. I placed a pillow under his head and said my good night to him.

I went out and turned the lights off. I closed the door and went to my room. I packed my things within 30 minutes. I looked at the time and it's already 11:45 pm. My eyes started to become drowsy. I changed my clothes into pajamas and went to sleep.

The next day came and I was awoken by the sound of my alarm clock. I slammed my hand on the snooze button and got up. I looked at the time and saw that it was still seven in the morning. I went directly to the bathroom. I took a bath and went out of the room. I changed into a fit sleeveless and some pair of shorts. I brushed my hair and dried it with a towel. After drying my hair, I tried it into a messy bun. I grabbed my luggage and brought it downstairs. I looked around the house and went to the kitchen.

I made two toasted bread and spread Nutella on it. I placed them on a plate and got a glass of milk. I ate the bread and drank the milk. I placed them on the sink and washed it. I went back upstairs and got my small Jansport backpack which consists of my wallet, passport and other things girls needed. I unplugged my phone from it’s charger and placed it inside my pocket.

I looked at the time and it was already 7:50 in the morning. I went to L’s room and saw that he was already awake.

“You ready?” I asked while leaning on the door frame. L looked at me with his back facing at me.

“Yep. I received a call from Woohyun Hyun saying that-“ L was cut offed when the doorbell went ringing.

I went downstairs and opened the door, revealing Woohyun Oppa wearing a white button up polo and a pair of denim shorts that was upto his knees. A blue luggage was right beside him and a big grin plastered on his handsome face.

“Oppa, what are you doing here?” I asked while scratching my head.

“I’m going to Jeju with you guys~!” Woohyun Oppa beamed while placing an arm around my shoulder.

“We will be exploring Jeju together with the Hyungs and Dongsaengs!” Woohyun Oppa beamed while smiling from ear to ear. I looked over Woohyun Oppa’s shoulder and saw Baekhyun. My eyes widen to see him.

“O-oppa, what is Baekhyun doing here?” I whispered to Woohyun Oppa’s ears. He looks at me then to Baekhyun Oppa then back to me. He smiles cheekily at me and whispers back.

“Mrs. Byun is my Auntie. He is my cousin. My Umma and his Umma are siblings.” Woohyun smiled at me and looked at L, carrying his luggage.

“Palliwa! Let’s go!” Woohyun Oppa exclaimed while smiling cheekily at L.

“Arasso! Don’t need to shout namgrease.” L Oppa said while smirking at Woohyun Oppa.

We went out, L Oppa carrying my luggage. L Oppa called shotgun which indicates that I will be at the passengers seat with Baekhyun. Oh boy, this is going to be a long ride.

Woohyun Oppa sat on the drivers seat and started the engine. The luggage are at the back. The ride was quite long. L and Woohyun Oppa talked and talked while driving while me and Baekhyun are really awkward.

“Why are the two of you not talking? I thought you two are bestfriends?” Woohyun Oppa asked while looking at me and Baekhyun at the rear mirror.

“Uh. . .” I started thinking of an excuse while the atmosphere got a little bit tense.

“What? ‘Uh..’ ?” Woohyun Oppa asked while parking the car at the parking area of Incheon airport. He turned to us along with L oppa with a questioning look.

“Uh. . .”

 


:; Author's Note

Annyeong you ! ^^

So, did you like the first part? :3

Well, I hope you like it! ^^

 

I want to thank those who subscribed~! :3

And, please do continue to support this oneshot of mine. ^^

 

-Winter_Breeze