let go

Warm Dim Turns To Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

KIM’S APARTMENT

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany come back drunkenly after drinking the whole night. Mrs. Kim shakes her head when she saw them drunk. Hayeon look at Tiffany and Taeyeon before she says

“I told you, omma. We shouldn't let them go... look what happen now...”

“Aigooo… come, help me take them into the room…” Mrs. Kim said while she holding Taeyeon arm.

Afterward, Hayeon helps her mother to bring Tiffany and Taeyeon into the room. After they lay them on the mattress, Mrs. Kim takes a blanket to cover them.

“Aigoo… look at them. Same since during their high school...” Hayeon said while looking at them.

Mrs. Kim smiling before she reply

“Let's go out... let them sleeping.”

Then, Hayeon and Mrs. Kim walk out from the room together.

After they’re out, they saw Jiwoong just got home from work and they also saw Jiyong presence behind Jiwoong.

“Where is Taeyeon?” Jiwoong asked carefully.

“She's sleeping. Both of them sleeping... they come back drunkenly.” Hayeon replied.

“What? Is she okay?” Jiyong asked with worried.

“Unnie is fine...” Hayeon replied.

“Why you let them go for drink?” Jiwoong asked.

“I just want Taeyeon go out... I can't let her stay here and being sad. At least, Fany was with her...” Mrs. Kim said while looking at the room door.

Jiyong nodded to agree with Mrs. Kim.

“Eomeoni, can I see her?” Jiyong asked.

Mrs. Kim hesitated to answer him but then Jiwoong says

“Omma, she's sleeping, right? Let him see his wife...”

In the end, Mrs. Kim nodded.

“Thank you, eomeoni…” Jiyong said.

Then, Jiyong went toward the room and he opens the door slowly. After the door open, Jiyong saw Taeyeon and Tiffany are sleeping. Jiyong hesitated to enter the room and then he decided just to stand there and look at Taeyeon from the door.

 

Jiyong POV

“I miss you, dear…”

 

“Why don’t you get in?” Mrs. Kim asked.

Jiyong shake his head slowly before he reply

“I'm just happy to get to see her like this...”

Hayeon, Jiwoong and Mrs. Kim feel sad when Jiyong said like that.

Almost a month, Jiyong refrained from seeing his wife. They can see how Jiyong missed his wife. Anyhow, they still respect Jiyong to be patient and bear everything that Taeyeon does to him.

 

 

 

 

NEXT DAY

 

Taeyeon blink her eyes when the sun hit her face. When she turns beside, she saw Tiffany still in her deep sleep. Taeyeon feel her head still feel dizzy after drunk last night. She gets up slowly and went out from the room.

“Omma…” Taeyeon call her mother.

“Oh! Already awake?” Mrs. Kim asked from the kitchen.

Taeyeon went to sit on the couch before she closed her eyes.

“Here… drink this…” Mrs. Kim said while handed the water for her.

Taeyeon open her eyes before she take the water from Mrs. Kim.

“How much you drink last night?” Mrs. Kim asked.

“I'm not sure... but we go around two or three bars last night... Fany, want to drink...” Taeyeon replied to tell the truth.

“Aigoo… you two… never changed…” Mrs. Kim said while shake her head.

Taeyeon sips the water and then she frown.

“What is this? It’s so sour...” Taeyeon said after she tastes the water.

Mrs. Kim chuckles when she saw Taeyeon reaction.

“Hangover drinks...” Mrs. Kim replied while smiling.

“Morning…” suddenly Tiffany greet them before she sit beside Mrs. Kim.

Mrs. Kim look at Tiffany and then she ask

“You okay?”

Tiffany nodded.

Then, Taeyeon smirks before she handed the water to Tiffany.

“Fany, here… drink this…” Taeyeon said with teasing smiles.

Tiffany looks at the glass before she takes and drinks it.

“Eeeuw… what is this?” Tiffany asked after she tastes the water.

Taeyeon laughs after she saw Tiffany reaction.

“Thank god... I'm not the only one who drinks it...” Taeyeon said while giggling.

“Yah!” Tiffany said before she pat Taeyeon thigh.

Taeyeon continue her laughs afterward. For a moment, Mrs. Kim gets emotional after she heard Taeyeon laugh after so long. She felt thankful when she gets to see her daughter laughing again.

“Imo, look at her… she’s really wanted to bully me…” Tiffany said with sulky.

“Aigoo… enough… go take a bath, and then we can breakfast together…” Mrs. Kim said before she gets up and went to the kitchen.

After Mrs. Kim left, both of them just stay on the couch and lean on it with closed eyes.

“Why don’t you go first…?” suddenly Taeyeon asked.

“Hmm… let me sleep more…” Tiffany replied with closed eyes.

In the end, no one is move, and they continue to lean on the couch with closed eyes.

“You two still don't get up?” suddenly Mrs. Kim voice shout from the kitchen.

Both of them startled and then Taeyeon and Tiffany look at each other.

“You go first…” Tiffany said.

Taeyeon narrow her eyes before she get up to go take a bath. Meanwhile, Tiffany smiles after Taeyeon give in for her.

 

 

 

 

“Hmm… this soup is really delicious...” Tiffany said after she tastes the soup.

“It is? Then, eat it slowly…” Mrs. Kim replied with smiles.

Taeyeon sips the soup and then she looks at her mother. Mrs. Kim lifts her eyebrows when Taeyeon look at her.

“Why?” Mrs. Kim asked.

“You cooked this soup?” Taeyeon asked with suspicious eyes.

Mrs. Kim starts to feel uneasy when Taeyeon asked that.

To be truth, the soups had been cooked by Jiyong before he left the apartment. After he saw his wife drunk, Jiyong prepare the hangover soup for her and he asked Mrs. Kim not to tell Taeyeon about it.

“Why you asked that?” Mrs. Kim asked uneasy.

Taeyeon sips the soup again before she says

“The taste is familiar for me...”

Mrs. Kim chuckles awkwardly and then she reply

“Of course, it's familiar to you... you always eat what I'm cooked... that's why...”

However, Taeyeon feel doubt and she continues to taste the soup.

Mrs. Kim tries not to look at Taeyeon and continue to eat her foods. Tiffany that noticed the situation suddenly says

“Whoever cooked this... it's really tasty... I wish I can eat this everyday in LA.”

“Then, come and stay here…” Mrs. Kim said jokingly.

“I wish I can... you know my works... I can leave it now...” Tiffany replied before she munches her foods.

Afterward, no one is talking and they’re enjoying the breakfast.

“Omma…” suddenly Taeyeon said to break the silent.

“Hmm?” Mrs. Kim replied while look at Taeyeon.

“I'm planning to go LA with Fany...” Taeyeon said with serious tone.

Mrs. Kim and Tiffany looks at her after she suddenly said that.

“What?” Mrs. Kim asked with shock.

“After thinking about it, I want to leave from here. Get new environment and start new life...” Taeyeon replied while looking at her mother.

“Then, what about Jiyong?” Mrs. Kim asked with uneasy.

Taeyeon didn’t reply immediately. She takes time to answer her mother.

“Taeyeon?” Mrs. Kim calls her when she didn’t say anything.

“I'll ask for divorce...” Taeyeon said with firm tone.

Tiffany and Mrs. Kim startled after she said that.

“What? Why?” Mrs. Kim asked with shock.

“Tae, are you sure what you’re saying right now?” Tiffany asked with surprised.

Taeyeon look at both of them before she nodded.

“I'm sure... this is what I want it. Besides, I can't live with him anymore if that make me feel harrow. I will talk to him about this...” Taeyeon replied with insist tone.

Mrs. Kim eyes getting teary after Taeyeon said that. She don't have anything to say after she saw her daughter insist with her decision. At the same time, she felt sorry for Jiyong.

“What if he didn't agree?” suddenly Tiffany asked.

Taeyeon silent for a while before her reply

“If he wants me to be happy... he has to let me go...”

“Tae…” Tiffany said sadly.

“I know it's to sound selfish in here... but, I can't force myself to stay with him. I know... If I'm staying, I'm not the only one who will be hurt, he will be hurt too. To avoid more pain, I have to leave him.” Taeyeon said while holding her tears from coming out.

Mrs. Kim starts to cry after Taeyeon said that. In the end, Mrs. Kim leaves them and went into her room. Taeyeon didn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter