. Mine

I Will Always Choose You

Yujin being the early bird she is, woke up first. They really went at it last night. She wanted to erase every trace of Xiaoting’s encounter with that man. She needed to make Xiaoting hers. She made sure to thoroughly make her girlfriend sore and remember their adventure the next morning.  Looking over to the figure sleeping soundly beside her, she saw the aftermath of last night’s passion. Hickeys were splattered all over Xiaoting’s neck and collar. Pride swell in Yujin’s chest. It was going to take a lot of make up to cover all that. Not that Yujin was in better state, her back was riddled with scratch marks and bite marks on her shoulders. If Yujin was a beast night, Xiaoting wasn’t that all different. She checked the time and it showed around 7 AM. Xiaoting wasn’t going to wake up anytime soon. Yujin kissed her forehead before getting up and turning on her phone. She still had some unfinished business after all with whoever started all this. Yeseo should have a name for her by now. She grabbed some clothes and ordered breakfast for two. Coffee and pancakes should do fine. She checked how well Yeseo did on her damage control plan.

Lee Sookyung profited from nepotism

Female fans share ual harassment from rookie idol Lee Sookyung

Justice for Shen Xiaoting! Court for Lee Sookyung!

Shen Xiaoting backup by powerful CEO sweetheart, Choi Yujin

Choi Yujin confirms dating rumor with Shen Xiaoting

This time she read each article throughly. Yeseo never disappoints as always. A knock on the door pulls her out of her thoughts. With breakfast in her hand and plated over the both of them. She sipped on her coffee waiting for Xiaoting to wake up, hopefully before noon. She decides to call Yeseo.

“Morning Unnie!”

“Morning Yeseo, good work as always”

“I was just executing your plan unnie. This is all you. Besides, I’m also mad what that bastard did to Xiaoting unnie!”

“Hey! Who taught you to say that?”

Yeseo sighed. “Unnie~. I’m 20 already”

“Still a baby to me. Anyways, this Lee Sookyung, I’m guessing he works for my uncle somehow”

“You’re right. His father works for your uncle and he used his money and power to bribe WY Ent. into debuting him early”

Yujin clicked her tongue. “Ting deserves a better company. If she were under my company, I wouldn’t let any employee or manager accept bribes”

“Wow possessive much? Are you sure you’re not one of Xiaoting unnie’s crazy fans? Should I call the cops now for alleged kidnapping?”

“Ha ha very funny. I’m just kidding. She takes pride in her career and I’m not going to force anything onto her. But if she does ask, run the numbers for me, just in case we need to establish a new entertainment company”

Yeseo let out a chuckle. “Whipped”

“You’ll understand once you fall in love, Yeseo”

“Yeah yeah”. The two of them shared a good laugh together before Yeso continues. “Anyways, Lee Sookyung is going to be put on trial for accounts of ual offense while his father for tax fraud and bribery. With all the evidence I collected, I’m pretty sure he’s going to be behind bars. Same can’t be said for his father though. They have enough money to bail one of them out. That man is definitely selfish enough to let his son go to prison. I couldn’t find anything solid enough to link them to your uncle though. Sorry unnie”

“That’s alright Yeseo. If he is the shrewd man I know, it won’t be easy to find dirt on him”

“By the way unnie, the board is requesting a meeting with you today. How do you want it handled?”

Yujin sighed at that. She hoped that she could spend the day with her girlfriend but duty calls. “I guess I should deal with this sooner than later. Schedule it for 3PM. Anything else?”

“Nope! Enjoy eating each others face off!”

“Ya!!! You little-“ Yeseo actually hang up on her. The nerve of that little rascal. She really spoils Yeseo too much. She’s can’t even get angry at her cute assistant. She checks the time again it was almost 8:30 AM. She rummages through her work desk and opens a navy box. Inside were 2 custom made rings Yujin had promised to have made. The ring was a thin gold band with flowers decorating it. In the middle of each flower were small lavender jewels. On the inside of the rings the words “Xiaoting” and “Yujin” were engraved on each band.

Yujin took the box with her into the bedroom. Sure enough, Xiaoting was still asleep. She took this opportunity to slid the band with “Yujin” engraved on it on her lover’s ring finger. She didn’t put hers on as she wanted Xiaoting to be the one who puts it on. She left it in the box next to Xiaoting’s side of the nightstand. She laid back down to observe her sleeping girlfriend. Yujin never gets bored of staring at her beautiful girlfriend, no matter how often she stares. Seriously, how can someone be so beautiful. She fell asleep again with Xiaoting’s beautiful face in her mind.

 

It was around an hour later that Xiaoting woke up. She was sore but it was a good kind of sore. She felt refreshed. She can’t help but flush as she remembered last night’s events. She saw a different side of Yujin that night, one she wouldn’t mind seeing again from time to time. Maybe she should start teasing her girlfriend more often. After all, the world should know that they’re together by now. She looked to the side and surprised that her girlfriend was above the covers with clothes on. She must’ve woken up earlier which didn’t surprise Xiaoting considering how she had her way with Xiaoting. At the end of it Xiaoting wasn’t able to say any other words besides her lovers name. She spends a few minutes admiring Yujin’s face. She looks so peaceful and just so damn beautiful. Heck, she could be model with that face and figure. She reached out her hand to her lover’s face when she noticed a golden band on her finger. That wasn’t there before. Was it Yujin who put it on? Xiaoting stared at the ring on her finger, mesmerized. It was such a beautiful ring. She fell in love with it the second she saw it and it fit perfectly on her finger too. Yujin must’ve put a lot of thought on preparing this. She took it off a moment to appreciate it further. She noticed something was engraved in the inside. “Yujin” it read. She couldn’t help but smile. She remembered the conversation they had at day in her lover’s office. Her sweet Yujin wasn’t kidding when she said she wanted to make them custom rings.

“Do you like it?”

Xiaoting turned her head to answer the owner of the voice she loves so much. “I love it. Thank you so much, love”. She leaned in for a kiss.

“I’m glad. It’s a promise ring. You are the one I want to marry Ting and I hope you feel the same way”

Yujin and her sweet words will truly be the death of her. Xiaoting really doesn’t know how she could love someone as much as she loves the woman in front of her. “Darling, of course I feel the same way”. She crawled on top of Yujin and starts to kiss her silly. When they finally parted for air, Yujin points to the navy box on the nightstand. “Mine is in there. I was waiting for you to put it on”

Xiaoting reached for the box and opened it to reveal a similar band only with “Xiaoting” engraved on it. She took it out of the box and grabbed Yujin’s hand. She kissed the back of her hand, turned her lover’s hand around to another kiss on her wrist, her palm and each of her fingers. Only after did she slid the ring on her ring finger.

“I love you Yujin”. Xiaoting said leaning back in for a kiss.

“And I love you too Ting”. Yujin wraps her arm around Xiaoting’s neck. It didn’t matter if Yujin wore clothes that morning. Because Xiaoting took them off again after the confession.