Miss 13

Book 2: THE Miss Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"How was school?" Jiyong asked his children as they were eating their dinner. It wasn't new to the twins anymore as they have grown accustomed to it while living with the Parks, but their dad seems to be in an extra good mood. Being all smiles as he eats and looking at them as he asks his questions. The first time they had a meal together after returning to the mansion was something the servants who witnessed thought they have been secretly replaced by aliens or have been possessed. It's already a miracle for them to be all present at the dining table, let alone have an actual conversation as parent and children. One server was so shocked she dropped a glass of water, and all the other servants held their breath as she quickly dropped to the ground in attempt to clean up the shards with shaking hands, but Jennie held her wrist and pulled her up. She closed her eyes thinking she was gonna get slapped "you can't pick that up, you're going to be injured" she opened her eyes to see Hanbin taking the broom and dustpan from her co-worker and started sweeping the broken glass making the butler faint from shock. 

 

"It's doing fine, but I can't wait to graduate already and move schools. My friends will be going to the same high school." Jiyong nods as he listens to jennie's answer

 

"That's great." He was actually worried they wouldn't like it as the original plan was to have them study abroad and stay with their mom

 

"Did you talk to your mom?" Jiyong have spoken with Chaerin about the change of plans to which she sighed in relief of. Chaerin's not a bad person, and it's not that she's a bad mother, she just doesn't know how to be one, neither did Jiyong know how to be a dad so he doesn't blame her or expect anything from her but it's a different case for the children. He only learned being one when he actually got to know them and well, after Dara repeatedly mock him for his parenting.

 

"We did. She said she feels sad and sorry that she can't be with us, well, not like she ever was." Hanbin grumbled

 

"To be fair, she never left your side when you were toddlers." the twins looked at their father knowing that's not all true. She was present, physically, but she was never really there with them. It was their nannies or grandparents who raised them.

 

Sighing, jiyong wiped his mouth and put his utensils together, indicating that he’s done eating to which a maid immediately gathered. With one look from jiyong, the servants all dispersed and left the family for privacy “Do you hate your mom?”

 

The twins were caug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter